Options

🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I have never seen that blue coat ?? From your third look before and I am IN LOVE. 😍😍
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019

I’ve literally never seen this dress before today and I am seeing it all over the voting booth! Does anyone know where it’s from? 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Dont really recall where it is from... I think a special purchase?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @charlottegold @yezx Yes it was a special purchase years ago. Interesting you are seeing so many, and with the most basic shoes.... 

iOS
  • Options
    AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

#2 rn. I’ve been scoring in the low 40s so I prob won’t get the earnable dress but I’m happy as long as I get the gorgeous yellow dress ☺️. Also with a really chill group. I don’t think anybody  bought tickets so far! 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It was one of the first ever special offers.  It included the wide strap Black shoes, and a bracelet. I’ll see if I can find a a pic. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    My best look so far for any sys event!! Every time I use this dress it gets over 50
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @kokokokonut gets credit for #8 for bringing up how well that outfit was voting 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Finally made to over 49 votes!! Woohoo!! 🥳
    lets hope this continues
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Soo im thinking of submiting these 2 looks as my next ones!!
    What you guys think?? Should i do it or not?? Should i make some alterations»???

I submitted that same jacket on the right and it didn’t score well. I had a different skirt though, you could try it!  Then let us know how it does! 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @KaylaJ I love you included the bird trio! I've been waiting on Maria to offer me a deal but I almost cracked and got it for this SYS.
  • Options
    TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Soo im thinking of submiting these 2 looks as my next ones!!
    What you guys think?? Should i do it or not?? Should i make some alterations»???

Just change the shoes in look 1   ;)
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited March 2019
    yezx said:
    @melissakkh I miss you! How is your doll doing this sys?
    @yezx Awwww 💖💖 This absolutely made my day, gorgeous! I apologize for not being around as much, but it’s my final semester before I graduate. 
    Well, I am  not doing that great. My looks are scoring in the low forties. I think I will have to buy tickets to finish the event. 😕 On a positive note my Trendsetter group is super chill, no one is buying tickets and I am in first place 🙌🏻 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2019
    My looks. My scores are sorta mixxy. Why am I'm not even surprised 🙃💁🏾‍♀️

How I styled the shoes😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Oh my God, I have literally been waiting to see a photo of this konigliche partnership dress for years. Thank you! You're doing so awesome btw!

• Options
    fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum... I’m curious about the votings, will I get lower vote just because I start the SYS late? Cause all my looks are around 30+ vote
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Looks 9, 10, and 11. Was a little disappointed in the first one so I took a gown based approach in my latest two. Which I wasn’t too excited about but at least I’d say they’re spring themed gowns! I really do love this theme even though I don’t have much in my closet for it. 

My trendsetters has continued to be chill. There’s a boy doll who’s doing well in my group who has been creating either super cute on theme looks (currently a pastel pink suit and fruity drink) and super random and entertaining looks (think nothing but lipstick print boxers while also holding an award) so shoutout to that guy for keeping me entertained. And a couple girls in the top 5 who have cute looks as well. Nobody’s bought tickets that I can tell. I’m enjoying the no pressure friendly competition 😊

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @fishtalk starting late shouldn’t affect your scores at all! The only thing it affects is how many tickets you’ll get for free, and who is in your trendsetters group (people seem to be grouped by start time)

welcome to the forum!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @charlottegold & @thelifeofRaeRae Thank you both! The pastel blue coat was from an Easter event a few years ago, here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6528319/#Comment_6528319 

I'm sad I didn't earn that hair—I think it would be really cute for this event!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Thinking of this for my next look...? Thoughts? Would you change something? I really need some good looks because I had a couple that flopped. I’m first in trendsetters, but I kinda have a weak group and by calculations none of us will be getting the pink dress if we don’t pick it up!

I am am going to be getting 300 k stars tomorrow from an offer that has taken me a month to finish. So I’ll probably invest in some Spring dresses but until then I need to submit some bomb looks!
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome. Then I guess this time my good luck isn’t on my side this time :'(:'(:'( 

btw how to tag people when comment? I’m using my phone to comment here :s
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @fishtalk you just use the @ symbol and then begin typing their username and a box will pop up and you can pick the person you want to tag from there.

I am in a blessedly ticket buying-free group so far! As a result I have quite a comfortable lead, even though I'm still behind a lot of people here. We'll see if it stays that way.
  • Options
    @Lisylis thanks for explanation. I’m not sure in my group have ticket buyer or not but I hope I can catch up... I just wanna be in top 5 fight for the dress
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @KaylaJ I love you included the bird trio! I've been waiting on Maria to offer me a deal but I almost cracked and got it for this SYS.
    Savagekkh said:
    KaylaJ said:

Oh my God, I have literally been waiting to see a photo of this konigliche partnership dress for years. Thank you! You're doing so awesome btw!

@soundspretty I think I have all the birds in the pet collection! The parakeets are so cute cause they each have their own little movement/personality

@savagekkh thank you love! and to give you an idea on the top of the dress, here you go. It's kinda meshy which is why I used the birds on this one.

I should have the purse by noon today. I'd have it sooner since I have a ticket in an hour, but when big puppy dog eyes are looking at you telling you go to bed, it's hard to say no.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Question; do the tickets stack if you can’t play for a day or so? Like if I can’t check my phone for a bit could I come back to 5 tickets? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @KaylaJ Oh wow, the mesh is a huge pet peeve of mine because I stand by the school that illusion mesh was meant to be invisible and just hold structure. Gah why would they do that to that gorgeous dress! I have a few necklaces that obscure a similar bust mesh on a red floral gown. 

And I know the guilt of doggy bedtime eyes. My boy used to turn in strictly at 9 PM. I lost him months ago and miss everything about him, including the judgemental looks when I tried to play KKH while we were spooning. 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Question; do the tickets stack if you can’t play for a day or so? Like if I can’t check my phone for a bit could I come back to 5 tickets? 
    I wish that was the case! Unfortunately it stops after you have 2 tickets! You get a new ticket every 6 hours and the timer stops after you get your second ticket! 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    This SYS event has been unkind to me, I keep scoring low 40s. I'm currently no 3 as two dolls decided to have a bidding war. Hope my next outift will score a bit higher.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I have been scoring pretty decent (average of 47 points) but I am not sure I'll get the yellow dress. I have at least 3 tickets purchasers in my group - I am currently n°3 but I imagine n°4 and 5 will pass me at the last minute and I won't get the yellow dress. Aaaah I'm depressed :')
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts

This is my highest score so far. The other looks keep getting from
    40 to max 49 points. Already tried a look with a squirrel and got only 40 points. Idk what’s wrong with my looks, it’s already second SYS in a row, when I can’t get 50+ points. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$