🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @HollySisk!! Well written, you advocate my exact feelings doll!

I had one ticket’buyer’ from the start, who only submitted basic outfits. I caught up with her but a second ticket’buyer’ emerged and started a war with the original ‘buyer’. I lost by 400 points... extremely frustrating...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited March 2019

Despite Jersey being in the middle of a storm, my doll is totally ready for summer! 🌼

*Note: I have never purchased a ticket - I won by a handful of votes to an obsessive purchaser, however as my outfits were averaging 50, I was just very, very lucky this time! 🍀*
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Yeah I've never really understood why Glu seems to have 'crushing disappointment' as a key plank of their business model. It started with the $4000 in the giftboxes and has been pretty consistent right through to this competing against each other for the best prizes. Like, surely if you create a positive experience for your customers they will enjoy the game and spend more?
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @judithkkh alright I may be in on this 😇
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Guys! I forgot about the game because I got distracted by real life and this happened!  😭

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
     :#  :#:'(@alycat
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @alycat it might worth a try to contact Glu and ask if they can be lenient and let you have the prize since the day light saving sort of made many people including me, miss a look. 

IOS Player 
    @mikaylachimo @judithkkh @VampireBarbie y’all are bad influence ! 

IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im still in shock!
    I only managed to start playing the SYS 1 day late and i still managed to end up in 2nd place in my group!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020

Gorgeous ladies in yellow ! @kokokokonut and @HollySisk

Sorry Koko, I didn’t mean to step on your dress! 😭😫
    IOS Player 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    i reported that photo booth glitch with the Trendsetters dress!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Gorgeous ladies in yellow ! @kokokokonut and @HollySisk

Sorry Koko, I didn’t mean to step on your dress! 😭
    From the look of the photo booth picks, you’ve been stepping on a lot of skirts. Lololol🤣
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thank you to everyone who has notified us of suspicious activity in the Show Your Style event. We are currently investigating. If you believe there is suspicious activity in your Trendsetters group, please send me a private message with your ID and we will check.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @judithkkh @VampireBarbie y’all are bad influence ! 

i mean yes but look how gorgeous it looks!! 😏💙
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Yas to everyone that won 1st place🥳. I'm honestly so happy for all of yall🤗

My last looks before the event ended for me.

I actually only won 6th place for trendsetters so I ended up winning the lemon 🍋👛clutch 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @judithkkh @mikaylachimo @TrashleyKKH

#VIPpact

@alice_kkh
    thank you for inviting my doll! we are KILLING it 👏👏👏
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2019
    AliBryant said:
    I'm so unhappy with this event. I wish I got lucky like some of your but I would have had to purchase at least 29 additional tickets to catch up to the person in first place. I'm happy many of my friends won first without buying tickets but I am really upset that it's now confirmed that cheaters have figured out ways to hack unlimited tickets. My average was 48 points per look. Far, far, better than the person that bought (or cheated) their way to the top. This is the fourth event in a row that this has happened to me. It really sucks.

Definitely sounds like you lost out to a cheater. How were they dressed?

I find it strange how so many are complaining about losing out to basic dolls. Are they really basic dolls, or are they "new" dolls who just bought a hacked game and haven't been able to gather enough TB items yet.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @soundspretty They came out of nowhere at the end so I hadn't paid any attention to their looks. There was one normal ticket buyer ahead of me the whole event, by about 200 points. I assume that player bought a 6 pack (which I have no problem with if it's a legit player). But on the last day, the winner appeared above us both. Her last look that currently shows in my game IS A SWIMSUIT.  :#

I had 5 leftover tickets of my own from a previous event, that I had planned to use but once I saw that she was ahead so much and I would have to buy two 12 packs (and possibly more if she noticed!) to surpass her, I said forget it, and saved my unused tickets until they can really benefit me.
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh. Oh no
    Hopefully that was a just a last minute troll submission but idk. I've seen dolls win with pretty awful stuff. It just makes me wonder. If they are legit players then god bless
    The thing is.....why wouldn't she submit the amount of tickets needed to win Trendsetters and saved the excess for the next event? Why win by 700 points when no one else bought a ticket all day? That's like wasting 20 tickets. It just all seems fishy to me. 
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m sorry you went through that @alibryant. And the bathing suit entry is adding insult to injury.   :pensive:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The thing is.....why wouldn't she submit the amount of tickets needed to win Trendsetters and saved the excess for the next event? Why win by 700 points when no one else bought a ticket all day? That's like wasting 20 tickets. It just all seems fishy to me. 
    Hopefully now that Glu has proof that players are getting tickets in illegitimate ways they will actually fix trendsetters or get rid of it altogether.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2019
    katiealexandraa said: Hopefully now that Glu has proof that players are getting tickets in illegitimate ways they will actually fix trendsetters or get rid of it altogether.
    Even if it’s not possible to keep cheaters out, I’d be so sad if we stopped having Trendsetters or SYS. :( I’d definitely rather get some TS items than none at all.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @AliBryant totally agree.. that's when it seems fishy.. why would someone keep submitting looks when they are already 400 or 500 points ahead of number 2 since day one of sys... unless they are just independently wealthy and just love making submissions...  ?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    totally shocked that I got first place 😄  even tho I was head to head but so happy!
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Rikk said:
    katiealexandraa said: Hopefully now that Glu has proof that players are getting tickets in illegitimate ways they will actually fix trendsetters or get rid of it altogether.
    Even if it’s not possible to keep cheaters out, I’d be so sad if we stopped having Trendsetters or SYS. :( I’d definitely rather get some TS items than none at all.

SYS isn’t the problem, I’d be fine with continuing the SYS event. The trendsetters is the issue and if the use of tickets gets out of control and legit players are bumped down the rankings to only winning possibly an accessory, a few stars and some energy after working hard all week to submit awesome, on-theme looks, I don’t think anyone will end up being very happy about that. Especially if it happens a few times 🙁   I would rather Glu fix the trendsetters before releasing it again, JMO. 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Rikk said:

But keep in mind once the event is over all of those items are gone. We don’t get another go ‘round. That is too much time and REAL hard earned MONEY to chance. I DO NOT want to see the events end, but I’m all for postponing until we can play a fair game. One item IMO is not worth playing a week for and technically “winning” the entire event to get one out of 3 nice items. I get what you’re saying because it can be fun, no doubt! I just hate to see @s@soundspretty and now @a@AliBryant finished with the event before it started. Plus so many more I’m sure! 😔
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    edited March 2019
    I think the best point Holly made is that the same prizes people are getting for free in their "lucky" groups, others of us have to pay varying amounts of real money to get. I am seeing final scores posted here and all over the Facebook groups and such that are lower than my final score, yet those people got #1 because they were in a lucky, "chill" group. It is crappy that this is what it depends on. I am all for Glu making money, I've even bought tickets before, and I pay for Gold VIP. But there has to be a way to make TS more fair. My main concern is not real ticket buyers btw, it's actual cheaters. 
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I guess what will happen if TS goes away for good is those nice outfits will go into kollections...which I’ll never be able to get because I can’t afford to spend real money on the game  :( I know a lot of people on the forums buy k-stars and buy up entire kollections, and I love seeing people styling those items. But that’s as close to them as I can realistically get most of the time. 

I feel your frustration with the cheaters and the TS game mechanics. I’ve lost out on TS items many times, so I hope that Glu keeps adjusting it to make it more fair (and doesn’t shelve the whole idea and put those outfits behind a 600-star kollection paywall).