🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Night out in Vegas with @AngelineJ and @skevans ✨🥳

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Love seeing friends get the dress! With @PlantWitch and @soundspretty

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Loving this dress! Such a cute color
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    This is the best i've ever done in a sys! I finished early and im first in trendsetters by like 150 points! 😄

I hope i'll get more gold accessories to use with this in the future cause right now it looks a bit naked for my liking!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited March 2019

Really adore the dress ! The gold details really set this dress off the charts. 

Bump into @mikaylachimo and @AngelineJ ROCKING the dress!
    IOS Player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited March 2019
    nvm
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    IamDani said:
    I’m currently number one, patiently waiting for ticket buyer to buy more tickets 
    Where did you get that dress? It’s adorable. 😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Why is this dress and all the other prizes from this SYS in the middle of the closet clothes?!? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas please help and no icons again :(

iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    Also it’s daylight saving hour so I lost a ticket .....because now it’s coming an hour later and the event will be over by then, is this fair? Did it happen to anyone else?
    iOS player!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I like this dress more now that I can style it!

Now let’s see how Trendsetters plays out! I have a very healthy lead, but I don’t think the ticket buyers will just eat a loss after investing so much. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @kaydencekkh when I went to London (one hour earlier than my country) I had to wait an hour extra too, those are just flaws of the system I guess

Kalinda already mentioned they are looking into those items appearing in the middle of the closet
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Also it’s daylight saving hour so I lost a ticket .....because now it’s coming an hour later and the event will be over by then, is this fair? Did it happen to anyone else?
    How long after the event began did you begin submitting tickets?  I believe they cut back one ticket to ensure that no one got more because of the time change.  Let's figure this out, and if you are missing a ticket due to the time change we can ask about it.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I had to start at 8pm est time because that’s when I’m done work so I didn’t have an wiggle room and lost a ticket from the savings time 
    iOS player!
  • IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    Basak said:
    IamDani said:
    I’m currently number one, patiently waiting for ticket buyer to buy more tickets 
    Where did you get that dress? It’s adorable. 😍
    I think it was for the game 4th anniversary or Kim’s birthday
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I tried to tie with the ticket buyer to save her some $ 🤑😂 Ahh ......... 1 POINT over!!!!!! 
    It’s so frustrating that my average is over 50 but I might lose to someone who only scores 30-40 if she keeps buying tickets. Oh well ... the fun is over. Should I drop a few bucks in the end to get the hair or not?! 🤔 

Thanks @VampireBarbie & @TrashleyKKH for hanging out with my doll. 😊

Also, there’s a glitch in my male doll’s game .. He’s bald now ... kind of cool .. haha 😆 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My last few looks that did well. Fingers crossed 🤞. 

@AngelineJ omg , love the head tattoo on the male doll! 
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH @Chelsea123 thanks for hanging out with my doll! We’re all killing it in that dress.

@kaydencekkh thanks for pointing this out!! Thankfully I had wiggle room that I won’t be losing a ticket, but normally I can submit at 10am, opened my app at 10am to see I had a 58 minutes left and thought I was going crazy or that I overslept and messed something up. I didn’t even think about how daylight savings time would affect the tickets! I’m so sorry that you’re losing one tho, I don’t think that’s fair at all.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m basically done with the event. I’m in 2nd with a 200 point defecit between me and the ticket buyer in 1st, and 200 points ahead the next person in third. I got the dress, and now my motivation is lost 😂 if you have tickets left over do they count towards the next event or are those just purchased tickets?? Or should I just make some BS looks? 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I accidentally bought this necklace for 45 k-stars and I’m so angry... I dont even like it 😫 @KalindaKing we should have the option to re-sell kloset items that we don’t like at half price 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @charlottegold only unused purchased tickets roll over to the next event. Free ones do not.
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's nice to actually get to the last earnable in the SYS for once. I've gotten close a couple of times but I never manage to get there. And I'm guessing people in my group don't really want the hair since I'm somehow in the number one spot. I wish I could end up in the number one when I actually want the three items. The 25 Kstars are useful though.
    Platform: Android

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you 💖
    It's nice to actually get to the last earnable in the SYS for once. I've gotten close a couple of times but I never manage to get there. And I'm guessing people in my group don't really want the hair since I'm somehow in the number one spot. I wish I could end up in the number one when I actually want the three items. The 25 Kstars are useful though.
    Same!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    The top in my group is 1752... why 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thanks for including me @Chelsea123! We look great 😘
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I.am.so.nervous

2-4 keep interchanging so I hope nobody gets greedy and buys tickets since I have a decent lead.
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    @soundspretty are you this girl ?  :)

I spent the weekend out and since I wasn’t able to throw many parties I won’t get the earnable hair, so I’m hoping to get the TS hairstyle which I LOVE and also the 25 k-stars because of my little accident happened before 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter