❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Kollections are disabled on hacked games.
    iOS
    Off topic but can anyone tell what what level each of the location specific reality achievements go up to? Like Hot in Havana etc...
    iOS
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    katie_js said:
    Lisylis said:
    @KimsBestie how does the simultaneous dating work? Is it just to take advantage of the length of date you're getting at any particular time? I don't understand how it works out so you can finish faster but I am intrigued!
    Just invite different people for dates at the same time in different locations. If that makes sense? 🤗💕
    So does having two dates at the same time get you more points than just doing one at a time?
    Yes it does Hun!
    I don't understand how it gets you more points because surely it takes up the same amount of energy as two consecutive dates? Pls help I am confused 
    It doesn't. You would get the same amount of points if you did them back to back. The only variable would be how many event items you own when finishing each date.
    iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

8hour date 3 items 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Off topic but can anyone tell what what level each of the location specific reality achievements go up to? Like Hot in Havana etc...

They all goes to level 8. But I can’t remember what action triggers the achievement. 
    IOS Player 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

this polka dot dress is so cute 🖤
    although and this has been discussed a lot i would love to see the events icons back
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hellojuss said:
    KOLLECTION

I need help! I’m trying to play this Kollections but it’s not working :((( I just played the other box with special items that just came out with this new Kollection. I don’t know why it’s not letting me use my stars to play this Kollection and I don’t wanna test it out on a different Kollection because if it goes thru I’m gonna end up wasting my stars on something that I don’t want to. Is this happening to anyone else? How can I get it to work?
    hi.  Sorry this is happening.  Please post a full screenshot of your game and I'll see if I can get some assistance for you.  Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just finished the event.  I agree, the 4 hour dates have been few and far between.  Tons and tons of 1 hour and 8 hour dates.  I'm done, so this weekend is just doing things I never have time for.  I'm going to post pics for the Valentines picture, and I'm going to take as many short dates as possible.  Now I'm working on Lovers, and if only an 8 hour got more than the 1 hour date I'd be done already.   I need that purple dress.  It's just the way I wear my dresses in real life.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here's what we have so far, Please keep providing ss for any we don't have yet. This works for all types of events, Dating, Professional, not sure about parties. too early for my brain.
    Points for Base + Bonus for Dating Events.
    1 hour          5Base Points
    1/1+   2/2+   3/3+   4/4+  5/5+   6/6+

2 Hour          8 Base
    1/?  2/4+  3/?  4/?  5/8+   6/?

4hr             16 Base
    1/?  2/?  3/?  4/12+   5/16+   6/20+

8 Hour      20 Base
    1/4+     2/8+    3/12+    4/16+   5/20+   6/24+

I'll go back to see if I've missed any additions after I fix the format.  Let me know of any mistakes. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Just an idea about sys, I’m not sure how it would affect other time zones, but wouldn’t it be better if sys events started an hour earlier? I’m losing a lot of sleep because of this event, it would be fine if it was just once a month but now they’re every week and it’s very exhausting. I either have to stay up till midnight everyday or submit a look at 6 am which I‘m not gonna do because I don’t have the time or the energy to create looks that early. It’s a miracle if I get ready in time and leave the house in the morning😂 Again, I didn’t take all time zones into consideration so please don’t be mad it’s just a suggestion. I’m probably gonna stop participating in sys events at one point because even though it’s doable I can’t prioritize this game over real life. The simplest solution to this would of course be to increase the number of stored tickets from 2 to 3.

iOS
    isamesmo said:
    Bugs everywhere 
    Good morning Doll. Want to expand upon that thought? Or just basic grumbling?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @alice_kkh lmao how I wish that happens or even earlier because girl I always need to stay up till 12mn just to submit my first two looks. 

Edit: or are we from the same timezone cos I also submit my third look at around 6am(?) *gasps* u don’t say...
    edited February 2019
    @alice_kkh lmao how I wish that happens or even earlier because girl I always need to stay up till 12mn just to submit my first two looks. 

Edit: or are we from the same timezone cos I also submit my third look at around 6am(?) *gasps* u don’t say...
    The event starts in the afternoon in my time zone but in order to not miss out on a ticket I have to submit a look every day around midnight ☹️ (or 6am)
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    No caption needed 😍🔥💣

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Same! I’m from Italy, the event starts at 5 pm and I have the same late night - early morning problems 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter

Done with the event! Thank you so much @kokokokonut for your advices 💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    aww,  glad I could help.  Right place right time.  :)  Your doll looks great in the dress. Glad you were able to finish!  Now you can keep going for increasing the Lovers Acheivement.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    IDK how you guys can finish a dating event so fast!
    I always strugle on dating events! Im still at 230 points.... Dolls give me your magical advices cuz i really need that polkadot dress :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited February 2019
    I always strugle on dating events! Im still at 230 points.... Dolls give me your magical advices cuz i really need that polkadot dress :(
    I only went on 1 hour dates in Monstrobull center and used the wine action (650$ 4 energy) with different people until 200 or 500 and I won a lot of extra stars and nice stuff with the Lovers achievements.  I’m currently at level 4 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    I only went one 1 hour dates in Monstrobull center and used the wine action (650$ 4 energy) with different people until 200 or 500 and I won a lot of extra stars and nice stuff with the Lovers achievements.  I’m currently at level 4 
    I also only use the Monsterbull Stadium and the Oak for dating and use the wine actions! But i always strugle on dating events :/
    4 hour 2 items

iOS
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Same!!! dating events! I struggle every time. 
    edited February 2019
    This was my first dating event and I found it very easy and entertaining because I get more prizes than just the earnable clothes from the lovers achievement! I would definitely love to get more events like this one (with prettier clothes) rather than always professional / reality events 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Queonnah said:
    Same!!! dating events! I struggle every time. 
    For me dating events are my least fav simply because i always have a hard time on them! I never manage to pass the 3rd item!
    Just got the shoes!!!
    Hopefully i can make 300 more points to the dress in 1 day and a half :S 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I really wanted the dress and after opening 6 boxes I got it! Also got all the other items while opening the boxes lol. With all the bonus points these four items gave me I was able to finish the event this morning, yay!
    And it is a good thing I finished already as I forgot my phone in my new house... will pick it up tonight though. Gosh I can't wait till the new house is ready and we can move in! Two more weeks!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I spent 40 k stars to open the box and all I got was $4000!  I’m so angry! C’mon glu, I wasted so many stars for nothing! 😡
    Looks like i might be able to get the gorgeous earnable dress and finish my first ever Dating Event!!!
    Im alredy super close to 500 points!!!