🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My third look only scored 42, but in better news I think everyone in my trendsetters was just a look ahead of me and nobody bought tickets. (I had a ticket waiting for me when I got off work but I didn’t realize how long it’d been there). Now that I have that score in I am actually #1 and ahead of the kash wedding dress. My ego has been restored 😎
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @soundspretty omg I am rooting for you! I have also had ticket buyers every time and it’s so ... sometimes super amusing and sometimes just irritating 😂
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m voting and I’ve already seen people with the earnable dress ...
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited February 2019
    He are my first 3 looks. I'm sitting at #2 for now, but #1 has some awesome outfits.. so we'll see how it goes. :)
    (With 1st look, I was channeling a Victoria's secret runway) lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@Basak that one isn’t talking about your game being level 12, it’s talking about specifically your castle being upgraded to level 12. That’s how they get ya 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The heart balloon is the new antlers, it seems. 
    Platform: Android

The heart balloon is the new antlers, it seems. 
    I’ve still seen the antlers 😂 I’m waiting now to see both at once!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Basak that one isn’t talking about your game being level 12, it’s talking about specifically your castle being upgraded to level 12. That’s how they get ya 
    My castle was level 12 in that game.. 😔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited February 2019

I’m sick of voting already!! I’ve seen this dress / skirt combo on every second doll I kid you not!! What event was this dress even from and why on earth does it make an appearance in every SYS no matter what the theme is!!!

Edit: I found it it’s from an event in July 2017! It’s going to haunt me forever 😂

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Not doing too great. The last 44 look had gotten me over 50 in previous syses. I don’t have any offers I can even do during the double rewards thing and I just failed one after working on it for a month because someone had attacked me last moment. Overall really sad.

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My looks are doing fine so far but it doesn’t matter because two people in my group are already in a bidding war, so I have zero chance at getting the tomb raider hair. I just hope I don’t get pushed out of the top 5 by more ticket buyers 🥺 if I don’t get the dress I’m gonna cry 😭
    iOS

Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please stop talking about other games, or take it to one of the threads about trouble with special offers? ThAnk you and g00d morning. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    God I need that rose gold hair colour more than life itself. I can't stop thinking about it. Pls send help 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

my last three looks did great! 56 is the highest score I’ve ever got
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts

I’m sick of voting already!! I’ve seen this dress / skirt combo on every second doll I kid you not!! What event was this dress even from and why on earth does it make an appearance in every SYS no matter what the theme is!!!

Edit: I found it it’s from an event in July 2017! It’s going to haunt me forever 😂

Same.....I never vote for it, no matter what it is up against
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @katinkae wow these looks are awesome
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Does gettig higer scores have anything to do with your level?🙄 (I mean you get to be shown to more voters or Idk) Because I always get 38-45 and I keep seeing people getting 55 votes here. 
    No.  Score are purely based on votes.   I started with a 38, and now my highest score is 48.  So it fluctures but it's just how the voters vote.  I like anything in the mid 40s.  You can do it Dotti!  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    My looks so far! I’m in 2nd on trendsetters because the girl in front bought tickets 😭
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited February 2019
    dotti_h said:
    Does gettig higer scores have anything to do with your level?🙄 (I mean you get to be shown to more voters or Idk) Because I always get 38-45 and I keep seeing people getting 55 votes here. 

It does seem strange because I usually get consistent scores in the same range (40-47 ish) however I see some people consistently scoring in the 50s using the same outfits. I’ve noticed this on almost every SYS with the same people (definitely not naming names or pointing fingers, it’s just an observation).  Happy weekend dolls!  It’s a long weekend in Canada and I couldn’t be happier 😁
    My looks still aren’t doing great, to the point where if I don’t step it up I’m worried I won’t get the final earnable prize. Buuut here’s the necklace I got after my middle of the night submission, I love the detail!! Found @KKHLucy modeling it too, it looks amazing with the Halloween dress ❤️
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    me and zeus are have a great chilled day
    Android player

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @mikaylachimo thank you!! It goes so well with it. There’s not enough necklaces that match this dress
    Btw you look amazing 😍 how do you pull off those lips?! I always try to model my doll after yours so I can use it
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Yesterday’s looks. This event isn’t fun anymore. 6 more days 😭😭😭

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The queen 👸🏾 is in love with her castle 😍 #mypalace 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

If it was based on level, I should be in the group getting mid 50s.  I've been playing forever, I'm number 1+++  Levels on the high 80s, and yet my dress got 38 while another in it 48.    based on my credentials, when I see dolls wearing my look get in the 50s, I'm in the 40s....it can't be levels.  it could be eye makeup, jewelry, accessories, hair....and who I am up against. 
    However, I'm sitting here with mid 200s, and boom..first chick is  in jeans with 652. ,Guess she bought  tickets. Lol. These ticket buying dolls make me work too hard.  B) I can't guarantee that I won't buy tickets this week.  lol. Come on! 400 points over and you're dressed in jeans?  I'm hoping that was an 8 pack of tickets and she's done. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

🙌🏼
    Follow me on Instagram: