🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• chanelliechanellie Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I have paid for a couple tickets myself, and I used them strategically. What is wrong is when people have hacked games and have ALL the Kollections, ALL the clothes from the closet, ALL the throwback items, and now ALL the trendsetters/SYS clothes. And unlimited stars? What is the point in that? It's a game. You're supposed to play to win, not be handed everything. I love this game and I hate to see that cheaters are ruining it for everyone else who loves it as well. 
    Yeah! I bought some too, hoping to win. Is it real that some people but like 3 big packs? isn’t that wayy too much anyways? 😭😳
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    🙏🏻 Add 🙏🏻 a 🙏🏻 cap 🙏🏻 to 🙏🏻 trendsetters. 🙏🏻

We've been saying this ^ since the new SYS/ts started. We hated it when it was a bidding war, now we hate it even more because we can now also lose to people who are hacking tickets. Ridiculous. 
    In my group it looks like there is a cap at 1100. I assume this means any and all who reaches the cap ties for #1? 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    3 and 4. I thought they were pretty Spring like. 🤔

I really like this! :)
    My looks.

So elegant, Carol!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

We've been saying this ^ since the new SYS/ts started. We hated it when it was a bidding war, now we hate it even more because we can now also lose to people who are hacking tickets. Ridiculous. 
    In my group it looks like there is a cap at 1100. I assume this means any and all who reaches the cap ties for #1? 

Omg! Could they have added the cap and not said anything (unless I missed it...)?!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    edited March 2019

Omg! Could they have added the cap and not said anything (unless I missed it...)?!
    Totally possible it's a glitch, but it looks like it for me anyway! And since 1100 is the top you need for the last prize, I assumed it was legit. (And really that's why I buy the tickets, because those last prizes are always toooo good.)
    @MollyMonroe I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I have paid for a couple tickets myself, and I used them strategically. What is wrong is when people have hacked games and have ALL the Kollections, ALL the clothes from the closet, ALL the throwback items, and now ALL the trendsetters/SYS clothes. And unlimited stars? What is the point in that? It's a game. You're supposed to play to win, not be handed everything. I love this game and I hate to see that cheaters are ruining it for everyone else who loves it as well. 
    100%% That does suck. 

chanellie LOL FOR REAL~ If I buy 3, please someone set up an intervention. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @MollyMonroe you have people in your group who already have 1100 points? Jeebus.
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

this would make the whole thing so, sooo much better! hopefully it's real and not just a glitch, keep us updated
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    My looks so far. I want to use some flower hair but I can't seem to take this hair off... I love it so much! The votes are okay... I get real nervous if I don't get any fifties since I lost out on a couple ending items before.
    I started later on in both games & so far no one's bought tickets in my groups. Knock on wood that stays the whole way. I'm first in this game & second in my new game for trendsetters. I had the recent marble Kylie dress only score 25 in my new game, so that one's struggling a bit.
    Good luck everyone on finding what voters want! I'm sticking to light colors since that seems to be the popular vote.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • chanelliechanellie Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @AliBryant there was a girl on Insta who had 3k. 5 HOURS LATER IT STARTED. I-
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

Nope, no. 1 in my group now has 1119 points. Looks like she's submitting a look every hour
    hackers can burn in hell
    daffodil said:

Nope, no. 1 in my group now has 1119 points. Looks like she's submitting a look every hour
    and there it goes

icechic said:
    My looks so far. I want to use some flower hair but I can't seem to take this hair off... I love it so much! The votes are okay... I get real nervous if I don't get any fifties since I lost out on a couple ending items before.
    I started later on in both games & so far no one's bought tickets in my groups. Knock on wood that stays the whole way. I'm first in this game & second in my new game for trendsetters. I had the recent marble Kylie dress only score 25 in my new game, so that one's struggling a bit.
    Good luck everyone on finding what voters want! I'm sticking to light colors since that seems to be the popular vote.

I *love* that blue look! I've been debating whether or not to use my blues or save them for a summer theme (reminds me of pools), but this one and another one I saw here are totally Spring I think. Robin eggs are blue, and when I think robin eggs, I think Spring! 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Look 5. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I apparently have a ticket buyer in my group... :( But at least she's submitting cute looks....
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• tettet Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    hey guys i’m new to this forum but here are some of my looks :) 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @tet Welcome to the community! I like how you styled those looks
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited March 2019

@katiealexandraa giiirl thank you for the inspo 🐿💗

Aghh, update. 1100 just cracked in my group. I wonder how it perfectly got at 1100 before. Sorry for the false hope, everyone. My bad. 
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    so far I'm first 😄 no one bought tickets which is a good thing 😥 just bought a new tablet and was so happy that everything got transferred 😌
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Here's my looks on my new game. The voters really didn't like look two! Hopefully I can hang in there, I just got to 1st after my fifth look. It's way too early to get excited though. She's always blinking! lol 

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

People seem to like light/pinky dresses and flowercrowns aswell as the butterfly aura from what i can tell! This is the best i have done in a sys so far but ofcourse i'd be in a group of ticket buyers 🙄
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited April 2019

Thank god I don't care about the trendsetters hair.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Sooo cute, @judithkkh! That dress is on my list for this SYS, I love how you styled it. I'm glad the squirrel scored well for you—I'm sure I'll be using him a lot for this SYS!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Thanks Mr. Nuts

Here is my last batch. My takeaways:

1. Doves are winning. 

2. Interestingly the looks I put more work in get less votes, while the simpler gown looks more. 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited March 2019

Hey dolls... here are my last looks. Im doing pretty  well but not enough to be number  one. There is another doll, it looks like she is not buying tickets, she just have like 20 votes more than i do so i feel i can still win. 
    I used the blue dress from the valentines spread the love boxes because i saw someone here using it and it scored pretty well 😝

Edit: i got 52 votes with the blue dress it is my highest score so far 🙆‍♀️💕
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited March 2019
    my last three looks. I am no longer the first but it does not matter because the rewards of this sys do not interest me
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS