KK:H Weekday Event - 2/4/19 TB Event - Conserve Water After Barbie turns 60

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

https://youtu.be/F-z6u5hFgPk
Morning Kim. Good song Choice Doll, thanks. All about Fashion. Here we are. all ready to start another TB event.
We're in the midst of a SYS, and we don't have a theme for the thread yet. Any Holidays?

You know, it's getting a kray kray over there, maybe we'll just ask Kim to open the thread so we can try an guess what the event will be. We know it's a TB, but dating maybe?  There are new dating gifts that came with the update.
Have wre had weekday Parties in a while?  I think not, beside Kalinda said Valentines Day was coming last time we asked about Dating events.
But back to the Holidays.  There's a big one for tomorrow that overshadow's Barbie and her birthday.
Tomorrow's the Day after the SuperBowl.  It's National Football Hangover Day!

Ok, Ok,  back to Shower with a Friend I guess.
I really wish Kim were here to just open the thread and help get my foot out of my mouth.

Oh Thank Goodness.  And Kim, no worries, we couldn't start without you if we wanted to.  Do your thing Doll!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    This opening made me laugh. I would love a dating weekday event!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Yes! A dating event so I can get closer to that gorgeous purple dress @AliBryant was wearing!
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Well Scott’s picture was untouched, I don’t know what he was referencing, but it worked for the opening.  I’d love dating.....i’m Trying to fast track that new gift as well, but my gut say Professional.  Hey, my meter moves the same if it’s a 1 hour date, or an 8. So honey, i’m One night standing it.  Or 200 pts and out. Ho4stly, that’s not right. If I date for 8 times longer, I want more  advancement.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2019
    This opening really made me laugh! If we do have a dating weekday event I feel like it’ll be next week instead of this week because valentines is next Thursday!! But then again we’d probably have a valentines weekend event so we’ll get new items. Ok actually dating for 7 days in a row might be a bit much, it’d be better this week, just ignore me 😂 but on the real I feel like we’ve only had professional weekdays since I came back to the game at the end of last summer, I can’t remember a single dating or party weekday but I could be wrong 

Anyone know when spread the love boxes started last year? Or do we get bel air valentines decorations? I’m all hyped up now 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I hope to find something good in my boxes!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Last year, spread the love boxes started on Monday, February 5th! And the weekday event was parties, while the following weekend was dates with gorgeous Valentine's themed gowns and red rose and heart shaped box of chocolates handhelds! So sad I missed out on all of it, especially since it's quite apparent now that the designers no longer care about holiday spirit. I really, really hope we can earn the dang lollipop and balloon bouquet from the promo, but I'm not holding my breath.
    iOS
    I hope I’ll still be able to get something on Valentine’s Day. I have a long distance relationship and I’ll probably be with my boyfriend so I won’t have much time to play 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I can't wait to see the V day clothes, man. I've been playing KKH since it came out but the events are always so fun for me! They're honestly my favorite part of the game. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope its another Professional Trowback Event!
    Professional events during the Weekday are the easiest!
    And hopefully my Trowback Kolection is really good :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    It’d be very cool if our throwback boxes/kollections contained tropical items for our SYS since there have been no sales! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I hope I’ll still be able to get something on Valentine’s Day. I have a long distance relationship and I’ll probably be with my boyfriend so I won’t have much time to play 
    Ah I’m in the same boat! My boyfriend is at Uni in York and I’m in Jersey, so he’s flying back for the weekend! Hoping there won’t be an SYS that week/weekend...! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love your opener Koko!! Cant wait for the Weekday event to start!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @MissEm1994 luckily we don’t need airplanes - we both live in Italy and it takes us 2 hours and 2 trains to meet, but it still sucks :( can’t wait to be done with uni and move in together 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Lol everyone got plans and I’m like be in my dorm room eating chocolates my gram gram would probably sent me then go to my school dance  lol #single life 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m also very curious about when the spread the love boxes start. I’m super excited about them
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i can't wait for my kollections to change
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m praying that the Kim kollection shows up again 🙏🏻
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    I miss when Kalinda would pop in on the weekend. I'd love to know if STL starts tomorrow!
    iOS
    What what is spread the love . Do u have to have fb friends to do it or something 
    @PicThisTia yes you can gift your in game friends
    iOS
    @AliBryant oh poo it's good to know but I don't have any fb friends is that the only way to do it
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @PicThisTia yes it’s the only way now. You could always add people here! All you have to do is make sure they’re the same platform (iOS or andriod) as you
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    It is the first year i am exited about valentines, because of the game and because i started to date a nice guy (finally) and he askedwhat is the name of the hotel where i work at and told me to be prepared so that means he might send a surprise to me... anyways i'm also expectong a nice valentines dress in the game 😋
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Dolls! I dont know where to ask...Sorry if this question is inappropriate here. I have an issue with the free KStar offer (by watching short videos). Yesterday no KStars and today only able to get 3 KStars. I wonder whats the problem? 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @PicThisTia yes it’s the only way now. You could always add people here! All you have to do is make sure they’re the same platform (iOS or andriod) as you
    I dont know how to add people on here. I just created a FB account and add people from there. But it will be nice to add people on this forum! Do we need to pay for the STL?
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Yay! Spread the Love boxes are back! Exiting 💖 Is the gifting thread open yet? Well I am open for swaps if anyone wants! Also we are having a dating event this weekend 🙌🏻

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited February 2019

Someone went cray cray when spread the love boxes came out. I told you glu; when I say I’m excited, I really mean EXCITED! Now I got 8 boxes to send but don’t know to whom.

edit: let me know dolls if you’re an active player and that we’re already friends in the game. I’m more than happy to share some boxes with you 💕 Happy Valentines 💕
    I didn’t know you had to buy these boxes with real money. Well, I guess I won’t be getting any... 😅
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got this hairstyle in my spread the love box
    I like the bundle but I don't think that I will get it. Got energy in my first black box
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Remember when I said last week that I thought the Dorothy dress was the last of the Halloween items?

Will it be a trick or a treat?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College