❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited February 2019 in KKH General Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QAFUl-XUI8

The clothes in the dating event are super cute for Valentine's Day and New York Fashion Week. There's a red beaded necklace I love that looks almost identical to one I own from J. Crew! You can get a red dress, red bag and red jewelry. 

She also said Dating event.  You know what that means!

Oooooh, I know we can't wait to see the spoilers.  Any chance you'd help us out with those Kim?

Well, if no one is going to spill the tea, share the spoilers or show us the prizes early.....
Look's like we'll have to start some hard core polite colorful cheerful begging.
But first, we need the Wonderful Wizard of Waterskiing to dry off and open the thread.

:)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456714

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    And we're open!   I love that Kalinda said we'll be getting red items.  I wore a red dress on my 1st date with PuterHead.  Ever worn red on a first date? I'd love to hear about it.  Plus, we have polite begging, colorful chants and puppies.  Oh and Disney.  All the above and great conversation.  What better way to wait for Kalinda's Spoilers?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Cant wait :D 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I usually hate Dating events but we haven't had one in sooooo long that I'm really looking forward to it! Also I want to win that purple dress (from dating levels)!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I wish that Valentine’s Day wasn’t put together with fashion week but here’s to hoping that the spoilers are amazing and we see that little lollipop with them 🍭 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    And we're open!   I love that Kalinda said we'll be getting red items.  I wore a red dress on my 1st date with PuterHead.  Ever worn red on a first date? I'd love to hear about it.  Plus, we have polite begging, colorful chants and puppies.  Oh and Disney.  All the above and great conversation.  What better way to wait for Kalinda's Spoilers?

Not a red dress but on one of our earlier dates I wore a LBD and red shoes. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Come on baby, I’m taking you out this weekend! 💕

• QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Yes!!! I'm so excited!!
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I wish we’d get a kstar for dating since it’s Valentine’s Day. I know we had this on previous years. I’m grinding the last lovers achievement so at least there’s an incentive to do it. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Praying to get that lollipop 🍭 this weekend. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    edited February 2019
    Well, next Friday valentines Day will be over, so it kinda makes sense.  In a way, the red clothes happening this weekend, means we can all dress in red for Valentines Day, on Thursday.  JMO  but no new Spread the Love boxes set the low key tone for this very special Day of Love. 

OMG.  I have to shop.  Damn him.  why doesn't he make things easy?  (I wonder if I'm getting another tiara.  <3)

ETA:  Wait a minute,  I'm forgetting that my goal is the purple gift for the Lovers Achievement.  Date Date Date Date Date.  I'll be honest,  that purple outfit for me, is better than anything in the Spread the Love Gift Exchange boxes. <3   :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I’m fully prepared to dodge rotten tomatoes here, but I hope there’s a romantic SYS in tandem with the weekend event. 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    You guys want to hear what dumb RL thing I did? I booked something for Valentine's Day thinking it was on a Saturday. I even looked at the calendar. I don't know if I was looking at a diff month or just saw what I wanted to see. What I booked is not the best thing to do on a weeknight when you have to work in the morning. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I realize there is not a lollipop in these spoilers, but I assure you we heard your requests!  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    EARNABLE

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    KOLLECTION

#VIPKalinda
    GIFT BOX - MALE

#VIPKalinda
    @KalindaKing any chance for kstars as well since it’s Valentine’s Day? 🥺🥺🥺
    Can we get the lollipop for free after completing the weekend guest as a gift/reward? If you guys put it in the closet to purchase for 50 k-stars after the fact I will not be responsible for my actions. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I like both dresses and a few things from the kollection but I don’t feel like chasing anything. Wish the bag was handheld

iOS
    @KalindaKing what has happened to all the event icons beside the clothes, they haven’t been on any event clothes lately except for trendsetters 
    This. Can we please get the icons back? I am so sad we didn’t get special New Years ones and overall it’s gonna make it so hard to identify what items were from what event in the long run. 
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I love the gift box items. The earnables? They're just ehh.
    Earnables- meh, I like the dress that’s about it

Gift boxes- no thank you, I like the hair but not enough to chase because I don’t want to get stuck with the other items

Kollection- I love the bundle it’s so cute, don’t like it enough to spend 600+ kstars for

Overall: not a bad weekend event but very underwhelming considering it’s Valentine’s Day 
    iOS player!
    I'm with Alice.  I'm going for the Kollection because of the high gold thong sandals and the hair with the pins. Oh, I'll probably end up loving everything, I already want the GBs and the earner.  So sure,  I'm in for the Kollection, I'll ask.  Any chance for an Fashion Goals?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2019
    I missed 2017 Valentine’s Day, what was the dress we got from Kim??
    iOS player!