🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• tettet Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited March 2019
    defiantly not spring themed but im loving this look 

• tettet Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    My looks have been scoring real average this SYS, however all the original ticket buying bidders in my group have eased off the last day or so, so I’m now in #1 (with no ticket purchases) hundreds of points away from the others. 

I have this feeling that instead of trendsetting all week, they'll probably just buy more tickets and instantly get ahead of all my looks from styling all week long. Because of this, it makes me really annoyed that a function like this exists within a game we loved so much, and feel it has ruined SYS for me. I don’t even want the hair, but feel like we should be winning fairly, surely
    same here! im first with 200 points ahead of everyone and haven't bought any tickets. im so paranoid that their gonna buy tickets last minute rip 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I somehow managed to get at the 7th place but I don't think I'm gonna get any higher, as always, there is those girs in my group who literally spend their day buying tickets to be first ffs

This system is so unfair, I really wish they will change it for the future SYS events.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My latest looks, the most recent featuring some event items from this weekend! I’m having a fun time with these looks, scoring consistently really well but nothing super crazy high. I love wearing something other than constant ball gowns. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Passed the ticket buyer and then she bought more tickets. I don’t need the hair so I love the fact that she’s now spent at least ten dollars on some mediocre pixels 🤣 (PS the look in the picture got me 53 points!)
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I was going through my past looks and found a really strange glitch where the handhelds I used were missing and my rose petal aura was replaced with the hearts aura which I don't even own

I closed out and reopened and they were back to normal so I guess everything is fine but it was still so unexpected

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I just passed a ticket buyer in my group and I’m #1. She missed at least three submissions, so maybe that’s the reason she bought tickets in the first place? Or she’ll just buy another six pack when she sees she’s losing.
    Anyway, feels super weird since my looks are still semi flopping, but I guess the rest of my trendsetters group struggles with this SYS as well, since I have 130 votes more than #3. 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

My first "high" look! All others where around 44/48
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    They always buy more... I wouldn’t even mind if their looks were good but i’m sick of losing to npc looking dolls

iOS
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    @alice_kkh exactly! #1 in my trendsetter group keeps buying tickets and submitting basic looks. #2 already stopped buying tickets, so #1 is competing with herself. I feel bad for #2 because her outfits are on theme, but she spent money for nothing. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My most recent looks thus far. 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    My most recent looks thus far. 

I am obsessed with look 1. 😍 much fashion, so wow! 
    IOS Player 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I hope the SYS event could be extended for 1 more day... I'm not gonna make it to the last prize with averaging 30+ scores per look... I really wanted the last prize dress but this is the hardest SYS event so far 😅
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2019
    One game lost tickets, the timer was 0:00 but no tickets came.  I FINALLY got 2 tickets to pop up, but while the other two are getting another ticket in less than a hour, the other device is waiting 5:43:30 So, at the end, that game will either get its last ticket JUST IN TIME for the end, or will end up missing one ticket.  
    If your timer goes wonky....shut down and reboot the whole time vice a few times. 
    Other than that, my event's going fine. But I agree, this one is the hardest yet.......

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I agree this sys is getting so hard but finally I’m getting good scores I guess
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @SavannahKKH the hair in look 4, is it from a kollection?  
    SugarK said:
    No! I think It’s from a vip task im not sure, let me check
    SugarK said:
    It’s from a VIP gig from the update 8.3
  • IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    I’m currently number one, patiently waiting for ticket buyer to buy more tickets 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts

Some me of my recent looks. I tried the gown to see how it would score and it seems to be scoring about the same. I’ve only broken 50 once this SYS. But now I’m having fun with some different types of looks and at least they aren’t completely flopping!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @kate_kkh #2 could be just waiting till the last day to buy more. Same thing happened in my group last time. #2 stopped buying tickets for a while, I thought she gave up but she won in the end and the other ticket buyer who was first for the longest time lost with 1500+ points. This is why I would never buy tickets. Someone could easily outbid you last minute.🤷🏻‍♀️ Complete waste of money. I really wish it could be a fair competition🥺
    iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Looks 17-20: 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My looks have been doing so great today!!! I think 56 is my highest of any SYS! I’m currently at 1035 points with 21 looks, so i’ll have the earnable dress after my 10pm look tonight 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    YEAH! Today was a great day 
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Latest looks:

I’ve been trying not to reuse outfits, but I think I’ve repeated a couple. I’m excited tomorrow is the last day because the Trendsetters dress is to die for 😍
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I actually thought I was going to win trendsetters, I've had a pretty decent lead, and my group seemed kinda chill... But someone started buying tickets this morning, and I know that even if I pass her she'll just buy more... I'm exhausted... And I just wish glu would listen to player's suggestions and fix this event. I'm not having fun anymore.

Oh! And to make it worse I had a nightmare last night that I opened my app at the end of the event saw that I had come in first place but before I could tap the collect button it said I was in second... 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

same thing happened with the event
    who's doing this to me i just want to talk
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    another ticket buyer hath emerged from my group

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So I didn’t buy any tickets and just got the dress! My looks have been scoring very high this SYS averaging 50, my score is exactly 1110 right now so I found that really strange, did they put a cap on trendsetters??? I’ll let you guys tomorrow when I submit another look!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kaydencekkh I'm at 1141 currently so no cap as far as I can tell.