Options

🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @lovelyemma, vote a bit to see what fb players pick as the popular pick and change your strategy to those popular picks
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    @Stefani_H Thanks! That blue dress is from the Share the Love boxes from Valentines Day.

And it is hard with ticket buyers to ever be first in trendsetters and is definitely set up in an unfair way. But in my experience so far, you can make it to the top five with consistent looks. I have a new game that doesn't have many clothes & right now she's going from first to second with another doll in a group with no ticket buyers (lucked out there, but it's still early). My first SYS with that game I ended around 8th with 3 ticket buyers & I was so close to 5! I got bumped at the end & could tell they were definitely more advanced players with a larger range of clothes in my group. I did pretty good with what I had. I bought more accessories & shoes with my kash to help for this time around. Wishing you the best of luck! Hang in there.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I was not doing very well at the start of this event, but I'm sharing my latest looks because I've found a "rhythm" & I got 57 votes (the highest I've ever gotten) on two of them! I figured out that pinks, purples, and light blue is working best for me. I also started using that purple SYS hair color with purple-styled looks and it's been doing surprisingly well. Also those earrings :D every. single. look. Hey, if it isn't broke don't fix it right??

I even got bold enough to submit a look with my never-before-worn Easter sweater from a year or two ago bc of the pink and purple. Tbd how it goes..
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Doesn’t really make much sense, I got 54 a few days ago and 42 today with the exact same look. Also really only 35 for my pretty baby blue dress? 😔

And this is how I styled the shoes and purse, 

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I love your styling with the bag @Amilicious!
    iOS
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @surrjane all these outfits are so gorgeous 😍 Kloset goals honestly 
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I figured I could take a risk with a look because all I need is to average a 35 for the rest of my looks to reach the dress. When I think of Spring I think of Easter, so bunnies kind of fit the theme, right? 😂 Seriously though, I never get a chance to use this hair!
  • Options
    @ArtemisxMoon That hair is so cute! I hope we get it in TB boxes soon

iOS
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk I’m so sad to see your look with the beige coat and umbrella scored low!! I think it’s so cute and on theme for like a cool & rainy spring morning. I was considering submitting that same coat as a dress too 

update: still trying it anyway bc I’m trying to not repeat any outfits and im running out of ideas wish me luck 
    Thanks boo. It’s perfect for spring in Germany where it’s rainy and gray (ok, maybe with tights because temperatures are still cool haha). It was my first look, which always performs lower than average, so I hope it performs better for you!
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @LovelyEmma my scores have been tanking, too! I'm surprised I'm still in the top 4 with the scores I've gotten... And when I'm voting, I'm hardly ever picking the popular pick which is super unusual for me..  :/
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    @luvs2gruuv Same here. I am trying to vote for the most on theme look, but only about 1 out of 3 of my votes is the popular pick.
    iOS
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    @charlottegold it's taken a long time!!! But thank you :)
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I feel like for my group , a simple floral dress is scoring better than gowns. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are looks 13-16:

Also, I don't know if anyone (or @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas) can provide any insight into this issue, but I watched a video to unlock the fruity sangria drink, but it stayed locked after?

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @katiealexandraa - Sorry you can't unlock the drink! We've heard that some players have that issue but we haven't been able to reproduce or fix it here.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @katiealexandraa - Sorry you can't unlock the drink! We've heard that some players have that issue but we haven't been able to reproduce or fix it here.
    Thank you for letting me know! ☺️ Hopefully we can figure out what's going wrong in the future.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This feels about the point in the SYS that I'm completely over it. Yet we still have 9 more looks to go... 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Someone in my group played 6 tickets right away and had a 350 point lead. I was 40 points behind her this morning, and she just bought more :( this makes me sad because my looks are better. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Isn't that how it always works? I'm sorry @thelifeofRaeRae, that stinks. I'm feeling buzzed because FOR ONCE nobody has bought tickets (yet). Like now I get what the fuss is about. This is awesome! 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I just caught up to and tied....tied my ticket buyer for 1st place.  She had given herself like. 200 point lead, and then stopped buying tickets.  Now I’m waiting for her to buy again, just like your situation @thelifeofRaeRae

Edit....yup, she’s up another 120 points.  I’ll catch up again, and the. At the last minute...I’ll play MY tickets at the end.  She’ll never see it coming.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And she’s dressed horribly.lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There's nothing worse than a first place doll dressed like a last place doll. That's why I can't stand how this event is set up. I really don't think it's kids either, because how are their parents letting them buy so many tickets? 
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I'm at the same point as you dolls... i'm on 3th place and there are two basic outfit dolls fighting for number #1 and they keep buying and buying tickets... the saddest part is that this is the highest scores i have ever got in sys with 47 to 54 points🤷‍♀️🤧
  • Options
    I love ticket battles. There's just something about watching two dolls go at it knowing one of them has just wasted their money. Makes me feel better about losing. 
  • Options
    IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    I was only 30 points away from the ticket buyer. She freaked and started submitting again, don’t worry doll I don’t buy tickets my looks are just scoring higher than yours 😂
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    been taking a lot of inspiration from all of your looks and they're doing excellent! there's a ticket buyer in my group so i'm sure i won't be getting the hair but i'm okay with it, the dress and lemon clutch must be mine
    here are my best scored looks 🦋

• Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Wow I didn’t think this dress was going to get this many votes! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2019
    How I styled the clutch😍. I'm loving my doll's street style with this look. She'd most def brought that vibed hip hop flava to this look. #prettygirlswag 😎

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I passed the ticket buyer in first! Someone might still snipe me, so I’m not getting my hopes up...even though I look great in that TS hair  :D
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    My looks have been scoring real average this SYS, however all the original ticket buying bidders in my group have eased off the last day or so, so I’m now in #1 (with no ticket purchases) hundreds of points away from the others. 

I have this feeling that instead of trendsetting all week, they'll probably just buy more tickets and instantly get ahead of all my looks from styling all week long. Because of this, it makes me really annoyed that a function like this exists within a game we loved so much, and feel it has ruined SYS for me. I don’t even want the hair, but feel like we should be winning fairly, surely