❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I think if glu wants redeem themselves on their lack of holiday spirit the SYS should be themed for the holidays! Valentine’s Day should have been Valentine’s Day date night, st Patrick’s day should be st Patrick’s day party etc. And the prizes should also go along with the holidays 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @LovelyEmma go girl! I just finished :) this is my first dating event I’ve ever completed! And I’m early even! So thankful to have found this blog to learn all the awesome tricks! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Just got the shoes!!!
    Hopefully i can make 300 more points to the dress in 1 day and a half :S 
    If you were able to get the first 300 in a day and a half I believe in you to get the second 300!! It only gets easier as it goes on because the bonus increases with each earnable 😊 you got this
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looks like i might be able to get the gorgeous earnable dress and finish my first ever Dating Event!!!
    Im alredy super close to 500 points!!!
    You can do it! 🙌🙌
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I can’t believe I spent $30,000 earning this, but here it is:

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Am I the only one who really likes that we have sys so often?😂 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    I like them too! 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    I love SYS events because of clothes and free k-stars/energy/cash but they last too long and it’s frustrating, especially when you miss a look and lose all your progress after working hard for 5 days straight (my personal experience)
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    You can’t be on the phone 24/7 checking your game etc. Glu should understand that we study, work and have a social life and this event sucks your real life and energy up. SYS should be made more enjoyable and less exhausting. This is a game. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited February 2019
    I’ve read comments of girls waking up during the night to submit looks and then feel bad at work (for example) because of their messed up sleep schedule. Where is the fun in this? I can’t see it. Glu should aim for the best game experience. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited February 2019
    isamesmo said:
    Bugs everywhere 
    Good morning Doll. Want to expand upon that thought? Or just basic grumbling?
    Ahahaha I said something asking for help but the bug fixed itself with time and I couldn't delete the post so I just edited to this non sense midnight thought 😂 but thank u doll ❤️
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
    alycat said:
    I spent 40 k stars to open the box and all I got was $4000!  I’m so angry! C’mon glu, I wasted so many stars for nothing! 😡
    At least it wasn't one of those dresses from daily GB... 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I’ve read comments of girls waking up during the night to submit looks and then feel bad at work (for example) because of their messed up sleep schedule. Where is the fun in this? I can’t see it. Glu should aim for the best game experience. 
    this was me yesterday, i felt miserable 😂 (i'll take a little of the blame because i did decide to stay up until the event started, but like 10% of that blame)
    5 days is more than enough for a SYS to be in our games, having to babysit the game every 6 hours for 7 days is extremely exhausting and unnecessary (+ the stress of having to check the Trendsetters score every 5 seconds if you're interested on getting 1st place because just one person takes everything home, this also needs to be changed.)
    Looks like i might be able to get the gorgeous earnable dress and finish my first ever Dating Event!!!
    Im alredy super close to 500 points!!!
    giiirl get it! you can totally do this 💗
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Look who now lives with us😍 Little Khloé. Her big sis Pebbles already loves her😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Guys, is anyone else having issues watching videos this weekend?
    I can only watch one at a time, and this loading screen happens every time I click on them today. In the whole day, I’ve only managed to view about 5/20 videos, and now I can’t access anymore? 😫
    I can only watch one at a time, and this loading screen happens every time I click on them today. In the whole day, I’ve only managed to view about 5/20 videos, and now I can’t access anymore? 😫
    Did you purchase anything with real money or tried the VIP? 
    @MissEm1994 have you made any purchases in the game? i've heard once you make a purchase you're limit to 5 videos per days for stars ): 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

Once you purchase anything in the game or try the VIP free trial your daily videos will drop from 20 to 5 a day.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 

Look who now lives with us😍 Little Khloé. Her big sis Pebbles already loves her😍
    oh my Goddd 😍😍😍
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Rikk said:
    Isabellaa said:
    I like them too! 
    Same here!  We must be in the minority, but I don’t find them stressful—I just check my phone every 6-8 hours or so, submit a look and that’s about it.  For me, grinding to finish a weekend event takes way longer and I get tired of doing the same thing over and over again (usually reality shows).  The last SYS I finished fourth, but that was okay with me because I just wanted to be in the top five.  
     @MissEm1994 others mentioned if you made a purchase already, but if that’s not it, I think it’s just something that’s normal. That happens to me all the time (even though I only get five videos). It shows that and always wants to load the other offers screen between every single video and sometimes I have to click it a few times before it offers the video. I always have my finger ready to press the x in the corner. It takes longer but it still always lets me watch all my 5 videos. It’s super annoying but you can keep doing it until you get the “no more videos available” message!
    edited February 2019
    Also, losing a ticket if you don’t submit two looks is incredibly wrong. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    @MissEm1994 have you made any purchases in the game? i've heard once you make a purchase you're limit to 5 videos per days for stars ): 
    No I haven’t made any purchases at all ☹️
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hey girls, I was wondering how you can get the new lovers achievement items? I've been dating random people this dating event since my doll divorced a while ago and I am not ready to recommit to daily dating.. So can I get the items with dating multiple people or do I need to max out with a spouse? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    judithkkh said:
    No I haven’t made any purchases at all ☹️
    that's weird, maybe it's what @mikaylachimo said because it happens to me, too. what i do is wait around 5-10 seconds and try again when the loading screen shows up (i'm not interested on doing any of those offers so i'm always ready to hit X) maybe give it a little bit and try again? because you should be getting your 20 videos per day ):
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    September said:
    Hey girls, I was wondering how you can get the new lovers achievement items? I've been dating random people this dating event since my doll divorced a while ago and I am not ready to recommit to daily dating.. So can I get the items with dating multiple people or do I need to max out with a spouse? 
    Yes! I've been working on this achievement by dating multiple people. It just takes a lottttt of dates. I haven't even reached the new shoes yet! Just keep an eye on the achievement in the list—you should see it moving up slowly.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    September said:
    I went on dates with different people and reached the lovers achievements anyway :) I know that it’s about the numbers of dates so I just went on 1h dates to reach as many as possible in a faster way
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

All that for 2 K stars and a trophy? 😭
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Speaking of, I’m still waiting on double stars for offers!! It’s been so long. I commented about it last time we had a VIP weekend and I believe kalinda said it’s coming up on the calendar soon.... I could definitely use it after this weekend!