🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Omg I like everything!! Those multi-piercing earrings, im obsessed. So simple yet soooo cute. Love the details on this the dress and really like the purse. So happy it’s handheld. The heels are basic but at least they’ll be useful for lots of looks!!

The trendsetters items are also amazing! I LOVE the orange slice clutch (where was this during the tropical SYS???) and dress is gorgeous! I love the bright yellow! I think the hair is Kylie inspired from a look I really like of hers (except her hair is blue lol) so I do reallllly want it, but I hope I’m in a non ticket buying group because I’m not sure I want to fight for it! And if I am I hope I just don’t like how it looks on my doll 😂

Overall im impressed & so so excited!! I can’t wait to see the items on my doll. This one starts in the afternoon though??? Odd... it’s 2am/pm and 8am/pm for me so im a bit worried about finding time to submit a look between 8am and 2pm because I have really busy weekdays balancing an internship, classes, & work, and usually start my day before/at 8am. I don’t always get a lunch break when I’m rushing from place to place, I was already struggling with finding time between 10am & 4pm some days, so this is worse lol. I’m happy for those it works out better for though! 
    Omg sis i didn't liked TS hairstyle a lot but after you said it is Kylie inspired i want it so bad :D 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I have these looks in mind for spring, I wish I had the petal auras 😭😭 and more hand held drinks and stuff (hint hint glu we need more handhelds!!)
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I’ve been thinking about this a lot and trying to brainstorm. I don’t have much pastel or bright colors and florals in my closet unfortunately, which ideally I think is what I would vote for!! Here’s a summary of what I do have/what I’m thinking incase it’s helpful to anyone:

I’m kinda worried it’s gonna end up like this, just spring-themed gowns & runway looks:

I’m hoping to submit more looks that give me either “picnic in the park” vibes or “floral date night” vibes:

And then here’s some looks that I’m skeptical about. Where I live, spring is still very rainy & pretty cold until like..... May. I’m not sure about using outfits that look like coats & using umbrellas (especially after seeing comments that say “spring break” lol) and im also not sure about using Halloween hair/floral crown looks:

Somebody help a girl out!! I wish I had the butterfly aura or the rose petal one!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I think for once I’ll be able to use my bunny in a bag and I’m excited to try that out 😂😂
    @mikaylachimo love the outfits you put together, especially the top with the black roses look, and I think that shorter hairstyle with the barrettes is going to be great for the spring vibes! I think the flower crown hair screams spring fun, but it’ll be interesting to see how the voters interpret it? I definitely don’t think of it as Halloween... I think the short trench look and the look with the pink dress and umbrella are both cute as well! I’m definitely planning on breaking out my umbrella for this event 😂 the floral coat look I’m not sure is colorful enough for this theme, the vibes seem more fall to me? It’s goinf to be interesting to see what scores! If it’s springtime gowns... I’m screwed 😂😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Love the trendsetter dress and sys earnables! 

I feel so inspired by the looks everyone is putting on. I guess spring fashion means floral dresses and light floaty silhouettes to me and I will be putting those out to test the water. I might style a couple of the gowns in more spring-esque manner like flowers in the hair, bright accessories. 
    IOS Player 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I also really like the earnable clutch & earrings! And am very excited about the yellow dress & orange clutch... I was worried they'd make that slice clutch the number one item because its so cute. So very glad more people can get it! 

The new time is weird for me. I may start 4 hours later so it fits better with my schedule & I should still be able to get the same amount of looks. One look less and deduction of 50 points is better but I'm still a believer in a bigger deduction so more players can earn all items. 

Spring theme is cute too! I'm thinking florals, pinks, and brighter colors. Flower hair is so cute! Wish I had that cute bunny too! Hopefully I have enough stuff in my kloset! I'm off to check it out! 🌷
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @charlottegold thank you for the input!! I agree about the floral coat look, the color scheme is definitely more fall themed. I wish I had the adorable bright and floral outfits I’m seeing on everyone here!!! I think I’m going to use the new hair color from the last sys pretty often to “brighten up” my looks which will hopefully give more of a spring vibe. I also think I’ll be using the short hair with floral barrettes and the Halloween flower crown very often if they score well lol. It’ll be my new equivalent of the earmuff hair for when we had the winter sys event 😂 I’m almost tempted to buy the dove aura or some floral gowns from the closet but I’m going to try to not buy anything and just be creative with my limited options.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm starting a therapy group early for those of us who will be in a T$ group that will go so overboard on tickets that we worry we won't even get the purse.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    I'm starting a therapy group early for those of us who will be in a T$ group that will go so overboard on tickets that we worry we won't even get the purse.
    Please sign me up! I was in a group with 3 tickets buyers last Trendsetter and my anxiety was at my all time high. 
    IOS Player 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Thanks for the advice dolls i think these look more like what you say its spring 😝 i dont know... how would you style the floral black boots on the first look, i like them but i never wear them because i dont know how 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @judi and @MynameisDee82 I think mostly just "in-between" stuff like, no coats, but also no bikinis? And like Rikk said, lots of florals, pastels. Also bright colors could be fun, and I am planning on doing a lot of white. Here are some of my ideas:

Wow! All your dresses are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing. Will browse through my wardrobes now hehe

I think for once I’ll be able to use my bunny in a bag and I’m excited to try that out 😂😂
    Where did you get the bag? OMG
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    These are some dresses I was thinking. Included gowns cause you never know with these events 😁🤷🏻‍♀️

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    OMG. 

I am going to have to meditate until Sunday, because I want it all all all. 

*deep breaths* 
    These are some dresses I was thinking. Included gowns cause you never know with these events 😁🤷🏻‍♀️

I dont have any of these gorgeous dress. Brb crying on my bed 😫😫
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I wish the theme was a little different. I do love the theme but I think it'll end up with only gowns. 

And I agree, spring in my country is hot. Pants and crop top one day and the next long pants and a winter coat. Weather can't make up its mind here haha. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    @MynameisDee82 sorry I really don’t remember! I’m pretty sure it must have been for a springtime weekend event way back in the day because she has a little flower icon next to her! Maybe check the archive of events?? Hope this helps xo 
    @MynameisDee82 sorry I really don’t remember! I’m pretty sure it must have been for a springtime weekend event way back in the day because she has a little flower icon next to her! Maybe check the archive of events?? Hope this helps xo 
    Thank you!! I want this so badly!
    See, envent icons are handy. Hope Glu will put even iconts on recent stuffs.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Does anyone have this dress? Are you up for a styling challenge? I feel like it might be good for this theme, but I have no idea how to wear it. My instincts tell me it’s a little ugly (lol), so if you think I could beautify it, give me some advice please  :)

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Does anyone have this dress? Are you up for a styling challenge? I feel like it might be good for this theme, but I have no idea how to wear it. My instincts tell me it’s a little ugly (lol), so if you think I could beautify it, give me some advice please  :)

I have it and i think it’s a bit more tacky prom than spring but i tried my best. 

@September instead of spring fashion it should be like “spring picnic” or something to keep it more casual... fingers crossed for an anti gown event... the tropical one was sooooo much more fun 😫
    @Rikk @Amilicious I think the dress is cute and I bet it would score well 😂 I would probably do the doll’s hair loose to make it more casual and then a simple white clutch and shoes...
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Your first four looks will easily get 50+ votes I'm sure.

@Amilicious I absolutely love that small bow clutch. I'm sure I will be losing to you on all those fabulous spring looks. I know you won't use that blue/pink tail purse in all your looks, but it is one of my favorites purses to style with.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love seeing all your looks, very inspirational!!
    Here are my views on the theme:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited March 2019
    I’m so in love with that plaid asymmetrical skirt outfit @LindaVB! And the squirrel 😂 and the orange flower dress and orange clutch 🧡😍
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Here r some of my outfit ideas:

Lowkey also wanna use this outfit but idk if people will vote for this 😂

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I just completed an offer for 61 K stars. I told my boyfriend to pick a dress in the closet that is “spring-y” for under 60 stars and he picked this! It’s so cute! I rarely buy clothes for K Stars but I wanted to treat myself for this SYS :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @VampireBarbie am I right? We start at 2pm and our tickets are 8pm, 2am, 8am? I'm soooo bad at numbers 😬😬
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty yes! That’s right. Whenever I see an official time posted in EST I just subtract one hour and this method has yet to fail me. I still double checked in my head like 6 times though because this time is completely new 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here