🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @kokokokonut Our group seems pretty chill and I hope they stay that way, although I have had people mass buy tickets with 2 days left, but I'm not gonna stress too much, I have enough real life anxiety to deal with. But I'm sure we'll both finish in the top 5.  :)
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When I saw us one apart, and thinking you were cool I told PuterHead, ok, now it's fun.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited February 2019

I don’t think I am doing too well this SYS. I don’t have too many florals or separates. Running out of ideas! Stealing all Your Styles from now on! 
    IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

First time ever!!!! Sorry dolls but I can’t believe it and I wanted to share this with you! I hope I stay in the Top 5 because the dress is to die for 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Currently sat at 8th, am quite enjoying this SYS it seems like most people are sticking to the theme. I haven't come across many gowns/wedding dresses when voting. I don't think I'll get enough points to earn the hair with the cap but I'm ok with that as I know I wouldn't use it. As for trendsetters, I'd like to get in top 5 as the dress is beautiful. I think I'm in the same group as another forum doll, @jaeann but I'm not sure. If it is, good luck!

I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    You can take the girl outta Brooklyn. But, you can't take the Brooklyn outta the girl.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Ermm... okay? I guess....
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Woohoo 100 posts! 🥳 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Well that’s one way to enjoy a tropical paradise... 

Tattoos, nudity, pixie cut — the definition of berliners on a beach vacation lol 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    My latest three looks. Running out of handhelds at this point and no kstars to buy a parrot haha. 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @thallisa I love your looks! How you styled the epik dress makes me wish I had it, and your gold skirt look might be my favorite, I’m surprised it didn’t get more votes! 

Thank you! That Epik dress might be one of my most disliked items in my doll's closet 😂 I just think it’s really tacky, but it fits the theme and styling it is actually fun, so I’m glad I finally got to enjoy it! 

My looks so far! My least favorites got more votes 😅
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Looks 6-9

@kokokokonut Our group seems pretty chill and I hope they stay that way, although I have had people mass buy tickets with 2 days left, but I'm not gonna stress too much, I have enough real life anxiety to deal with. But I'm sure we'll both finish in the top 5.  :)
    Am I crazy? (ok, yes.  But aside from that)  Last night,  I entered a look and went to bed.  We were a point away,  woke up this morning, votes are in from mine (and I guess yours).....and we're still a point apart?  So we each got the same amount of points.  I think this is awesome, but could you do a point less next time so we can line up.  How awesome if you and I tied for 1st?  Not for the hair persay, but the fact that the 2 Forum Dolls lock it down tight.  lol
    Ok My brain is frying because I'm doing this times 3. I don't know what I've worn and what is still available.  My finger slip and instead of butterflies, I'm dropping leaves.  lol    Oddly,  I'll do a look on one doll get a high score, do the same look on another and it tanks.  lol. 
    Oh oh oh.....have you found yourself buying this or that just to help with styling and hopefully voting?    I can't believe it.  It there were a vip going this week.....I'd be up to the 3rd prize already.  lol. 
    In my iOS group, someone bought a few tickets the first day, I caught up yesterday....bought more tickets overnight.  It's amazing when there is a 300 point gap  players are still buying tickets. 
    Part of me thinks they're kind of  marking their territory,  making their intentions known, so others don't waste their cash, but the other part thinks ..........kray kray. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @kokokokonut Last time @thallisa and me tried to tie for first place and it didn’t work. We tried submitting identical looks and they got different votes. Voters are unpredictable. 
    edited February 2019
    Oh, I know that.  I was being whimisical.  I thought it was funny that for 2 rounds we've been 1 apart. I was thinking like the olympics.  The 'forum team' walking off with all the best prizes.   I wasn't really trying to tie with her. 
    If anything, now I can't have a 'slouch' look.  You know, it's late you want to go to bed, you toss on anything hope for the best and submit.  I can't do that now,  because it feels like stepping outside in your nightie to grab the newspaper. I have to look good all the time.  lol.
    @melisakkh btw when you guys tried to tie for 1st, who won?  :) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Me trying to keep my cool 💆🏻‍♀️😂

iOS
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @kokokokonut ,It would be awesome to tie for first! But honestly I'm pretty sure you're going to win because I'm running out of clothes! Lol.
    I'd actually hoped that during the last trendsetters when the dress was top prize that I could tie with the ticket buyer in my group because I was staying pretty close to her even passing her, and I had this crazy idea that maybe at the very end we would somehow have the exact same score and she would just let us tie... But then someone came out of nowhere bought a ton of tickets and neither of us won.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    My looks so far, none above 49 votes  :/

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @kokokokonut I don’t know if you remember but I was really passionate about that dress, so I won 😂 @thallisa was really good to me although I didn’t deserve it 😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    The girl that bought tickets in the beginning and was on top of my trendsetter list suddenly stop posting looks. 

IOS Player 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Looks 5-8 I was out clubbing last night and forgot to submit a look so I’m one behind and in 3rd place behind my two ticket buyers 🙈
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Still 2nd in Trendsetters behind the doll who keeps buying more tickets. I’m glad if it stays this way I’ll get the dress but it really is frustrating when you know based on styling that you could have been in the running for the hair if someone didn’t buy their way to the top.

@ Trendsetters

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are yesterday’s looks! 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Latest looks! Making up for a rocky start:

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @thallisa I love your looks! How you styled the epik dress makes me wish I had it, and your gold skirt look might be my favorite, I’m surprised it didn’t get more votes! 

Thank you! That Epik dress might be one of my most disliked items in my doll's closet 😂 I just think it’s really tacky, but it fits the theme and styling it is actually fun, so I’m glad I finally got to enjoy it! 
    Normally I don’t like it too much, but after seeing yours and one or two I’ve seen in voting being styled so fun and tropical I really like it for this theme!! Much more than I like it for a clubbing dress 😂 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

If anyone needs a little inspiration!! I finally found a way to wear these shoes
    Your klosets are GOALS! I wish I didn’t waste time on KKG and started playing KKH earlier 😫
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter