Options

šŸ›ļøKK:H Weekend Event 2/22/19 - Milan Fashion Week VIP

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ā 
    Anybody tried to buy the new show your style pack? i think thereā€™s a glitch because itā€™s not allowing me, it gets stuck in the ā€œconfirming purchaseā€ thingy.Ā 
    Do you mean the Fashion Goals?Ā  I'll try and find some help for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Poor but happy and celebrating with @AngelineJ. Ps: my free box had kcash again, my prediction from two weeks ago is still accurate šŸ˜‚

Thanks for the picture! The hair looks really good on you. Iā€™m on my way to the hair. 95 Stars to go, just waiting for Maria to offer me something good. I enjoy spending KStars so much when the earnables are nice. šŸ˜„
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I been spending šŸ¤‘

Picture 1: Got the hair in my Silk Motif Kollection and then won the scarf in my free gift box and the shoes as my first earnableĀ 
    Picture 2: Got the Korkov bags and the suit jacket and hairĀ 
    Picture 3: The earnable dressĀ 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Some of my fave purchases today!

• Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I got the shoes in my free box and decided to try my luck for another box and got cash šŸ˜©Ā 
    On another note, Iā€™ve finally bought the Brooklyn saloon and some pets, and now I have the earnable hair!!Ā 

I mean, just look at those highlights! Iā€™m in love with this hair šŸ˜
    IOSĀ <br>Feel free to add meĀ šŸ’•

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    So the Lavish in Lace Kollection came back and I decided to complete it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I have to say itā€™s gorgeous so no regrets! Happy spending, dolls šŸ’–
    Sharing the VIP Event spirit with @Amilicious
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited February 2019
    So the Lavish in Lace Kollection came back and I decided to complete it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I have to say itā€™s gorgeous so no regrets! Happy spending, dolls šŸ’–
    Sharing the VIP Event spirit with @Amilicious
    Wow, I just need to point out... the boobs in this dress Ā :sweat_smile:
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Katinkae do not do this to me! Now I can never unsee
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Okay so this is probably not the right thread for this so I apologize now. I got a call from @September about a job but I was doing a reality show so I declined. So I was just curious if it negatively affected our relationship in some way? Sorry for the dumb question, I'm just new to playing with actual people.Ā 
    šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Love the dress so much! šŸ–¤ i have to spend 80 more stars to get the hair, but I havenā€™t decided what to buy yet

iOS
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Okay so this is probably not the right thread for this so I apologize now. I got a call from @September about a job but I was doing a reality show so I declined. So I was just curious if it negatively affected our relationship in some way? Sorry for the dumb question, I'm just new to playing with actual people.Ā 
    No. You can decline as much as you want. What will negatively impact your relationship is if you did the gig and bombed it (2 or lessĀ stars, if I remember correctly).
    iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hey @PlantWitch ! Sweet of you to be concerned <3 Nothing happened in my game. Or actually, we gained 10 professional points haha. If you accept a gig then it just lines up, it doesn't start immediately. If you recommend a gig to someone and they accept it, you get +- 1000 kash which is why I sometimes send gigs to friends (:
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @melissakkh thank you for including me ā¤ļø We can twin in the lavish in lace as well cause I love that dress hahaĀ 
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Ā I was so lucky with my free gift box this week! I was able to ā€œspendā€ 80 K-stars and I ended up with the dress! Too bad there were only two items though, I liked the scarf.Ā 
    IOS
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Wonderful pick šŸ¤Ø Canā€™t wait to get rid of all the daily gb items. 4 more to go. I would appreciate it if they actually appeared in daily boxes. My event boxes are always full of them, itā€™s ridiculous

iOS
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

OmgĀ 
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Francescahill Hey, I'm sorry you had trouble buying the new pack. Can you try again when you have a stronger Internet connection?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019

Twinning with my biggest supporter @mikaylachimo šŸ˜‚šŸ’– it actually wasnā€™t difficult at all to hit 500, I did some free trial offers and got very lucky with a Kollection spin, so I actually still have 100+ stars. Definitely learned my lesson and am saving them for the next time even though thereā€™s so much more that I want to buy šŸ˜‚
    I fully furnished chevier Paris and bought and fully furnished the Prague bar to keep the K stars flowing! I also bought some Kloset items I have really been looking after for a while...

Skirt, shoes and handheld!
    off to earn more stars now! Next time vip comes around i will be ready! Donā€™t give up dolls šŸ˜‚šŸ’–
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @charlottegold omg iā€™m so happy you finished!!!! I knew you could do it šŸ˜‚šŸ’ž you look amazing in that hair btw! And I love that green skirt, I almost bought it today too but then I realized I needed more kash to fully furnish some businesses (I didnā€™t realize I spent all my kash buying & furnishing the Toronto home this week!) so I played some kollections instead
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Decided to complete the high society kollection! First one Iā€™ve ever completed and I donā€™t regret a thing. Now time to take the weekend off and enjoy my birthday and national margarita day!Ā 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Wow @yezx ! That's amazing!Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thank you so much!! šŸ„° I have been eyeing that lime green skirt forever but I almost didnā€™t buy it because I felt like I needed to invest in more gowns for SYS šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m glad i got it though because I really love it!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    awww @AliBryant Iā€™m so sorry, Iā€™ve done that. It really stinks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited February 2019
    AliBryant said:
    When you accidentally tap 8 hour reality show instead of 3 hour.....

Ā Almost as bad as when you tap the "party" button! Brutal.Ā 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Ā