🛍️ KK:H WeekEnd Event -1/25/19 Predictive Bullhorns Say VIP

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I can't remember how you travel without the jet. Do you just have to pay kash for every trip? I have had the jet since it was introduced so I forget! I like it because it has a pet, and I love all the pets because I finish events so much faster with them.
    iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @AliBryant yes, every trip has a price, and it depends on where you fly to, but sometimes it's not cheap at all !
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @kaydencekkh yes! Then our pugs can be the best of friends! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    I love my pug, I would reaaally like for him to have clothes to wear like some of the other pets !
        #BonusStarForParties
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I can’t wait! I’ll post pics when I get him tomorrow 🤣
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    edited January 2019
    To put into perspective the value of pets:

I have 44 pets worth about approximately 88 energy total. So when we have a weekday TB event, when it starts, I head to Bel Air where it takes 19 energy per show. My usual energy bar holds 47, so I do 2 shows right away. Then I go tap all my pets, do 2 more shows, tap the rest of my pets, do 2 more shows, and then typically I will have just enough energy left to do one more show. Meanwhile, I am also tapping all of the regular tappables in each location getting more energy from those! So I do 7 or 8 shows in just the first 15 minutes of the event! And I can do it all over again every 4 hours. It takes 38 Bel Air shows to finish the weekday event/600 points. So if you are someone who rarely finishes, it might be a good idea to invest in pets!
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @AliBryant Chevier and the ski resort are a must have! They have the highest k-stars payout! I also recommend the winery in Cape Town it’s super quick. If you want a huge cash boost every week, I would go with the perfumery in Lisbon. These are the business I have and I love them. I wouldn’t recommend the Chevier Toronto or the Brooklyn Salon since you have to be there everyday and I always forget. I have never made 10 customers happy. 
    @AliBryant arrrgh, I knooooow you're right, and I know I should have done it before ! I only have 3 pets in Bel Air, 1 in Miami, 2 in LA (including the fish, lol), and the pug in the jet. Could you please tell me which pets are available in Bel Air ? 
        #BonusStarForParties
    @melissakkh what tasks do you need to complete for the Chevier and the Ski resort? and do you still get a good payout without furnishing? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Thanks for the details @melissakkh! I like the Papayago hotel because it's just once a week and one full energy bar completes both 3 hr gigs for me, and I'm done. So something similar to that is what I am aiming for!
    iOS
    @Allegorie I made this list of pets, but it is sorted by price, hope it helps! 

iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Chevier Paris is the business I do consistently because fully furnished you get a 7 k-stars payout. The ski resort is zero hassle and pretty easy to get to "world class" status. The salon is pretty easy too although I always forget about it when I'm making my rounds. With that you just have to spend 4 energy per day.
    @AliBryant @thelifeofRaeRae For the Chevier business you need to complete three tasks, each of them 3-hours. The payout for Chevier without furnishing is 3 or 4 k-stars I think. The furniture is expensive there. But my favorite has to be the Ski Resorts. It’s low maintenance and you usually just get calls and have to make decisions about the customer service, branding and facilities. From time to time you will have to do a 3-hour gig. And it’s really cheap to furnishe. Although you will have to make good  decisions or your payout will decrease. But after awhile you just remember what to do.
    @melissakkh thanks! how much is the payout? Is it weekly at the ski resort? I think I will invest in that this weekend :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @AliBryant oh wow, thank you for your huge work, that surely helps !
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Does anyone remember the tasks, cost for the perfumery? I've forever put it off but this may be a good weekend to finally finish it off 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    edited January 2019
    @thelifeofRaeRae you start at 2 k-stars and 1.5 K cash. When your customer service, branding and facilities increase to world class you get 5 k-stars and 7.5K cash. It’s weekly.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Nice, ty! Now to just remember when the event starts lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @KaylaJ

Lisbon Perfumery
    Cost: 60 k-stars
    Job: 3 hour magazine ad, commercial or launch event.
    Furnishing Cost: 13,750 kash and 30 k-stars. 
    Payout: 2 k-stars and 12,500 kash.
    Increased payout: 3 k-stars and 12,500 kash when fully furnished.

When you're designing a perfume it'll ask you for ingredients and bottle type. Pick the most expensive option each time for the highest payout.
    We need more puppies! 💖💖💖

A little bit late, but...

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    My love💖
    Did you say @KalindaKing likes Disney? 

iOS
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    When will SPOILERS arrive???😩😩😩
    Mmm clothes 😍 Spoilers please ☺️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My sweet ( albeit stinky ) beagle is begging for spoilers. 
    IOS Player 
    @AliBryant hey! Could you tell me the actions you tap on to use 19 energy? Thanks!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Late to the party! But I cant wait for the spoilers to drop!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts

My baby panther is asking for spoilers too! 
    edited January 2019
    @elettrahere Sure, Assuming you have the bonus star, so only 4 stars to fill:

You need to invite 4 friends (foyer, living room, dining room, pool), and tap each of the 4 friend actions first. THEN go to the foyer and tap the 2 energy task by the cameraman. If that task isn't there, you need to go tap the 1 energy task by the front door, then the 2 energy by the cameraman. Then you are done. It can take 18 or 19 energy depending on if the task by the cameraman is there or not.
    iOS