Kollections

OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
Glu I BEG you, reconsider how you do the kollections 
i love this bundle but 100+ stars for a basic dress? for a BANGLE?! for trainers?! COME ON NOW! Kollections are just c**p value. I get that you love them and they obv make you tons of money but I know more people would play if you made them fairer. Get rid of kash - it’s insulting. WHAT CAN YOU BUY WITH KASH?! Either have more stuff available to buy with it or scrap it. It’s not a prize! (Get rid of it in gift boxes too...!) 
i would absolutely play more kollections if every prize was decent and it cost less overall. Some cost 700 stars to finish - that’s £70/$92!!!!!!!! COME ON, that’s outrageous. Not many people can spend that much on a game, even if they wanted to. All that happens is they feel frustrated and sad. 
The only people I know who can finish every kollection are hackers. 
Maybe have a kash only kollection or one where the max cost is 200 stars or something? It’s just so depressing thinking about the real cost of finishing them, esp when the prizes would never equal that much in the closet. I dont mind spending money on the game but kollections are literally like throwing money away. Please change them!! 
iOS player 
level 69