šŸ›ļøKK:H Weekend Event 2/22/19 - Milan Fashion Week VIP

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh thanks so much @katiealexandraa ā€” thatā€™s good advice!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Happy birthday to my favorite redhead @KaylaJ !! Hope you are having the best day ever, surrounded with friends and loved ones. May all your dreams come true sweetieĀ  <3

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    haftime said:
    Giant shout-out to @KaylaJ on her birthday today! Here's a pic of Everly and Kayla celebrating! #glassesforever!

Kayla I hope you're having a wonderful day!Ā  <3Ā 

Everly looks great and look at me bringing the snow! Thank you to you and everyone else for the birthday wishes! It's hasn't been the best, but hey not the worst either lol. Hoping to buy my doll some new clothes for the special occasion, I wonder what the hair will look like on her? It's pretty on the profile, but they always have different lighting lol!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited February 2019
    Ā 
    Rikk said:
    These are my Kollections this week ā€” I donā€™t really buy anything from Kollections usually (other than that $5,000 try in the Artistic Flair kollection), but Iā€™m considering allotting 50 k-stars or so to celebrate VIP. Any suggestions about where to try to spend them?

Also I donā€™t know why the Golden Opulence bundle hair has that plastic claw clip in it ā€” it just reminds me of what someone would use to put their hair up in the shower so it doesnā€™t get wet šŸ˜‚
    To give you a bit of an idea:

Silk Motif I got that red shirt/jacket and the pants that go with it 1st and 2nd.
    In Golden Opulence I got the leopard skirt first.

The good news about those two is you can't get energy or kash and they're always there (at least for me).

Girls Night Out went exactly like you'd think for me, bundle last and the dye hair 2nd to.
    Artistic Flair I got the boots first, but quit after that.

PS since I saw you also looking at pets, there is a dog on the plane if you have that
    IOS

LindaVB said:
    Happy birthday to my favorite redhead @KaylaJ !! Hope you are having the best day ever, surrounded with friends and loved ones. May all your dreams come true sweetieĀ  <3

Thank you Linda! And thank you for bringing the cupcake, I'm so bummed I didn't get one :(
    IOS

• BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    For anyone within a 100 stars or so of your Vip goal, remember that you get a star for completing anything all weekend. I usually ignore all calls, go directly to Calabasas and only do 3 hour reality shows all weekend. That usually ends up being around 100 stars (yrmv as I have a lot of petsšŸ¦„ but it's a good idea either way imo)Ā 
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Bunhun said:
    For anyone within a 100 stars or so of your Vip goal, remember that you get a star for completing anything all weekend. I usually ignore all calls, go directly to Calabasas and only do 3 hour reality shows all weekend. That usually ends up being around 100 stars (yrmv as I have a lot of petsšŸ¦„ but it's a good idea either way imo)Ā 
    bel air is just as good (especially for those who haven't purchased calabasas yet)! You can also invite four people/npc (one in the entrance, one in the living room, one in the dining room, and one in the pool). And make sure to choose the two energy option (unfiltered comment) to get 3 stars and complete the 3 hour reality show so you don't have to waste extra energies on the other options.
    šŸŒ™šŸŒŸĀ FreeĀ iOS player since July 2018Ā šŸ§”Ā KKH Ranking: A+++Ā šŸŒŸšŸŒ™

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    We need more Kollections like Silk Motif (which i finished a long time ago because it is so beautiful) and Golden Opulence. Only items, no kash/energy/kstars. And items that deserve those kstars. Please GLU!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I hope the camera man will surprise me in front of my Bel Air mansion this weekend!
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Rikk said:
    These are my Kollections this week ā€” I donā€™t really buy anything from Kollections usually (other than that $5,000 try in the Artistic Flair kollection), but Iā€™m considering allotting 50 k-stars or so to celebrate VIP. Any suggestions about where to try to spend them?

Also I donā€™t know why the Golden Opulence bundle hair has that plastic claw clip in it ā€” it just reminds me of what someone would use to put their hair up in the shower so it doesnā€™t get wet šŸ˜‚
    I thought that the Silk Motif Kollection was locked until you had already completed 3 other Kollections, and with the Golden Opulence it was 7 Kollections? Or is that just my gameĀ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hey dolls! I was wondering how fast you all got the kstars in this kollection?

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Poor but happy and celebrating with @AngelineJ. Ps: my free box had kcash again, my prediction from two weeks ago is still accurate šŸ˜‚

• candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @charlottegold also you get one star for every gig so I usually grind through reality shows nonstop. And I think I did a couple offers too when I was able to complete it that once starting with only 34

@candydots I got the red dress on my first try on that one if that helps!

i tried it, thinking that there was no way it was going to happen and that i was going to end up with the kash or energy, and i got the dress! ahh.
    šŸŒ™šŸŒŸĀ FreeĀ iOS player since July 2018Ā šŸ§”Ā KKH Ranking: A+++Ā šŸŒŸšŸŒ™

edited February 2019
    @amilicious, check out my box:

I feel your pain

Only one pair left šŸ™ƒ

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @yezx only reason it doesnā€™t happen to me is cause I went trough this many times before šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ now itā€™s just kash constantly.Ā 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Editing this as I'm a doofus who can't read simple instructions! šŸ˜‚
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Anybody tried to buy the new show your style pack? i think thereā€™s a glitch because itā€™s not allowing me, it gets stuck in the ā€œconfirming purchaseā€ thingy.Ā 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

• Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Hmmmm, so I did the gig Simon offered for this VIP event (Popglam around the world) as i had gotten a load of energy from GB chasing. I completed the shoot but i didnt get my 40 K stars reward - @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you help please?
    The reward for the gig is just 3 kstars not 40
    I play on Android
    Its not a glitch @rikk, when you click on ā€œplayā€, youā€™ll get this pop up:

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I completed Creme de la Creme kollection and that's how I spent 500 stars. The earnable hair is absolutely stunningĀ šŸ˜

The earnable hair looks amazing with the peach blonde hair color from the sys šŸ˜

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    yezx said:
    Its not a glitch @rikk, when you click on ā€œplayā€, youā€™ll get this pop up:

I gave it a try (after a nervous deep breath! lol) and youā€™re right!
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Julia88 said:
    Hmmmm, so I did the gig Simon offered for this VIP event (Popglam around the world) as i had gotten a load of energy from GB chasing. I completed the shoot but i didnt get my 40 K stars reward - @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you help please?
    The reward for the gig is just 3 kstars not 40
    Yeap agree, 3 KStars, not 40.Ā 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Kash in my free boxšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Don't like the gb items so I don't care this much.

almost at the earnable hair but I am waiting for a good offer. Bought a lot of clothes and a hairstyle, don't even remember what I boughtšŸ˜‚
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I got the scarf, and the hair in my free boxes,Ā  The scarf game was the lucky one.Ā  Can someone explain the GB hair to me?Ā  I was sooooooo excited about it, the little bow up on top.......but who's little brat got hold of some scissor and chopped up the front?
    Finally bought the holding beagle he's soooooo cute.Ā  I'd like a fluffy dog to carry too.Ā  Maybe a peke or a little fluffy schnauzer......
    I'm not getting offers.Ā  Maria wake up doll!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I finally went and bought chevier Paris!!!! Look at my chic new photo booth background. I also bought this new hairstyle from the most recent update, the little black purse my doll is holding, the London bulldog, and the Toronto squirrel. So far Iā€™ve spent 350, I canā€™t decide what I want to buy to complete the event!

My free giftbox had the shoes, and I decided not to chase even though I like the dress & scarf. Iā€™m loving the earnable shoes and dress though!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So I picked the hair in my free box but really wanted the dress so I opened another and it was kash...... I paid 40 kstars for kash, these gift boxes really need a makeover in the next updateĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ