šŸŽ† v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @LindaVB made a thread for VIP. Ā . Ā If it is not listed in the Reference hub(look for the umbrella icon for the hub), iā€™ll Fijnd it and hook it up.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Does everybody have this outfit in their VIP banner? I wonder if this would be the outfit we would get this month...

and I looked through that VIP thread and a lot of the really old ones have been converted to closet items... I assume we wouldnā€™t get those anymore? Idk why Iā€™m even looking into it this hard, literally all I want is that one purple dress with the handheld purse and cute hair lol and I probably wonā€™t go VIP but the stars and energy are tempting me.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I am missing the Kollection boxes icon in my game. Anyone else having that issue?
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @mikaylachimo If you go VIP you will get all the exclusive items ( depending if you are bronze, silver or gold, you will get one item for bronze, two for silver ,and the whole outfit for gold ) So you are bound to get it, but since itā€™s once a month it will take some time. I have no idea in what order you receive the outfits, it doesnā€™t seem itā€™s in the order of when they were released.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thanks for the link @soundspretty!

One other question if anyone happens to know - if I were to become a bronze VIP, but then later decide to upgrade to silver, would I ever have a chance at getting the items from the outfits that were not included with bronze? For example, if I were to get that purple dress as a bronze VIP but later upgrade to silver/gold, would I be able to get the rest of the outfit?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I have the same outfit on my banner
    iOS
    @VampireBarbie In my experience, you wonā€™t get the rest of the items, but they might have changed that now since they are releasing all of the exclusive prizes.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    If they arents releasing new vip storyline items then they should put out throw back prizes from 2017 and 2018 for vip players who already have all the items, that way they get something out of besides just kstars
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    I'm a bit underwhelmed by this update tbhĀ :neutral:
    I agree. Only 1 kash item (earrings) and no valentines theme whatsoever. I like a couple of the hairstyles but not much in the way of clothing šŸ˜¶
    @alice_kkh I am sure that the Weekend Events will make up for it! I hope so šŸ¤žšŸ»
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @VampireBarbie No, you won't get the rest of the items
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thank you for the info!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I was wondering the exact same thing. Thatā€™s disappointing, but thank you for the info!!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Everyone should get the same amount of free videos every day - not less to paying customers and more to those who play for free...how is that fair? Treating customers fairly isnā€™t a thing at Glu...
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited January 2019
    i am missing the kollection boxes too help help.....
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Another VIP-related question: Do we get celebrity perk points when the subscription renews each month? Or just the x1.2 amount whenever we earn celebrity perk points?Ā 
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I have to say Iā€™m happy about the k stars in the VIP now. I did VIP when it first came out for a couple of months and didnā€™t find it worth it. I find it worth it now for me.Ā 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    just noticed there's an hour left for my set of kollections to change and i'm excited
    Evening Essentials please be there
    i didn't get it again

VIP Quests
    There are 15+ quests that are exclusive to VIP members. These are quests that have been added since the introduction of VIP subscriptions. Once you subscribe, you will receive one quest that you have not received before, every 30 days. This will continue until you have completed all 15+ VIP-exclusive quests, and then Simon will call to congratulate you.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Wait...so none of the quests are new? What a shame! Honestly I think that the K-Star prizes could have been wonderful one year ago when the game was still fun to play. But today IĀ“m not gonna give my hard earned money to a company that is clearly trying to monetize their loyal customers, especially when we all know that the game is almost dead and going downwards day by day. Thank u, next.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    So when we are done with all the quests we can cancel our subscriptions, sounds good to me!
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    So when we are done with all the quests we can cancel our subscriptions, sounds good to me!
    exactly what i thought
    what happens if someone has all of the items already and it's still a gold member? the only thing they're looking forward to is the K-stars (which is great, 900 stars is a lot) but i wish the clothes came backĀ 
    both the ones that came with the VIP gigs and the early access ones
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So Android, iOS and Amazon alredy got the 9.9 update....
    When is it coming to Facebook??? :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here's an idea: Since most of your players don't like kollections, and even people who do like them think there are too many, why not only have one new kollectionĀ once in a while. Use the clothes you were going to put in kollectionsĀ as (a) VIP monthly prizes; (b) better weekend event items; (c) kash items in closets.Ā 
    These are the things we want. Not more kollections.
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Another VIP-related question: Do we get celebrity perk points when the subscription renews each month? Or just the x1.2 amount whenever we earn celebrity perk points?Ā 
    You get perk points every day when you open your dailyĀ  gift boxes so you get the points everdsy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @KalindaKing Will there be Spread the Love boxes this year?
    Yes! You can buy the same Spread the Love boxes that were available last year.
    @KalindaKing Thanks, but does that mean no new items?
    @HazelnutLatte That's right. We'll continue to release new items in this update during the weekend and Show Your Style events!
    #VIPKalinda
    after the spread the joy disaster items we had i guess this is for the best
    extremely disappointed about not having new spread the love boxes, it was such an exciting event to look forward toĀ