🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    For anyone who purchase tickets, if I don't use all of my tickets for today does anyone knows if my leftover tickets will be saved for the next sys event? I'm so tempted to get that hair though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yes, the tickets will carry over to the next SYS.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Ak ok then thanks for the info @soundspretty :smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charlottegold if you look at my earlier post on this page I submitted one like your first look and it was one of my best!! I’d pick that one 
    You were my inspiration for that one!! I love that pink dress but I have been too afraid to use it on this one because I didn’t want it to be seen as too gown-y 😂

I submitted a very similar look yesterday and it did well for me too. I wanted to use different shoes and handheld but they were all locked. The watermelon drink would go perfect with it imo. Good luck!!🍀 

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @alice_kkh thank you!! It’s always nice to know when an outfit is getting consistently high votes! I might use blonde on the hair color as well because the pink on pink might be too crazy even for this theme 😂😂 
    I need exactly 50 points to get the earnable hair. I'm nervous. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You can do it.  I know you can!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Submitting the last few looks is always so stressful 😬😬😬😬
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @soundspretty I need 54! You got this
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited February 2019
    WOOOOHOOOOO!! I will take it! 
    This means I only need to get 27 points for the last look 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
    thank you everyone for your advice. Could not get through sys without this great group! 💖
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Is anyone else missing their unlock item videos today? I had them every day so far, but haven’t received the option today.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @soundspretty sending you positive vibes! You can do it!!!! 
    IOS Player 
    Rikk said:
    Is anyone else missing their unlock item videos today? I had them every day so far, but haven’t received the option today.
    Yes!! I figured they reset every X hours and i was trying to use it too quickly?? 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Rikk said:
    same here, I unlocked something yesterday around noon and I just tried to unlock something new (it's 7 pm here) and I don't have that option. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Just an idea, try it at your own risk 😂 voting is obviously unpredictable but this flying hair scored 50+ for me 3 out of 4 times

iOS
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I need 69 votes and then i get the earnable hair 😁 i bought a ticket again because i need to get some sleep 😂😂
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Just got to the hair and I really like it! 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited February 2019

Okay i need 54 points to finish with my last look. What do you guys think: which top, and which hair?

ps I caved and bought that drink because I’ve always wanted it and I see a lot of handhelds doing well!
    open to other suggestions too!!

EDIT: the second look is the earnable top from SYS this week. The hair covers it up
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Look who I found while voting, @KalindaKing you were the popular pick! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited February 2019
    yeeeeah I’ve just got hair! 
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Love the hair!!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank goodness! I like it with the plum-red hair color we had recently.

If anyone wonders about the butterfly aura....they do not lock after use.  It’s not a glitch, you can use them more than once in the voting events. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The unlocking feature is so glitched right now. Earlier in the week I tried to unlock something and it didn't work, then yesterday I was able to unlock two items when you're only supposed to be able to unlock one. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I lost a look because I’ve been out the whole day due to exams and because of time zones I won’t be submitting my last free one. I’m afraid I won’t get the dress and that makes me aaaaangry cause I worked hard all week. My looks will never get more than 40 votes 😫
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I'm #2 in my trendsetters group and I'm soooo mad that I won't get the hair only because a male doll is #1. I'm tempted to buy tickets only to fight him for it, but he has almost 1500 votes, which means I'd need like 6 tickets to catch up to him.. And I'm sure he'd buy even more, because he kept buying tickets all the time while being #1.

Anyway, I got the hair and I love it. I agree with @Rikk it looks stunning with that new hair color!

The guy's first place prize is 150 k-stars so I can see why he'd want that top spot. It's still very weird to me that guy dolls are on our list and vice versa considering we don't compete with them in the voting booth.
    edited February 2019
    @soundspretty I have been getting 2cearly unlocks per day.  Last time and this, I noticed the feature went away around 12 hours before the end.  

‘My iOS wasn’t getting to watch last time, this time yes.  So while the auras were not glitched, the unlock seems wonky for some games.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know, I was more referencing the posts above about not being able to unlock items. I've not noticed the unlock feature being turned off but that's probably the case since it's the last day. Although I thought it could also be glitched since multiple people are having issues with the feature this time around.
    I edited my post above because it wasn’t coming out as I wanted.  I’m saying that my watch videos were ok this time, but both times they shut off early.  But the aura isn’t a glitch.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary