🎆 v9.10 Update - Welcome Almost Spring

Comments

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Here we go people complained about the Kollections so much that they took that away now as well. 😭 What’s next? 🤧
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I hope the reason this is 9.10 instead of 10.0 is because they’re working on something big!!!

New achievements are exciting! I hope it’s the shopping ones (top of the world, shoe one, etc) and reality run in. Or even reality shows again. I can’t wait to see the fashion spoilers too.

To pile on to all the other comments I really would love event icons back!!!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Excited for clothing previews. Hoping we get some items unique to KKH. And I really hope they took our suggestion and are adding more handhelds!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thank you GluGoddess.  I love these spoilers. You’re right the lime green is a great color this year. And you said achievements too.  I’m excited for this update. Can’t wait!  :D<3B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @AliBryant You read my mind about the long dress. The clothes and hair designs have been so detailed and high quality lately, that when they aren't, it's very noticeable.  It also looks like it's in that new "pee" or "dead arm" pose, which many of us really can't stand.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    This hair looks a lot like the Kollection hair but a little different, I love that they added a kash dress and hope there are a lot more kash items and hand helds!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    Good eye @kaydencekkh! I would love the first one without the barrettes. The hairline on it is more natural too.

iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Please let the achievement updates include parenting and reality run-in. Also, these last few updates of achievements behave differently than they used to. Remember how it would take your current progress into account and you would be showered in stars and kash when you opened your game? 
    I hate how they didn't take into consideration all of the items we purchased while we waited (and waited and waited) for new achievement levels. They should 100% include EVERYTHING. There should be a number of shoes (for example) IN TOTAL that you must own for it to count to complete the level. NOT amount of shoes (again, for example) that you've purchased since THEY updated the achievement. It isn't our fault that they are so behind! Everything we but should count.

Also, didn't shopping achievements use to include items you would win during weekend events? I've noticed that my shopping achievements haven't moved when collecting prizes. Not cool.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    That's correct @katiealexandraa and what I meant by shower of k stars. When an achievement was updated they counted everything you bought or gigs you completed since the last time it was updated. Hasn't been the case with recent updates :(
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Here’s a sneak peek at Spring Fashion in 9.10:

The first look will be on sale in the wardrobe, including the hair, dress and shoes. The pink dress is available for cash!

This outfit will be in a Kollection. The lime green color is super trendy!

WOW!!!
    Im in LOVE with that short pink dress!! And it being Kash?? Yes please!!!
    Hopefully it wont be the only Kash iten on this update :p
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I mean this honestly:
    Have storylines and plots been completely abandoned? 

They were here a fun part of the game that have been missing for some time now. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Glu stop with the multiple devices pop up message its not fair to players who can't play now and also in 9.10 give us players the new sys and trendsetter events that don't show up in our games
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Glu stop with the multiple devices pop up message its not fair to players who can't play now and also in 9.10 give us players the new sys and trendsetter events that don't show up in our games
    Don't SYS/trendsetter events just not show up for hacked games?
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing. More kash items would be better.
    The ability to remove facebook friends would be a great update addition aswell.
    Android player

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Please let the achievement updates include parenting and reality run-in. Also, these last few updates of achievements behave differently than they used to. Remember how it would take your current progress into account and you would be showered in stars and kash when you opened your game? 
    100% 
    I’ve spent a lot of $ with that expectation too. 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I just went @ BelAir home and i realised it would be so great to have more options to furnish it. More choices for couches, dinning tables etc. It would be sooo awesome, especially in the 4 rooms where we film our reallity shows like almost everyday. It would be greater than more rooms or another houses which we never use. What do you think @KalindaKing?? 🙂
    Edit
    Also, i am going a little out of topic, if you choose the exterior of the BelAir house modern or chic, which you pay with kstars, the interior walls and floors are different somehow than classic? And if so, can anyone please post pictures so i can know if it deserves the investment? 
    Thank you! 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    When you change the exterior from modern, to classic, and the 3rd option, it doesn't change the rest of the house.  the layout and bare rooms are all the same, we customize it with the 3 different options for each piece.  ie: 3 different beds to choose from, 3 different living room sofa styles, etc.  The only thing that changes when you change the exterior is the exterior.  Hope this helps. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Honestly all I want is the option to delete friends!!! 
    Ok maybe not all I want but..... please?

thanks kalinda for the spoiler pictures! I love the light green dress but I agree about lack of detailing. We have had so many beautifully detailed items lately. & it’s nice to see a dress for kash as well
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Should we even high have hopes for st Patty’s day?? I’m talking decorations, weekend event, maybe SYS themed, green everything!! And cute handhelds... one can only dream
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    @VampireBarbie ... I got my friend to switch from dating to networking by throwing a party... & when a guest asked if I had someone to recommend for a gig, I recommend the dating person & they switched to network! 😊
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @icechic omg thank you! Do all types of guests ask for recommendations? Or is it just NPCs?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I've only used NPCs & sometimes it takes a few parties, but then someone asks! I was so excited it worked! Good luck to you @VampireBarbie!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @icechic I’m definitely going to try this! I’m so glad there’s a way to do it. Ty doll! 💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    edited February 2019
    Hey I’ve noticed that it doesn’t show the plus signs next to friends names anymore. Like if they’re on the A+++ list.... everybody just says A or whatever letter rank they are. Is this a glitch? I hope it gets fixed, not that it affects me at all I just like knowing 😂

Edit incase I explained it poorly: here’s a pic of @kokokokonut (ready for st patty’s!) who I know has done the comebacks but it just says A list