❤️KK:H Weekend Event 2/8/19~ You're Going to Love NY Fashion Week Dating!

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I just finished a 4 hour date, got 16 base points, and 7 bonus points (I had 2 items). I tried to screenshot and turned my phone off instead LOL 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    *deleted because repitition 😂
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Now that I know the theme is fashion week I’m even more upset about not getting the dress on my probably 700 k star chase. I’m sure the girl who spent like $25 on tickets in my trendsetters and still got second is reading this and laughing at me rn 😂 she probably got this dress in her free box or something! At least I got this beautiful hair and fun necklace, and the shoes that match the trendsetters dress! The hair really is so cute though, I love it. 

But anyway, in theory the theme sounds great but I’m sure it’ll immediately turn into a gown fest. I’m ready tho. I like the schedule of having one every other week starting on Fridays, I hope it stays. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Another week of SYS so soon? I'm already stressed.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Dolls, can I ask if anyone else finds they're not moving up the Top Couples list?

I just got to the purse on event points - I reckon I've done about 8 dates so far to get here. They've been a variety of lengths and I've done every one in a different location...I'm stumped as to how I can move up!!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    1 hour date + 1 item: 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Dolls, can I ask if anyone else finds they're not moving up the Top Couples list?

I just got to the purse on event points - I reckon I've done about 8 dates so far to get here. They've been a variety of lengths and I've done every one in a different location...I'm stumped as to how I can move up!!
    I finished the whole event, I didn’t count how many dates but it was a lot, and I only went up from 30 to 25. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I haven’t gotten any 4-hour dates yet — only 1- and 8-hour dates so far 😕
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk I didn't have 4 hour dates all day, but now that is all I am gettin! but i am liking the payout! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I have only gotten two 4-hour dates the whole event, out of like 25 dates so far! 
    iOS
    I finished the whole event, I didn’t count how many dates but it was a lot, and I only went up from 30 to 25. 
    Ahhh, ok, thank you! I guess I'm just being really impatient! Been stuck at mid 30s for months!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    If you wont cut the SYS down to 4 days, then can you cut them down to once a month? It's way too much. 

But yay that it's a fashion runway theme cuz I can easily win that with my gown looks that win every other identical theme. No thinking! Sweet. 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I am so disappointed with my gift box! My free one was energy, so against my better judgement I opened two more and only got energy. I also didn’t realize you could only open two before you have to start on a new set. At least I did not get kash, but I’ve only been getting one hour dates which means my progress is slow on the earnables.
    IOS
    TY @katiealexandraa Keep them coming as you get different ones.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Mood

iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hope you have a fun weekend! Instagram is a bit more interesting when there’s Fashion Week going on and I need to catch up on some of the recent talk shows featuring the Kardashians. 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Ahhh, ok, thank you! I guess I'm just being really impatient! Been stuck at mid 30s for months!
    Yeah I have been going on one date a day and have been staying around 28-32 for the past two months at least, so I was upset I only got to 25 with this event, I hoped to make more progress!! I’ve been up to 23 I think before but slipped down. I’m trying to focus more on storylines before I try and fight for top couple, but now that I’m maxed on our relationship level maybe I will try and do it sooner because otherwise there’s not much point in dating him daily. 
    Yeah I have been going on one date a day and have been staying around 28-32 for the past two months at least, so I was upset I only got to 25 with this event, I hoped to make more progress!! I’ve been up to 23 I think before but slipped down. I’m trying to focus more on storylines before I try and fight for top couple, but now that I’m maxed on our relationship level maybe I will try and do it sooner because otherwise there’s not much point in dating him daily. 
    Yeah, I've been the same as you; only doing 1 date a day when he calls to nag me for one! 😂 But I feel a wierd sense of loyalty to him, been with this guy since I started. He's always good with the compliments and tends to pay for about 1 in 6 dates. 

Hopefully I'll get enough points from this event to get to having a second kid.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

2 hour date with 2 event items
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the GB hair. I didn't specifically want it, since I wanted the dress or the necklace. Now that I see it on my doll though, it looks nice. 
    Platform: Android

• candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I chased for the hair with my free box and got it on the third box! I'm kind of glad I didn't end up getting all three dresses on the left or a combo of cash, energy, and one of the three dresses on the left.

🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Oh great, just what I needed to complete this magnificent event 👌😂 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Literally the only thing I want from this weekend is the GB hair... 
    Keep your fingers for me dolls, I'm waiting to open the first Earnable box until I get a few more free kstars!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Screenshots from my chase for the dress:

I almost didn’t open that last box but I’m so glad I did! I also spent some K-Stars on the new Kollection because I am obsessed with the bundle.

I really can’t spend any more money and I am basically out of stars so I guess I’ll have to wait until it comes around again in the future. I NEED that hair lol (and those shoes!!!! ugh)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I agree with everyone hoping for last year's items to turn up again, especially for those of us who were on hiatus then. Fingers crossed they'll be this week's throwback items! 

As for the earnables, I too am surprised with the dress. I like the bag and shoes though, so I'll go for those. As far as the gift boxes go, the dress is good, and I actually caught it in my first round (a nice reprieve from chasing that Purple Rain dress last week for, no joke, 9 rounds). 

Here's my doll's current Valentine's look (sorry if shouldn't post here/last I checked other thread was closed): 

I need to add the heart aura, but while simpler, I'm really enjoying it. 
    edited February 2019
    Points for Base + Bonus for Dating Events.
    1 hour          5Base Points
    1/1+   2/2+   3/3+   4/4+  5/5+   6/6+

2 Hour          8 Base
    1/?  2/4+  3/?  4/?  5/8+   6/?

4hr             16 Base
    1/?  2/?  3/?  4/12+   5/16+   6/20+

8 Hour      20 Base
    1/4+     2/8+    3/12+    4/16+   5/20+   6/24+

I'll go back to see if I've missed any additions after I fix the format.  Let me know of any mistakes. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    I don’t know if this is the right place to post, but I just wanna day that scrolling through my misc part of the wardrobe makes me happy, but at the same time really sad because look at all the event icons! 
    I miss it y’all, pleas bring it back ! It’s such a small, but important detail 
    Omg, I'm so sad I took hiatus when I did. Seems like all the best things happened in the past two years! Saddddd. I want all of these!