🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

🙌🏼
    @chelsea123 Wow, I love that dress! Where is it from?
    IOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    NEW year’s 2016

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KKHLucy omg you’re too nice, I’m sure you can pull them off! It took me awhile to get used to them when I got them, but now they’re the only lips I use. I get so excited when I see another doll wearing them. If it makes you feel better I think all the lips in the lip section look so weird on my doll 😂 I actually try the ones you have on all the time because I always see people look so good in them and then I’m like “oh jk, nope not for me”
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    my last three looks, a bit better than my first ones but no enough to overtake the trendsetter who has bought tickets lol
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    FINALLY broke 50. this SYS is hard.  I’ve always come in first and had strong votes... last SYS I came in second and this one I’m battling between second and third with a ticket buyer in first. I used to love SYS, it’s fading on my list of favourite events though. 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I am in a dilemma as 3 people bought tickets and I am not doing to well and placed 5th. I really need to step my game up as I am only scoring low 40s per look. 
    IOS Player 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    My next 3 did quite well. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    So I was in the voting booth and saw this beautiful dress that I haven't seen before! Anyone who knows it? It's the left one.

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Let me know if I'm doing this right, please: 

This is the first time I'm using different makeup looks for SYS. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I wish there was a "love" button on here because some of you dolls have fabulous looks!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited February 2019

However, I'm sitting here with mid 200s, and boom..first chick is  in jeans with 652. ,Guess she bought  tickets. Lol. These ticket buying dolls make me work too hard.  B) I can't guarantee that I won't buy tickets this week.  lol. Come on! 400 points over and you're dressed in jeans?  I'm hoping that was an 8 pack of tickets and she's done. Lol.
    I think we're in same group, lol. You're Z, right? My doll is Julia Grey😀  Your looks are amazing!  
    And about the ticket buyer, It's so discouraging to see someone who isn't even trying just spamming basic outfits have 600 points on the second day, really unfair. If you decide to buy tickets, I hope you win 😎
    I play on Android
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Lets see how this goes!
    @KKHLucy omg you’re too nice, I’m sure you can pull them off! It took me awhile to get used to them when I got them, but now they’re the only lips I use. I get so excited when I see another doll wearing them. If it makes you feel better I think all the lips in the lip section look so weird on my doll 😂 I actually try the ones you have on all the time because I always see people look so good in them and then I’m like “oh jk, nope not for me”
    Hahahah I used to be like that with the one with glitter now I can’t wear it. 😫
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @alice_kkh @SugarK thanks girls! Too bad it's from a kollektion... 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    My game just took 75 k stars from me!!!! I clicked submit look and it didnt submit but a payment screen appeared and without me clicking anything it took the payment from me!!! Not to mention i own everything on my look already and even aftet i payed the scrern still appears!! I want my k stars back! 😭

Before i was well above 200, almost 300! Im already having trouble saving up i dont need stuff like this to happen!?

KKHLucy said:

Lets see how this goes!
    GUYS UPDATE!! THIS OUTFIT GOT 54 VOTES!! My highest so far this event!!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

Lets see how this goes!
    Wow, this is so dreamy!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...🤔I'm honestly quite surprised that my last two looks did actually better than I expected.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Today’s looks scored much better than yesterday’s. I’m surprised these scored high because I didn’t really accessorize them but maybe the voters like these dresses?

I’m disappointed because up until a little while ago there were (finally) no ticket buyers in my group and then bam...

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited February 2019

A girl in my group bought tickets right out of the gate. She's 100 votes ahead of me and I'm in the 2-3 bunch. Maybe she has a busy weekend and can't always submit, but I hope she's doing it for good reason cause I want to let her know, I'm not a threat. The T$ hair is fine, but isn't my cup of tea so she can calm down til the last day.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Just realized I never actually shared any of my looks. Probably because they didn’t do good lol. I’m really unsure why they’re all kinda tanking, I even see similar outfits doing really well ☹️ Anyway, I used @KKHLucy as my inspo for my most recent one and actually got a good score! Hopefully I can keep it up or else I won’t even get the earnables. At least I’m still first in trendsetters for now, by quite a bit!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Always 🙄

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    edited February 2019
    Edit: I was wrong and cannot delete my post.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    @Rikk thank you ❤️ I’ve been dying to use this dress!

@mikaylachimo you’re making me regret not buying those SMC!! And now I want the ponytail hair from this week’s event 😫 your doll is too gorgeous and fashionable I can’t 😍
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @katiealexandraa that is how it worked in the old SYS, they just haven't updated the loading screen
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @katiealexandraa that is how it worked in the old SYS, they just haven't updated the loading screen
    That makes so much more sense.  :D 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just noticed the hair color is not the last item. That's nice.

I have two buying tickets in trendsetters so whatever. I'm so desensitized at this point