🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Hi Kalinda!  You look fab, but you've been walking around without a saucer GluGoddess, spilling the tea like that.  A little here, a little there........
We recently had the Date Night SYS, so the next SYS event will have a different theme! Stay tuned.
And then....a little more last week.
I'll share the schedule for next week:
Monday: 5-Star Throwback Event
Friday: Weekend Event + Show Your Style (Fashion Week Runway theme)
And she has perfected the art of the tease, working it into further conversation!
I think Fashion Week Runway is still a flexible theme. The other day I heard about a new Fashion Week look with a dress made out of bubble wrap!
And now here we are. Left eagerly awaiting the release of the Spoilers.  Oh Puhlease Glu Goddess , show us finally what we will be playing for.

Aaargh!  All right Glu Goddess play hardball.&
Look what I have on our side!

Nothing left for me to say, but Dolls.......beg politely, colorfully, and don't forget it's Valentines Day! Let's put a little Valentine Spirit in it!

P.S. One quick question......do they have Red Balloons and Heart Shaped Lollipops on Fashion Week Runways? heh heh heh. TY Glu. <3
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456718

Comments

• Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Yayy! I was waiting for this one 😁. . Thanks🌸 @kokokokonut
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So glad to please.  I'm excited.  Great day. lots of spoilers.....I'm ready. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Can't wait for spoilers 😱
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm curious to see how everyone interprets the theme this time. Here's what you can win!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Love the earnables! 💕
    Happy for trendsetters because this time I’ll not need to chase the hair. 🤣
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    That new hair colour is a NEED I can’t wait!! I love all of these prizes 😍😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Love the necklace and the hair color. 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Love love love😍😍💖💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I love everything!!! I love that we get a earnable hair color and hair style! All of the earnables are so cute, and I love the trendsetters too. I think I’d like the shoes and dress a lot better not worn together, but I love them both, and that braid! I hope I have a good, fair group this time.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Fashion Week Runway. So, gowns? BRB gonna try on wedding dresses

Thankful the trendsetter hair is the last prize because I'm not a fan. I'm super excited about the hair color though!
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I love the earnable prizes! 😍 I don’t think I’m going to be pressured to get first in trendsetters though, the dress is enough for me!
    IOS
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Love everything😍😍
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Wow, Loveeeeee!!! That necklace is a need ! Love the silver dress and Ariana Grande ish ponytail too !
    IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I’m in love with the trendsetter dress!! and I really like the hair but I’m just gonna pretend that it doesn’t exist for now because I really don’t feel like stressing about it for a week😂 oh and I love the earnable dress and the new hair color too 💓

As for the theme I’m only submitting gowns because the prizes are too good to miss out on🤪

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Everything is beautiful! Can’t wait to try that hair color out on my doll 😍😍
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Everything is stunning! 
    I play on Android
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, @KalindaKing!

Here are my thoughts: 

Earnables: I'm excited to (hopefully) get a new hair colour! I like the hairstyle, and the necklace is very detailed! The dress is a bit underwhelming. 

Trendsetters (in general): I'm disappointed that our feedback still hasn't been implemented. I wish Trendsetters would be less of a bidding war, and that more people would get the top prize.

Trendsetters (items): I'm not loving all of the items together, but I do like them individually. I really like the dress! I like the hair because I don't have anything like it in the game. The boots are...unique? I don't think I'll get much use out of the shoes.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Love everything about this SYS, I'm so excited! 😍
    Also not too keen on the Trendsetter hair, I won't be chasing the no.1 spot!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda! I like both sets of prizes <3

Earnables: Love the necklace and hair color most! Happy to earn the hairstyle. The dress is very basic though, looks like a kloset dress, low effort graphics, thankfully the necklace improves it.

Trendsetters: Love the dress and the hair! Boots are an odd choice with that dress and not my style overall.
    iOS
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    i love everything 😍
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ooo those earnables are very pretty!
    love the Trendsetters too, especially that dress
    i'm very happy with these, thank you Kalinda 💞
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I love everything! Hate that trendsetters is about how much you’ll pay rather than actual trend setting but I love all the items and can’t wait! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    This is the first time I couldn’t care less about the trendsetters prizes. I love the hairstyle and hair colour 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @KalindaKing can you just confirm that the hair *style is what we will earn last in SYS? 🙏
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited February 2019
    The earnable is the hair or the hair color? Or both? 

Edit: sorry, I missed the comment where Kalinda said that the earnable are necklace, dress, hair color, hairstyle. @charlottegold I think it was your question too.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I love absolutely everything! Can’t wait to see that hair color on my doll. I LOVE the braided hairstyle... I have some tickets leftover from last time so I may have to use those in the end because 😍😍😍

Earnables: I love it all! The hair color and hair style is gorgeous and I love black dresses because you can accessorize them however you want. And that necklace is so intricate and beautiful!

Trendsetters: That dress is gorgeous! And that hair!! Not wild about the shoes but I think I need to see them worn with pants and then I’ll make my decision.

Thanks Kalinda 💞
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I get the trendsetter dress and shoes. I don't care as much about the hair so I'm okay with not getting the number 1 spot.
    Platform: Android

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

My eye for detail is annoying sometimes... but does this little line in the dress on the arm make it look like some kind of inverted elbow or is that just me being crazy?? I hate being nit-picky but once I saw it I had to have a second opinion
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here