KK:H Weekday Event - 1/21/18 Throwback Event Kicks Off the Week

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I was reading a book, but I suddenly stopped. I have been laying on my bed for 30 minutes thinking about tomorrow’s spoilers... 😂 Let it be Thursday, let it be Thursday.. I am going to bed early tonight, so tomorrow will come faster. 

Maybe Kalinda will drop in today to at least give us a hint :) Personally I am hoping to see the hairstyles and gorgeous purple and iridescent white gowns from the official January update promo pics: 

iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @judithkkh Maybe you’ll get it this vip weekend. 😉 Praying for you!
    omg thank you girl!! i love that bundle hair
    is it just me or when you decide to pass on a Kollection and then it's gone & you start seeing EVERYONE wearing it and you're like "i should've got that" because mood
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    omg thank you girl!! i love that bundle hair
    is it just me or when you decide to pass on a Kollection and then it's gone & you start seeing EVERYONE wearing it and you're like "i should've got that" because mood
    This is toooooo real. I did the exact same with this kollection. The first time it came out I did just a couple plays and was like ok I got what I wanted I definitely don’t need the bundle.... as soon as it came back I completed the whole thing ASAP I love that hair 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

@judithkkh I like the other hair better but both are gorgeous 🖤 I know the feeling but I pass on so much stuff that I’m pretty much used to it 😄 Played another round after all cause I’m an idiot and I hate waiting months for them to return, got energy as expected 😞 I have zero luck with kollections and I need my stars for the vip event so I’m done.. at least for now

iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Kash, kash, ugly necklace and now this

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    This is my strategy to avoid those crummy partnerships now. I don't collect them. I just let them sit, uncollected so that I only get tiles for ones with clothes I still need!
    Thanks for sharing this tip! It will make receiving partnership tiles less bleak :)
    alice_kkh said:

@judithkkh I like the other hair better but both are gorgeous 🖤 I know the feeling but I pass on so much stuff that I’m pretty much used to it 😄 Played another round after all cause I’m an idiot and I hate waiting months for them to return, got energy as expected 😞 I have zero luck with kollections and I need my stars for the vip event so I’m done.. at least for now

ahhh i'm sorry babe! i feel you, getting energy after seeing some hope is truly disappointing
    it's good to know Glu is always making a comeback with these but i'd rather have them all in our Kollections tab like we used to
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I mean.. I guess I don’t have to see it pop up anymore. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    what a miserable gold box palette! 

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I had a lucky week (amazingly!)
    I had a great pallet to start with, so I was in with a good chance 😂
    I got the bob hair and black dress on my paid attempts on the throwback kollection, then I got the scarf in picture 2 in my gold box, and finally, I got the gorgeous wavy valentines hair in my free throwback box 😁 
    (Now wait for 3x cash and a pair of shoes in next week’s boxes! 😂 🙈) 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Here it is.

Ohh the skirt is a VIP clothing item thats why i dont see it on mine :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Guess who got lucky on their Free Trowback Kolection Spin??   o:)o:)o:)o:)

Overall my WeekDay Event wasnt that bad!
    Got Kash on the 1st Black Box then a golden neckalce on my 2nd Black Box and another golden necklace on my Gold Box and to top that got the only hair on my Trowback Kolection!
    edited January 2019
    when is the kollection that i want going to come back glu

pls

p.s. just noticed the kollections changed again and guess who didn't get Evening Essentials
    this
    girl
    My Kollections just refreshed this morning! Only one I am going to have a go at is All That Glitters, I think.

Green with Envy - no way in hell would I pay 100 stars for pom pom boots.
    Nouveau Riche - too risky when all I really want is the white outfit.
    Roberto Cavalli - meh. I like the denim dress if it wasn't a forced new pose.
    Out of the Blue - it's all fug to me.

iOS
    if we do have a VIP weekend i might go for one of the kollections i got this time
    but i'm still not sure, it depends a lot on the items we'll get
    If anyone owns that green dress in All That Glitters, can you tell me if it is floor length?
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @AliBryant Yes, floor length. It's a KKG dress.
    Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I'll probably do this one since I already started on it and got the two sucky prizes out of the way. I really only want the bundle or the dress. Or the 100 k-stars on my first go. I'll take that too.

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant I don’t have that dress but I remember it from KKG, and it’s floor length
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    Thanks @Rumpelstilzchen, @soundspretty I LOVE that bundle, can't wait until it comes to my game. I think that black dress is actually sleeveless and the icon is incorrect though.
    iOS
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Finally I’ve got earrings that I really wanted since last TB sale. I’m In Love...
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    My Kollections are going to refresh in 9 hours.. I didn’t know they changed in different time for players 🤔
    @melissakkh me either! The current countdown on my Kollections is 6 days, 18 hours.
    And for my SMC - 13 hours, 25 minutes.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If anyone knows. mary Kim, is she a member here?  I got a Fb friend request immediately after she signed up for Fb, so...i’m Thinking it was someone who read my suggestion to start a new Fb  for the game, but I don;t know if she’s from here or what.  No other friends.  Might have want4d Android, the request lame to my iOS account.  As much as I do not want to turn a member here away, if it;s some random person  or fictitious i’m Not accepting.  I couldn’t find a member here by that name......
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    These are mine I got this morning. I was really hoping for better ones because I already planned & budgeted some of my vip weekend stars for kollections!!

Would anyone be willing to model the sheer shine pink hair or the head turner green dress? I’m trying to plan ahead lol. But now that I think of it I might need more for gift box chasing so if that’s the case I won’t do any kollections. I really want luxe life but that one is risky to still have both kash and energy left lol
    @mikaylachimo here you go! I have all of the Luxe Life and Red Hot Kollections as well if you want anything from those. One of my fave winter looks is the Red Hot thigh high boots with the Luxe Life fur coat :smile:

iOS
     @AliBryant thanks so much!! Those are both cute, I love the hair and I like the dress but I expected it to be longer. I loooove the red hot bundle but I’m not very interested in the other items so idk... And I already know I love luxe life and may cave despite the kash and energy if I have enough stars
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Got this cute hair in my TB

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:
    If anyone owns that green dress in All That Glitters, can you tell me if it is floor length?

This one @AliBryant ?

And i I won the black dress, it's interesting 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College