Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Welp. What a day.
    My phone battery completely overheated out of nowhere, causing my phone to literally burn to the touch. It caused my battery to short out and now it is practically unresponsive and won’t charge or stay on for more than 30 seconds. After a LONG process of getting a new phone, having to change my phone number because they wouldn’t let me keep it, spending loads of money that I don’t have, etc, I’m finally back home & trying to de-stress, downloading apps and figuring out how this phone works...

thankfully I was able to retrieve my game, but for some reason it restored it from yesterday instead of today. I was down about 25 stars (2 businesses just called me so I earned 8 back) and I lost all my progress on this weekday event... which is annoying because I was almost to the gold box, but I’m just thankful it restored my game at all. Unfortunately, it didn’t change my throwback kollection 😂 and fortunately, my SYS has my looks from today so I’m not behind... which it’s odd that my SYS kept progress but the weekday event didn’t. 

Anyway.... here’s my new 1st black box I guess. Glad to get an item but I wish I got k stars to make up for the ones I lost or energy to catch up in this event. Now I don’t have my bug couture sunglasses anymore though either 😭 

ok rant/rambling over, sorry for the long post
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    First gold box! Super happy with this spread 😍
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @mikaylachimo oh nooo, what a bummer day! Super happy that you were able to recover your game, that would have been horrific if it was lost!! I really like that yellow coat/ purple top combo though 😂
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KKHLucy plz tell me it wasn't that ugly scarf/bandana thing
    I wish it wasn’t 😭😭😭😭 never spending stars on a throwback Kollection ever again unless all items are good. #BringBackThrowbackBoxes2019
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Hi... this is my palette. Im not very happy about it. I like the hair, the gold earings and i think that is a bracelet. The bundle its too casual for me  :(
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's my palette this week:

I know some people don't like the TB Kollections, but I see so much more hair show up in these palettes that I like them better. I really hope I get the hair on the bottom right! It's weird, though, that I got the St. Patty's day stuff and the April Fool's Day stuff in the same palette. 

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Im gonna stop complaining about the palettes, at least for most of the time... Eventually I do get a free item, I just hope I can get past the accesories, misc stuff, shoes and event stuff quick so I can finally start playing for the better items... I also hope that one day the throwback events will contain all the previous items (including the trendsetter items).... So I can keep playing forever 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Oh no, @mikaylachimo - sounds like a nightmare! Gutting about your weekday event points, but thank heavens you were able to get everything else back!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma cute necklace! I got the one to the left of that in my first black box :) what does it look like on your doll? 
    The neckalce is super pritty! Its a long one and the medalion is quite big :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    @kokokokonut gurl you alredy know i cant take pics! Im from Facebook remember?? The Photobooth dosent work there :(
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited January 2019
    My black boxes was trash. Only one k-stars tile( didn’t pick it) and there was not even k-stars in my gold box. 

But I got a hair in my TB! I actually love the cowgirl hat! Maybe the next voting theme can be western chic and I can wear it.  

Trashley at Maipo Valley with her trusty steed Melancholia. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @kokokokonut gurl you alredy know i cant take pics! Im from Facebook remember?? The Photobooth dosent work there :(
    Doll,  Screenshots!  Some of the best poses are from screenshots.  Here are the twins venting about men and whose turn it is to pick up the check. 

You can't get an Oak interior unless its through a screenshot .  Morning dolls!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    KimSkkh said:

My second black box and i got something i have wanted for aggggeeeeeeeesssss! Welcome to my items plain black choker finally  :p
    Congratulations.  I love that choker.  It works with so many things.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    yezx said:
    I hope that one day the throwback events will contain all the previous items (including the trendsetter items).... So I can keep playing forever 😅
    100% this! This is pretty much my only wish for the game at this point...I can’t deal with the idea that so many items will never be in my wardrobe.

Trashley at Maipo Valley with her trusty steed Melancholia. 
    I didn’t think it was possible to make that cowboy hat look so fabulous! You’re giving me Real Housewives of New York City vacationing at an upscale ranch ❤️ 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So KKH official posted this and said the spoiler is in the caption! Tropical update in the future?! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options

Glu stepping up their marketing game 👏🏼

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

@LovelyEmma I got the same hair a few weeks back, it was the only tb box i have ever had still to this day that didnt only have accessories and shoes! I liked it more in the picture than on my doll but i think it would look amazing on you! ❤
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Of course I only wanted the bundle .. what u guys think should I go for it or pick some others kollection (about 3 boxes maybe) with the 160 star for the bundle? Or save them for future stuff? I really love the bundle dress 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Silz1217 said:
    Of course I only wanted the bundle .. what u guys think should I go for it or pick some others kollection (about 3 boxes maybe) with the 160 star for the bundle? Or save them for future stuff? I really love the bundle dress 
    Im not sure if you're upset that the bundle is the last thing? because if so you should know that the bundle is always the last thing in those kollections, at least from what i've heard others tell me (tb kollections are different however) Anyone correct me if im wrong. But then you should know for future so you dont spend a bunch of k stars hoping for the bundle early on!
  • Options
    Fairytale said:

@LovelyEmma I got the same hair a few weeks back, it was the only tb box i have ever had still to this day that didnt only have accessories and shoes! I liked it more in the picture than on my doll but i think it would look amazing on you! ❤
    Ohh GURL! Your SLAYING that hair style <3
  • Options

Why is there even kash and energy in gold boxes!? 😭
  • Options
    Soo here is a screenshot of Emma rocking the golden neckalce i got on my 2nd Black Box on her Bel Air Mansion Dinning Room with a random NPC! This one is for you @kokokokonut & @thelifeofRaeRae <3

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    after months of hard working on my gigs I am on the E List again and doing my last comeback. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I LOVE IT!!!!!! Also I LOVE that hairstyle! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @fairytale well actually multiple people have had the bundle on the first try with limited time kollections, I have had it 2 times myself 

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    yezx said:
    @fairytale well actually multiple people have had the bundle on the first try with limited time kollections, I have had it 2 times myself 
    Wow, then my game actually hates me :neutral:

• Options
    @LovelyEmma I LOVE IT!!!!!! Also I LOVE that hairstyle! 
    Yea i love it to <3
  • Options
    So i got this Gold Neckalce on my Gold Box!
    Its a Kim Neckalce! Can someone tell me how many Kstars its on the closet for?? Im just curious :P 

• Options

Is it this one @lovelyemma?

Make kkh great again: