🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I’ll also add — the best way to show a company your satisfaction or dissatisfaction is with your wallet. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I WiFi wish I had a magic wand to wave over every0ne to brighten the dark clouds.  It’s hard to play when your game no longer depends on you, but on the actions of unknown, unseen players. But Glu has been tweaking things since the new SYS and Trendsetters launched, so I still think it;s a work in progress.  SomIndonpt have a wand, but I do have an optimistic outlook. my fingers are crossed that as the last remnants of this long cold winter melt away into Spring, things will get better with this event style as well.   A week is just so long, when there is no wiggle room, and a limitless ceiling. On the most exclusive of prizes.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I think the best point Holly made is that the same prizes people are getting for free in their "lucky" groups, others of us have to pay varying amounts of real money to get. I am seeing final scores posted here and all over the Facebook groups and such that are lower than my final score, yet those people got #1 because they were in a lucky, "chill" group. It is crappy that this is what it depends on. I am all for Glu making money, I've even bought tickets before, and I pay for Gold VIP. But there has to be a way to make TS more fair. My main concern is not real ticket buyers btw, it's actual cheaters. 
    100% yes. I have been SO lucky during some SYSs because I've been in groups where people haven't bought tickets. Even crazier: some weeks—including this last one—I've been in t$ groups where I've been the only one to even finish the event. I'm getting items for free, meanwhile I'm seeing so many of my friends getting higher scores than me, but not getting the items, OR I'm seeing friends give in to Glu and spend money to get the same items I'm getting for free. 100% not fair!!! 

I find it even more disheartening because we ALL saw these problems when t$ was first introduced. We ALL expressed our concerns, and we were all shut down by Glu. The majority of us agreed that we DID NOT want a feature in the game where the highest bidder won exclusive items. We all KNEW that people would find a way to cheat without giving Glu money, but Glu didn't believe us until these people started posting all over their social media accounts. 

The only way t$ can work now is if a cap is added—that cap HAS to be a REASONABLE number that one can attain through free looks—otherwise some players will be paying money to get items that others are getting for free. Similarly, more players need to be able to get the top prize in t$ groups—again, because otherwise some players will be paying money to get items that others are getting for free.

Come on, Glu! Please fix this!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Honestly i think Glu should remove tickets but it is not possible because they get money from them but at least they should put a limit of tickets you can buy  :) . Because the purpose of the tickets is to help your score ( but not like 2000 points ) like if you cant get the last earnable or if you want to get a good place on TS not for starting a bidding war with other players. 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I’m impressed with how versatile this clutch is! 
  • AJKKAJKK Registered Users 3 Posts
    edited March 2019

SYS can *be so much fun when the competition is fair. Players who score extremely high, average above 50, should guarantee for the #1 place prizes. 

Hi and welcome @AJKK

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited March 2019

I got 1344 points from 26 free tickets, average 51.7 and was only 10 points less than the #1 who bought her way up the entire event, vote # jumped 170-200s points three times, scoring 30s-40s, yes, I was tracking her #. I hate to put $ in an event that is not fair but I also don’t want to lose by 10 points to someone who pays to win. So I dropped $0.99 for the trendsetters hair. As many members here have already pointed it out, the trendsetters system is so unfair and it could be avoided from the beginning.

Trendsetters ranking should be a tier system. For example, players who reach 1100 points get all prizes, reach 800-1099 points get the prizes #2-5 are getting, and so on. This way, players who score low can still buy tickets to get all prizes if they choose to but it doesn’t knock players who score high out. Also, this way, if players were grouped with male dolls, they won’t lose the chance of getting the hair and the dress if male dolls were in #1-5. Glu, please make this tier system happen. The unfairness of the current SYS trendsetters really takes the fun out of the game.

Edit to add some of my looks that scored well. 😊

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I think the best point Holly made is that the same prizes people are getting for free in their "lucky" groups, others of us have to pay varying amounts of real money to get. I am seeing final scores posted here and all over the Facebook groups and such that are lower than my final score, yet those people got #1 because they were in a lucky, "chill" group. It is crappy that this is what it depends on. I am all for Glu making money, I've even bought tickets before, and I pay for Gold VIP. But there has to be a way to make TS more fair. My main concern is not real ticket buyers btw, it's actual cheaters. 

This is the first time I've been in a chill group where nobody has bought tickets. I didn't even think it was possible, buying tickets is just the norm. What annoys me the most are the people who say that Glu is never going to change the way the event works because it's designed to make them money. Ok, but you continually piss off the people who actually do spend money in the game and what's going to happen? You think a doll submitting basic outfits is going to keep playing the game like some of us have? Obviously they don't care enough about it to spend money on better clothing. I know they're probably some out there, but it seems insane to me that someone cares so much about hair or a dress (which half the time isn't even that great) that they're willing to spend money buying tickets won't spend the money to get better outfits. When you have players who are scoring an average of high 40's-50 who still can't beat out a player whose outfit is getting low 40's *if even that* there's a problem. Who in their right mind is buying that many tickets and submitting a swimsuit or ham dress?! Unless they *aren't* buying tickets and there lies the problem. 
    ok,  remind me of the ham dress again?  I think I blotted it out of my mind. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol the pink dress that shows up I think in either the daily box or as a black box prize. It comes in pink, blue, black, and maybe white? I can't remember without opening my game. But someone once said the pink looks like a ham and now I can't unsee it. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    LOL, Yes the dull pink sheath dress with square pattern from the daily boxes. I said my doll looked like a glazed ham in it.
    iOS

iOS
    @AliBryant You look like a trendsetter. Congrats 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Omg a ham dress...I’m dying 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I'm so unhappy with this event. I wish I got lucky like some of your but I would have had to purchase at least 29 additional tickets to catch up to the person in first place. I'm happy many of my friends won first without buying tickets but I am really upset that it's now confirmed that cheaters have figured out ways to hack unlimited tickets. My average was 48 points per look. Far, far, better than the person that bought (or cheated) their way to the top. This is the fourth event in a row that this has happened to me. It really sucks.
    When I saw your message I took a look into your Trendsetters list, and we have verified that both of the users who placed #1 and #2 made legitimate purchases for their tickets during this event. There is no evidence that their games were hacked or that they had more tickets than expected.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    @eggsandbananas Thanks for checking! I guess I am just incredibly unlucky :D 
    iOS

A ham with marks on the outside from being trussed, like this: 

iOS

Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Lol, @eggsandbananas ...a discussion of a prize that looks like a ham. I asked which dress was the Ham dress. Lol. 
    @AliBryant. Ahh yes, the trussing.  I see it now.  Does that make the black dress a burnt ham?  That would look more familiar to me.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If black is burnt ham then what is blue?!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Y'know, I feel like telling Ali on the board instead of privately is a public relation serving way of making it look like we are paranoid and ticket hacking doesnt happen. You insinuated before on the board that I was lying about it happening, saying your team saw no proof of hacking in trendsetters. Now I know you have proof it is happening. I know you do. I'll save the particulars because I dont want more people finding it and cheating, but we both know it's happening. 

I wont expect an apology for making me look like a liar, or that a board member was allowed to call me a liar with no repercussions (gee I was sure there were rules against that ),  or that I was locked out of the thread conveniently so I couldn't respond. The fact is that people are hacking tickets, and that fact and the disrespect makes me hate this game. 
    Savagekkh said:
    @eggsandbananas Y'know, I feel like telling Ali on the board instead of privately is a public relation serving way of making it look like we are paranoid and ticket hacking doesnt happen. You insinuated before on the board that I was lying about it happening, saying your team saw no proof of hacking in trendsetters. Now I know you have proof it is happening. I know you do. I'll save the particulars because I dont want more people finding it and cheating, but we both know it's happening. 

I wont expect an apology for making me look like a liar, or that a board member was allowed to call me a liar with no repercussions (gee I was sure there were rules against that ),  or that I was locked out of the thread conveniently so I couldn't respond. The fact is that people are hacking tickets, and that fact and the disrespect makes me hate this game. 
    Hi Savage,

I replied specifically to AliBryant's post because it sounded like she thought there might have been suspicious activity in her group which might have caused her a higher spot on the Trendsetters list. We went through the users in her group and verified that those in first and second place did in fact legitimately buy their tickets and submitted looks to get to their respective ranks. 

As Kalinda said in another post, if you think there might be suspicious activity on your Trendsetters list, please PM us and we will be able to look into it :smile:
    There is proof out there the event has been hacked. Glu is able to prevent individuals from playing *if* they are caught. My main point was bringing attention to the fact that this exists, so other players should be aware they may be in a bidding war with dishonest people who are not paying for tickets. It has certainly changed my outlook on this event and my decision to buy tickets or not. 
    iOS
    Sorry @eggsandbananas but I dont feel comfortable giving up my game ID. I know my presence is not appreciated, and I have some trust issues with giving access to my game. Oh and I have well respected friends in the game and on forum who have seen my screenshots with natural kstar amounts and can attest that I am not a hacker, in case not giving my ID sounded suspicious.
    @SavagekkhOnce they have your ID they can go and do whatever they want to your game. For the record, I never even asked them to look into my Trendsetters specifically, they just did it it on their own. I am spreading the word that the event can be corrupted so others can make informed decisions with their money.
    iOS
    edited March 2019
    Yes girl, hence my not giving up my game ID. I could wake up and find my game disappeared. 
    Savage, if a member called you a liar, you should have sent me a dm and told me. I'm really sorry that got past me.  I try to be  vigilant about that, and it IS against the rules.  If I miss something I really need you to message me.   And again, if you thought you were locked out of a forum, send me a message and i'll look into it.  It sounds impossible on the surface.  Please, send me a message whenever you have an issue with something like that.
    I don't think anyone thought you were lying,  I'm sorry about your trust concerns.  I think you've got Glu all wrong.  THey don't try to hurt or insult players.  But the biggest problem in communication here.......tone of voice. 
    you can't hear it and the same words can be taken so many different ways.  I've learned to remind myself that intent can't be heard on a forum.  I try and think things are meant ok, until they show me they meant me ill will. 
    And no one likes to share private details, but glu hates hackers more than we do.  They are not going to go in and mess with your game.  They're not trying to spy on you.  They want to see the workings of your game.  Sometimes to find an issue, you have to look at a lot of normal cases.  just sayin.  Seriously,  I'm here to help make sure this is a safe drama free place.  no name calling, shaming, insults etc. 
    But trust me dolls, legit players have absolutely nothing to worry about when Glu asks for your ID.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm not going to go into it, because there is a lot I shouldn't share on the forum, but it wasn't tone. I said something we both had proof of, then he said it wasn't true. 

As for the game ID, it doesnt benefit me to hand it over, it only leaves my game in their hands to enter into whenever they feel like collecting data, and me worrying I'll get deleted because they don't like me. 

...and I know they don't like me...and it doesn't bother me. 
    I'm sorry you feel that way, but I understand .  But I mean it about   name calling and stuff.  If I can help, just message me.  Nasty is never ok.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary