KK:H Weekday Event - 2/25/19 FW Continues in Paris 10 Months till Christmas

Comments

• AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

😭😭😭 2nd black box
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @judi Do you go around the world tapping for energy? Have any pets? I can finish the event quickly because I have like 40 pets.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got the rose earrings in my throwback kollection. It wasn’t a very good group of items, so I’m satisfied with these!

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Not bad picks!

And here’s my TB Kollection:

I’m actually quite happy with it because I normally have all accessories and shoes. I think I’d be happiest with the bundle, the hairstyle on the bottom row, the white dress, or the earrings. With my luck I’ll probably get one of the pairs of shoes but here’s hoping for the best!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Rikk said:
    yezx said:
    This week:

I’ve been dreaming of that colorful bundle! I love the three items, but especially that beautiful blossom hairstyle. Hope you get something you like!

I’m trying out a free VIP trial at the moment and got these items for my first VIP gig. The gig involved just going to three locations and holding a coffee cup — I didn’t even have to use any energy! Then I received these three items as a gift — a bejeweled cocktail dress, some “bedhead” wavy hair, and a big leather-fringed bag. I think the hair is my favorite :) It gives me off-duty rocker vibes.

Any idea if/when I will receive the daily k-stars? Is it like a pop-up notification at the end of the day?
    OMG rikk loving your outfits  <3
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited February 2019

Ok, Apple’s. happy. Lol.   Now the Androids want it.  I love this dress.
    Koko where did you get this dress ?  :)
    Edit: Just updated my game and saw the dress sorry  :D
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Do you get a new background every time you buy a business? I got new ones for Chevier and K World so now I'm wondering if they all have them?
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    not my best palette. and while I like this format cause you can see what you could potentially get, one thing I hate is how I have 2/3 of so many possible bundles so I only have like 5 options, but i get multiple pairs like the purple shirts & hair next do it and that gold dress + it's hair.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @judi Do you go around the world tapping for energy? Have any pets? I can finish the event quickly because I have like 40 pets.
    I dont go around everywhere because i'm a little bit lazy 😝. i have like 4 pets only, thats a good point i'll get more pets on the next vip, thanks 💕
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh yikes
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Top of the mornings to y’all! I am ready for St. Paddy Day!
    🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    IOS Player 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I am sorry, a little out of topic question, my 10 months baby took my phone with the game open for a few seconds and like 40 kstars i think, dissapeard :( 
    i scrolled the wardrobe but didnt find anything new, is there any way i can find what he bought??
    Energy was full since i just opened the game.

Edit: just got it he bought energy, i thought i have it from my last box but remembered i got cash.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Oh yikes
    I don’t think Kim is too impressed with what she was wearing way back when either. 

IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @kokokokonut @LovelyEmma I like my kollection a lot more now thanks to you guys 😊I’m thinking of buying an extra box or two 🤔 If I don’t get any good kollections back this week I probably will but I’m a bit scared because there are few items I really don’t want like the black bag or the red heels 
    Your welcome :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts

I don’t think Kim is too impressed with what she was wearing way back when either. 

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Another week, another accessory 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Do you get a new background every time you buy a business? I got new ones for Chevier and K World so now I'm wondering if they all have them?

Not all of them, only a few. The ones I have are from Chevier, K park and the hotel. I don’t own the venice gallery and the gym so I don’t know about those two

iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Kash and energy in black boxes. I like the bottom row of my kollection so I'm hoping for one of those items, preferably the half shaved hair. Hope everyone gets something good in their box!

I play on iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Rikk said:

OMG rikk loving your outfits  <3
    Thank you so much @TamaraHills! I wasn’t sure which random items I’d get from the VIP trial, but I like these a lot. :)
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Very happy with my kollection this week! 
    LOVE the bundle-hair <3
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Finally I’ve got this blouse! Also my Kollection is meh, but I will Give it a try to Get tid of unwanted items
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Not so happy with my second black box cause I don’t really know how to style this one but it’s okay!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    How is my luck this bad 😂😂 any other box would have been good, I want to get rid of the daily box items so that they stop showing up in my event gift boxes(they shouldn’t even be there anyways but oh well) 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I have a question, sorry if its not related to this thread title but I wonder if this cute squirrel is available in any of the throwback palletes? Its too cute I am willing to buy him for 50 KStars!! 

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Really hoping for the hair :love:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Think of it like a pool game.  You want the bottom left corner.  Tell us when you're picking, and we'll all zero in on that for you. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I like to focus on the item I like the least, that way when I get anything else I'm surprised and if I do get the item I didn't want, it's less of a disappointment because I was expecting it. Does that sound too glass half empty?
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    guys!!!!!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @VampireBarbie Thanks for sharing!

THAT ORANGE CLUTCH!   <3
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My gold box didn’t have anything very interesting (aka throwback accessories) in it which is disappointing. I don’t like this outfit either but I’m still happy to finally get it out of the way and very happy to get a clothing item in every box this week! Pants, jumpsuit, jumpsuit.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh