Options

🎬KK:H Weekend Event- 2/15/19 We ❤️ Reality Show Weekends!

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I currently have the three pack of Mario eyes. That's a new one for me since this whole 24 hour thing started. I've never seen it before. 
    iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant I had that one yesterday and I was so excited because I thought they added new ones, but then today it was back to the red and black outfit again and I was like nooooo
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @KimsBestie I like getting an offer every day, I just wish there were others in the mix. Are you saying if I buy them I will get different ones? I’ve been having the same cycle of offers on repeat, probably a mix of about 7-10 (ish) I think, and it changes daily
    I don’t know if you will get the different ones... I bought whatever the game offered me and the bundles has stopped. Thought I’ll get the new ones, but nope. So probably the same will be with you. 😭😓
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KimsBestie dang, I hope they add new ones soon ☹️ hopefully in a future update
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Hello yeah I’ll buy these pants for a luxe goal, thank you Maria 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I just finished the event, the earnables are super cute! I think the outfit looks better separately though, which is fine because it’s really easy and fun to style with other items.

• Options
    IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I was lucky and got the hair in my free box. So happy because it was the only thing I wanted!
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Good spotting @candydots!! I never would have realised :o
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love reality weekend events! These earnables are so cute.

• Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Used all my k-stars trying to get the GB hair, but failed :( 
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Just wanted to share the moment my heart sunk:

*cue the sad trombones*

I really, really wanted the hair and the dress. 
    But my usual lucky pick spots (the third on the top row and the second) on the second having been paying off lately. So, I switched things up and...

😭
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @skevans this is so sad! I switched up my pick spaces recently and also had bad luck. 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey yall :P 
    Sory for being absent from this forum this past week/weekend! I had terrible computer issues but things are getting fixed :) 
    Sadly i wasnt able to finish the Weekday Event and i unfortinatly am not able to do the Weekend event... Wich makes me sad because i LOVE the earnables sooooooooooooooooo mutch :'(

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Slay in the rain🌧💧⛈🌦☔🌂☂️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Sad logics get 40 w my free box use it for another get the bracelet. Smh third time I’m losing hope. Please  tell me there be a point in time we can buy those iteams Or something. Also the Kollection do they ever come back. I’m debating off  should save up for spend y’all money week and do it or do it now bc I hate to miss it :(