🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

1252627282931Next

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KatePillgrim I am sure @KalindaKing can help you! Just be patient :) She is awesome and I think they are still working out the glitches with the SYS! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    judithkkh said:
    @melissakkh guess who woke up in the middle of the night because she was thirsty, looked at the clock and was like "huh the event stars in 15 minutes so i might as well stay up" let's just lose more sleep who needs that 🤪
    my 10 am me is hating my 4 am me right now, i needed that sleep
    i'm at work looking like a zombie who had a bottle of wine last night

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @judithkkh I have no classes today thank god. I just woke up from a nap 😂 Stay strong! 😘 Your bed is awaiting at home! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Thought I would share the inspiration for trendsetters that I found 😍 So these are the real shoes that go with the look, not the current giftbox ones 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Thank you for posting the inspo! The real dress is beautiful, too! I like how the colors are even more vibrant than the ones in the game. 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     I’m so tired of dating.  I’m 15% away from the purple dress gift on Apples games.  I hit number 1 couple with not even an announcement of Congrats. Just saw the icon # change. Grrrrr. I already had the trophy, but still.....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The dress @Amilicious is wearing is a VIP exclusive item. It’s from a VIP quest, it comes with matching heels and golden star earrings. 
    The dress @Amilicious is wearing is a VIP exclusive item. It’s from a VIP quest it comes with matching heels and golden star eari