šŸ—³ļøSYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited March 2019 in KKH General Discussion

WooHoo.Ā  The Gangs all here.Ā  Ok, here's what we know.
A SYS is starting soon, and it will be Spring Fashions.Ā 
When, how long, or what the prizes might be.those questions can only be answered by our very own Glu Goddess.
But that's not happening till a Kardashian gets the thread started.
Let's have a big round of Applause for Kim, and see if we can't get her out here.

Kim?Ā  Oh Kim?Ā  (I got the whole place waiting for you doll.)
You were here a minute ago.

Ok, good.Ā  I know everyone is really anxious to...Kim?Ā  Ok, what's this now?

ok,Ā  so, I guess you just dance the thread open and we're ready to beg for spoilers.

Aww no.Ā  Kim?Ā  Kim where are you?Ā  we need you.Ā  We're anxious and we can't wait any more.

(Oh Thank God.Ā  I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold things back.)

So, would someone please pass the puppies?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
šŸ’œVats
šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456729

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Sunday at 3:00 pm??? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Omg wow I love everything! Ok I'm not really into the Trendsetter hair, which is perfect because I hate fighting for it. I can't wait!Ā  :D
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I love the trendsetters purse and Iā€™m so glad the Fendi inspired one is earnable and handheld.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, Sunday st 3. Ā New Day, new time.....I like it. Ā 3s and 9s works for me. Ā ;).
    Ā  I love the orange slice bah. Iā€™m not a fan of yellow, but even I love the dress. Ā kudos Glu. Ā I love the prizes.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm still disappointedĀ that it looks like our feedback (especially for TS) hasn't been considered. My thoughts are below:
    I like some of the earnable items. I LOVE the handheld. The dressĀ isn't my favourite, but I don't hate it. The earrings look cute, but it's hard for me to tell. The shoes are pretty basic.

I am happy with the trendsetters items. Personally, I don't love the hair, so I'm happy that I won't be worried about getting first place. I looooveĀ the clutchā€”it's adorable and will be fun for summer! The dress isn't my favourite, but it is different than anything I have, so I will be happy to add it to my collection.

I have a lot of bright colours in my closet that I rarely wear, so I'll be happy to use them for this theme. Praying that people don't only vote for gowns!!
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Ok, Sunday st 3. Ā New Day, new time.....I like it. Ā 3s and 9s works for me. Ā ;).
    Ā  I love the orange slice bah. Iā€™m not a fan of yellow, but even I love the dress. Ā kudos Glu. Ā I love the prizes.Ā 
    Ā The new times work fine for me, and hopefully for others schedules too! Ā Will just be hard to remember the different submission times lol. Iā€™m used to 11s and 5s ā˜ŗļø
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    WOOHOO!Ā  The yellow dress and the citrus slice purse!!!!!!Ā  yay!!!!Ā  :D<3Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited February 2019
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    I dont wanna miss yet another SYS... Specially when the orange slice handbag is on there.....
    Ā :'(Ā  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I love the concept of the yellow dress but I feel like the fit of it looks off, on another note the trendsetters hair is Kylieā€™s from her blue hair phase so Iā€™m super excited for that one! Iā€™m happy that the event will start on Sunday because Iā€™m busy this weekendĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited February 2019

Iā€™m super grateful about the 3 pm start, now I can go to sleep at a normal time again! Thank you so so much! šŸ™ā¤ļø

Love the trendsetter dress and clutch and the earnable earrings! šŸ’› donā€™t care much about the rest šŸ˜Š

iOS
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Iā€™m not a fan of the new times. I donā€™t want to wait up until midnight or get up before 6am everyday to avoid stacking tickets. šŸ˜¬
    IOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Omg I like everything!! Those multi-piercing earrings, im obsessed. So simple yet soooo cute. Love the details on this the dress and really like the purse. So happy itā€™s handheld. The heels are basic but at least theyā€™ll be useful for lots of looks!!

The trendsetters items are also amazing! I LOVE the orange slice clutch (where was this during the tropical SYS???) and dress is gorgeous! I love the bright yellow! I think the hair is Kylie inspired from a look I really like of hers (except her hair is blue lol) so I do reallllly want it, but I hope Iā€™m in a non ticket buying group because Iā€™m not sure I want to fight for it! And if I am I hope I just donā€™t like how it looks on my doll šŸ˜‚

Overall im impressed & so so excited!! I canā€™t wait to see the items on my doll. This one starts in the afternoon though??? Odd... itā€™s 2am/pm and 8am/pm for me so im a bit worried about finding time to submit a look between 8am and 2pm because I have really busy weekdays balancing an internship, classes, & work, and usually start my day before/at 8am. I donā€™t always get a lunch break when Iā€™m rushing from place to place, I was already struggling with finding time between 10am & 4pm some days, so this is worse lol. Iā€™m happy for those it works out better for though!Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

@mikaylachimo this is for you!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Whoa, I like everything! I'm very excited for this sys!! šŸ„
    I donā€™t like the new sys time at all. As an European, the last of submission got pushed to 3 am for me which sucks really bad.Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Hmm I am not feeling this new time change. Now there are 2 tickets arriving while I sleep.
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

@mikaylachimo this is for you!
    omg YES where do I apply????
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    "Spring fashion"... so let me guess, wedding dresses and antlers?Ā 

I like the earnables and I love the trendsetter dress and purse. I don't care about the hair, so hopefully I won't feel the need to fight for itĀ šŸ˜‚Ā 
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Earnables: I think the dress is cute but the earrings are my favourite, love multi-pierced earrings!

Trendsetters: I need that hair and bag! I don't like yellow but it's starting to slowly grow on mešŸ˜Š

The new time works prefect for me šŸ˜
    Post some looks youā€™re thinking of cause Iā€™m personally scared itā€™s gonna be floral gowns šŸ˜­
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @soundspretty LITERAL LOL!!!!Ā  :smiley:

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

edited February 2019
    I donā€™t like the new sys time at all. As an European, the last of submission got pushed to 3 am for me which sucks really bad.Ā 

Omg, youā€™re right! I thought I could just submit a look at 9pm (thatā€™s when the event will start my time) and two looks at 9 am and another one around 3 pm. Didnā€™t realize that the last submission will be at 3am :O I guess Iā€™m just going to have to skip the last ticket then. Iā€™m not getting up in the middle of the night just to submit a look :/

Edit: wait if the event ends 6 hours earlier as Kalinda said that means we only get 26 tickets not 27 and the last one will be at 9 pm not 3am, right? Iā€™m confused. Canā€™t do the math right now šŸ˜‚
    iOS
    I'm not messing around this time. I'm in it to win it. What do you guys think of my first three looks? I was afraid of going overboard and looking TOO GOOD but I really want that trendsetter hair. Hmm spring fashion. Maybe a leaf aura?Ā 

I'd vote for the 1st and 3rd I would not vote for the second it's a little too close to the theme thank you very much
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts

Is this spring enough??? Iā€™m thinking neon or pastelsĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    IM SO HAPPY YOU GET THE DRESS IN MORE THAN ONE PLACE
    i love it, the color of it is gorgeous
    earnables? so pretty
    i'm in

@melissakkh we'll have to change our stress of last SYS day gif submissions to saturday babe
    Iā€™m sure it will be all gowns and no spring
    iOS
    Oh, I'm doing spring. Ā Red and yellow blue and green I can sing a rainbow sing a rainbow sing a rainbow. Yeah, I'm doing Spring.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary