KK:H Weekday Event 2/11/19 - NYFW and Valentines Day Your Way Thru the TB Event!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @judithkkh Yes, you can save your game progress through Facebook now. I was also curious when that happened to me
    so if i get a new device (same platform) i just need to connect my Facebook and everything will be there? because we needed to go through some iCloud steps before that i've always been too scared to even think about (a reason i've been holding getting a new phone is because i'm scared of these steps 😂 so being able to recover everything by just logging into your account is huge) 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @judithkkh It wasn't specifically announced here, but it started a few updates ago. It's still not 100% failproof but much much better than before. But people can now successfully transfer their game from iOS to Android and vice versa, because of it. I know @Savagekkh did it recently, from iOS to Android. I think it only set her progress back a few hours? 
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @judithkkh I noticed that Facebook is not as accurate as ICloud, so I don’t really rely on it. It didn’t save my most current gameplay. 
    edited February 2019
    @AliBryant wow, i'm honestly shocked because i had no idea this was a thing. thank you so much 💗
    @melissakkh i know people that have easily transferred their games by just downloading the app and the pop up shows up to them (they need to be connected to their iCloud account but that's something you do from the beginning once you get a new phone, i guess?) my in game husband did this and i was impressed at how easy this was 😂 i've honestly been scared to change phones because of this one reason, i don't want to lose my progress at all. it might be not the place so you can dm me but can you explain to me what the process with iCloud is? 
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    @judithkkh when I wanted to transfer my game to another device, I just played around in the game for like an hour doing 1-2 reality shows and going on some 1 hour random dates just so that my progress from before I can do the dates and reality shows get saved. Hope this makes sense 💁‍♀️🌸
    @judithkkh when I wanted to transfer my game to another device, I just played around in the game for like an hour doing 1-2 reality shows and going on some 1 hour random dates just so that my progress from before I can do the dates and reality shows get saved. Hope this makes sense 💁‍♀️🌸
    it does, thank you so much 💞! i appreciate all of these tips because i really need a new phone but i've been trying to keep my mind away from the iCloud process as much as i can, it's scary 😂
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited February 2019
    My Ipad is some years old and I know I'm getting close to needing another and I am terrified of that cause of the transfer. I'm gonna be crying while doing it

my box is a bit more festive for the season and as you can see I was weak. And I will be again cause i badly want those earrings and dress, I have been wanting them since the weekend event. I just have to take a day or so to argue with myself.

Stay tuned for my reactions as they will probably somehow be last.

PS with a guitar, my doll could've been at the Grammys last night for independent jazz artiste
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @judithkkh I just got a new iPhone and transferred my game from my iPad to the phone with FB save. It seems to me that the game is no longer saved on iCloud because I couldn’t download my game through iCloud save!! 😲 FB save did set me back a few hours. This concerns me a bit. I start to pay more attention making sure my FB is always login in the game. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    @judithkkh I play on two devices, and if you are connected to ICloud you shouldn’t be scared. It’s really easy to transfer your progress. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @judithkkh I got a new phone a couple weeks ago and I used Facebook to transfer my game instead of iCloud because my iCloud has been notifying me that it’s full for awhile so I was scared it wouldn’t have my game. The Facebook transfer was super quick and easy, but it did set me back about 24-36 hours which was annoying because I lost all progress on my weekday event and I lost some k stars I earned from businesses and achievements the last day or two, BUT all my SYS progress was still there!! That was really odd to me but I was more worried about SYS because you can’t make that up soo I’m glad that was still there at least! 

Also I used to have my game logged in with my personal Facebook but when I made a Facebook just for my game I switched it and it worked fine and didn’t change anything in game. You’ll just need to make sure everyone you’re friends with for the game on your personal account is also your friend on your kkh account, because otherwise they will be “frozen” in the same outfit!! It took me awhile to figure out that was the reason nobody’s outfits were changing 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

There you are looking amazing in that bundle...again? Have I seen your doll in it before or is it my imagination?
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Oh dear god....

This pair of shoes should be in the bundle lol
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Helllooooo my pretty!!

But serious question. Why are my gold boxes ALWAYS better than anything in my Kollection? I had a hairstyle in my gold box! I’ve never seen a hairstyle in my Kollection aside from the bundle. And this choker, look how pretty! Both of those items are better than anything in my Kollection (which I posted earlier). That feels wrong. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Rikk said:
    KaylaJ said:

There you are looking amazing in that bundle...again? Have I seen your doll in it before or is it my imagination?
    lol, you've def seen it. i have gotten 4 different bundles since these started. I can easily predict next wk I'll get that Jungle Jim bundle

IOS

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I'm so happy right now! I got the lip dress! I got the shoes and hairstyle this morning, and I was very happy with those items, but I've been wanting the dress for so long, and I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So I tried one more time, and bam! Got the dress! I really hope I get the heart earrings on my free spin, or the bundle, honestly I'll be happy with anything.

Here is Frankie wearing her new dress and hairstyleOh! And, I wish you the very best of luck on getting the dress @KaylaJ 😄
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    edited February 2019
    @judithkkh I got a new phone a couple weeks ago and I used Facebook to transfer my game instead of iCloud because my iCloud has been notifying me that it’s full for awhile so I was scared it wouldn’t have my game. The Facebook transfer was super quick and easy, but it did set me back about 24-36 hours which was annoying because I lost all progress on my weekday event and I lost some k stars I earned from businesses and achievements the last day or two, BUT all my SYS progress was still there!! That was really odd to me but I was more worried about SYS because you can’t make that up soo I’m glad that was still there at least! 

Also I used to have my game logged in with my personal Facebook but when I made a Facebook just for my game I switched it and it worked fine and didn’t change anything in game. You’ll just need to make sure everyone you’re friends with for the game on your personal account is also your friend on your kkh account, because otherwise they will be “frozen” in the same outfit!! It took me awhile to figure out that was the reason nobody’s outfits were changing 😂
    how do you use Facebook to transfer your game? you just downloaded the game on your new device and logged in? is this when you see the pop up where it asks you if you want to use a saved game?
    thank you everyone for your help! i'm also thinking about getting an iPad and have my game in there but i would love if we could use multiple devices with the same game (so i could have it in both devices, this is not possible, is it?)
    I also would like to know if we are able to play the game on two devices since the game is now saved on Facebook. I’m happy that I do not have to carry my iPad with me all the time and the 6.5-inch display on my new phone is plenty big enough to play. But when I’m home, I do miss playing the game on a bigger screen on the iPad. I haven’t deleted the app on my iPad yet. Just don’t have the courage to open it and try it. I’m afraid the game would flag me down due to playing the same game on multiple devices. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    edited February 2019
    I'm so happy right now! I got the lip dress! I got the shoes and hairstyle this morning, and I was very happy with those items, but I've been wanting the dress for so long, and I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So I tried one more time, and bam! Got the dress! I really hope I get the heart earrings on my free spin, or the bundle, honestly I'll be happy with anything.

Here is Frankie wearing her new dress and hairstyleOh! And, I wish you the very best of luck on getting the dress @KaylaJ 😄

I got Kstars in my 2nd box and figured, why not? The earrings were next, the dress was def not! But oh well, I'm happy. I probably spent more chasing it the first go around which considering 3 items were in this palette from that weekend should tell you something. And good luck on your final spin, the rest are some awesome items (why didn't they bundle the lip dress, the shoes, and heart earrings together for us?!)

And @Rikk after I finish the event, one bundle down lol

IOS

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AngelineJ I have the game both on my iPad and iPhone. If I have the game open on my phone and try to access it by iPad you will get the “multiple devices in use” on the iPad.

I won’t risk it personally. The worst it to have your devices locked if an event is happening. 
    IOS Player 
    Thanks for the advice. @TrashleyKKH I might just delete the app on my iPad. I’m so used to play it on my iPad. Don’t want to tap on the app and open it by accident. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    So jelly of some of your Kollections. Everytime a holiday is approaching I get Halloween stuff in mine 😔 kind of giving up on you Glu!!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    My gold box! I had no idea that I was still missing a hairstyle!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Both my black boxes were kash. But look at this fun necklace I got in my gold box!! It’s much more interesting than anything in my kollection lol 😊

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

My second black box 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Looks like we're getting a reality event this weekend!

Now I finally know what the “predictive bullhorn” is 🤣 I have it too but I thought it was about the weekday event 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Kash Kash and this romper in my gold box. Emma Bunton Who? Perfect outfit for A Spice Grils Reunion concert. #spiceupyourlife #itellyouwhatiwantireallyreallywant #someziggyzig #k-stars 
    IOS Player 
    I already can’t wait for the weekend spoilers!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    If anyone has questions on how to play the game on two devices, they should PM me! I would be happy to help! ☺️
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I got lucky in my second black box. But seriously, only kash?! 😒
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• kkh_ashley2kkkh_ashley2k Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

I got lucky in my second black box. But seriously, only kash?! 😒
    Lol you were so lucky