KK:H Weekday Event 2/18/19 - New TB Event Begins President Day

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @alice_kkh sorry I misunderstood! I didn't realize it was at different times for different people, that's odd. 
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Anyone who knows how many stars I still have to spend? I really love this kollection, so I’m willing to spend some, but I dont want to grind for 400 stars this weekend lol
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like our Sometimes Wednesday Glu Goddess hints.  I Know between the predictive bullhorn shouting VIP,  and leftover clothes from some social media posts… sure, we have an idea of what’s going on this weekend, but I do love our Kalinda hints. Don’t you?   <3.
    (You know just a little something to tide us over till Thursday Spoilers.  
    Not that this is a polite beg or anything.  Just makin’ Conversation.  )  :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @yezx that one is 585 stars total. 

@kokokokonut Can we get this reference thread added to the umbrella hub? https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections
    iOS
    Thanks @Alibryant, so I'll probably still need to spend around 500 stars, hmm... I still need to buy lots of businesses too... I can't seem to find the thread with all the facts about them: how much they cost, the payout,... Someone who can help me find it?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Yay! I got back evening essentials too, I’m definitely gonna finish that one this weekend 😊 Can’t wait! Can it be Friday already?
    iOS
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

Thank you !! @candydots, I was definitely looking in the wrong part of the forum haha

Make kkh great again: 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was just going to suggest business.  & do quick level ups with contacts at reality shows. Pick the highest and keep inviting them till they pop. They give a star or two but I don’t know the  details. ;( 1st choice.....businesses!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @yezx and anyone else, I recommend you bookmark this thread by clicking on the star in the upper right, then you can always access it from your bookmarks menu next to your inbox here in the forum https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5437380/umbrella-hub-of-reference-handy-threads
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My new kollections aren't great. The ones I had before would've been ideal since I had already started two of them and got the kash/energy prizes out of the way. Now I get to pay k-stars for more crap prizes. Yay!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    Oh my god, I can feel your pain, I’be been there just last week. Except I had the cowgirl bundle 😂 (I got the pink earrings) 

Yikes!!! That’s even worse than mine 😂 I hope yours this week is better than what it was last week!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Does anyone know how much it costs to furnish the hair salon? I checked the reference thread and I think that piece of info is missing: 

Hair Salon -Brooklyn, NY 
    Costs: 65 K-stars
    Job: unfurnished - help 5 customers a week
    Payout: 2 K-stars and $1250
    Upgraded Job: Make 10 customers happy
    Upgraded investment:
    Upgrades payout: 3 K-stars and $225

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @Rikk you can furnish it fully with Kash! I don't remember the exact amount, but it wasn't anything crazy expensive like So Chic London is. 

Edit: Found this link which has the prices!

https://kimkardashianhollywood.fandom.com/wiki/Brooklyn_Hair_Salon
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @thallisa my Miraggio tile sequence says it will give me white shoes with a fluff ball on top! I robe sounds much better!
    @thelifeofRaeRae these shoes? 

I have them, but my doll never wears them 😅 I kinda forgot about them, I'm gonna have to try to style them with something. The robe looks so cute, it's not the most useful item, but I don't care, I want it! 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @thallisa wow so the robe is after the shoes? that is nice that it gives 2 clothing items! i have only seen the tiles turn to energy/stars after i complete them! that is cool :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    So for the first time I got a bundle with a free spin in my TB kollection:

And tbh, I'm not really into any of these items, the hair looks super weird, the skirt is meh.. I guess that top/sweater/corset combo is the best out of three? But idk, I'm gonna have to style everything separately, because all 3 together is definitely a no from me 😬

That’s weird, I have the white fuzzy heels but I don’t have the white robe and this is what it says is the next reward:

Does anybody know if this is a glitch or if the robe is after the energy?
    she/her
    add me here
    edited February 2019
    @VampireBarbie @thallisa !!! You guys, I have not claimed the shoes yet because I was afraid energy is behind them. Is there supposed to be a robe? I want it! Are there other partnerships that have multiple levels of clothes besides the gym?
    iOS
    @thallisa are you ios or android?
    iOS
    Also, I could have sworn that the Blue Mist Spa prize was a robe, but I just looked and it is a hairstyle? 
    iOS
    @AliBryant @VampireBarbie I'm pretty sure we get shoes/energy/robe in this exact order for MG partnership? So when you claim the shoes, 40 energy will be your next prize and after that - a bathrobe. I hope nothing else comes in between, like more energy or 5 stars or something, but I honestly don't remember, because I barely see any regular partnerships in my daily box, only the VIP ones, so it takes forever to complete them. 

And I'd love to know as well if there are more multiple clothes for other partnerships, because I've only noticed it today, when @thelifeofRaeRae mentioned the fuzzy shoes.
    AliBryant said:
    @thallisa are you ios or android?
    iOS 🙂
    Just a question about free VIP trials: has anyone done it for only a week? Can you win any items in that short amount of time? Should I wait for an update for the ability to buy new items at a discount? Is VIP a good time to try it (since purchases would count towards the earnables)?

@thallisa thank you for the info! I can’t wait to get to the robe.

@AliBryant I just checked and in my game the Blue Mist Spa prize is a hairstyle for gold VIP members. Is this what yours looks like too?

she/her
    add me here
    edited February 2019
    @VampireBarbie yes I have that same hair on Blue Mist Spa

@Rikk when they revamped the VIP program, they got rid of the early access sale. So the perks now are only:
    • 1 quest every 30 days where you win an outfit from a past VIP event (if you do the trial, you'll get a quest the first day)
    • daily k stars depending on level
    • increased energy bar depending on level
    • extra perks points depending on level
    To your question about tiles during the trial, I would say it is unlikely you get all 3 tiles for a partnership. I did a week trial last year, and I got lots of random tiles, but not enough to complete a partnership.
    iOS
    Maybe @LindaVB can chime in on if any of the partnerships have multiple levels of clothes, like Miraggio Grande does. I know she owns all the first level partnership clothes, at least.
    iOS
    edited February 2019
    @Rikk I did a week trial right after the newest update! I enjoyed getting these free stars with daily boxes so much, but I just can't spend that much on the game monthly, especially since I buy stars from time to time as well. I have a bronze one active now and it's quite nice. 

Anyway, when I started a week trial, Simon called me to do some short gig for VIPs, just like Ali said, and after finishing it I got this hair, the balloon and the dress 😂

I think the gig you get is random though, so you might get something different? But I'm not sure.

And I got these tiles for gold VIPs, so yeah, a week is definitely not enough to complete any of the partnerships, but I think I got a nice amount of tiles, so I might get a gold VIP in the future for a month or something, just to see if I can complete any of these.

I didn't get any silver tiles during the trial and I'm not sure about the bronze ones, since I have it now and I basically get some bronze tile every day.
    @rikk just know you wont have access to 20 free vids a day anymore when you do the trial 

Make kkh great again: 
    Thanks so much @yezx, @AliBryant, and @thallisa for all your helpful feedback! I had no idea early access clothes aren’t around any more btw.