🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 3/22/19 - Spring's Here/Let's Shop/VIP!

Comments

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I had 1100 kstars eagerly saving and hoarding for this weekend,

plus o wanted to max the vip so I can get closer to thetrophy but I think I’m like most others, that hair is not to my liking guess I’ll have to just see what happens maybe once I see it styled more
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I was hoarding my kstars for a vip event, some nice kollektions popped up... But then my bubble broke by these underwhelming earnables. So sad. 
    I will be spending stars because I loove the gb items a lot. But honestly I'm a little hesitant about chasing the gb items because I dislike the earnables that much. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    September said:
    I was hoarding my kstars for a vip event, some nice kollektions popped up... But then my bubble broke by these underwhelming earnables. So sad. 
    I will be spending stars because I loove the gb items a lot. But honestly I'm a little hesitant about chasing the gb items because I dislike the earnables that much. 
    That’s kind of where I am, I think I’ll just do it, maybe the hair will grow on me or I can use ot for a summer beach look or something idk.

i need to spruce up my wardrobe I’m waaaayyyyy low on clothes so it is what it is.

i need to get my bonus star back either way, the stars won’t go to waste, just with that hair was more “must have” 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    All y’all saving ur coins sorry stars gotta hand over the tips I’m struggling 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Tazzy21 Are you on Android? I can gift you a bunch of stuff to get your bonus star back if you need.
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @KaylaJ my thoughts exactly, ESPECIALLY after last weekend. The palettes were horrible then. My theory is the more desirable the earnables, the more the palettes will suck. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I was planning to get new businesses this weekend or pets, but I guess I’ll just have to chase everything. 🤣
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    AliBryant said:
    @Tazzy21 Are you on Android? I can gift you a bunch of stuff to get your bonus star back if you need.
    Thanks so much for the offer, I’m on iPhone though I should really figure out how to add friends 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Totally forgot it was thursday today.... yesterday i was so exited to see what was for vip today. At the same time i was hoping it wasnt something amazing on the last earnable cause i want to save some stars.... i love the gb items specially the skirt but i wont chase them, if im lucky perfect. 
    I also did a list of stuff i was planning to buy but it will be next time. This weekend ill just buy one korkov dress and so chic san diego... maybe not even the dress, i dont know yet 🤷‍♀️
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I have 45 k stars and I thought I was rich until I came onto the forum and saw what everyone was planning to spend this weekend😬😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Swap GB with Earnables! Again, GB is beyond better. 😤☹️
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    icechic said:
    Swap GB with Earnables! Again, GB is beyond better. 😤☹️
    Even if they swap... You will still have to chase... 🤣
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I have 45 k stars and I thought I was rich until I came onto the forum and saw what everyone was planning to spend this weekend😬😂
    Ever since I realized the frequency of VIP weekends, I've been much more diligent about watching the k-star videos every day 😂😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    In just about 6 hours from this time stamp, the event starts. ;).
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I uncharacteristically chased last weekend for the green items. It was the only exception for as long as I can remember because I love green like crazy. It's not happening either way this weekend. I promise that.

If they swap GB with earnables, I'd use my stars to get more pets. I finished buying the businesses last VIP and planned on getting more tapables this one. If they keep it the same, I'll probably only grab a Korkov pop up dress & call it. I'll save & hope the next VIP is more beautiful/glamorous.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm actually glad I don't like the earnable hair. This is the first time I'll have enough to get to the third item, but not enough for the last.
    Platform: Android

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @MynameisDee82 weekend events always start at 5am Eastern/NYC time on Fridays :)
    Thank you!!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’ve Got top by now. By The way, only 1 item, test is enegry?! For 40 K-Stars?! Glu Gods come on! 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

All the itmes in 1 pallet but I got the energy🤦🏽‍♀️ Happy I didn't chase because I would have picked that ugly daily dress
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Opened the box for 3 times. First was free cause i spent 15 k-stars. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope the look will grow on me. Wanted to have the Ariana hair so bad tho 😩😩😩😩

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I had kash in my free box so I decided to open one more and I got kstars. When I get kstars back in my non free boxes I always open another box, so ofc I opened a third box this time as well and I got the top. It’s cute, but I have a really hard time styling it, because it’s too short and looks bad with literally every item from my kloset. I’m slightly tempted to chase the skirt just to be able to wear the top somehow, but on the other hand I don’t have like any kstars left and I really don’t want to buy a new pack for this event.

In other news, I’m absolutely in love with fashion goals items, definitely my faves from this event!

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I love the fashion goal!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    So my first box opening was kinda a fail lol, But after opening more, realized my items were mostly on the left side. 
    Also chased the hair... but spent mucho😖Time to earn back stars 😂with gigs. 
    IOS doll 💞

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited March 2019
    So... I spent way over 500 k-stars 😂😬 LOL! Completed some Kollections, bought the Korkov dresses, and chased just a little. I had two full pallets in between the first and the winning one was the fourth. It could have been worse honestly. 

The bundle hair is absolutely gorgeous! I am feeling the earnable dress on me, but that pose.... 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @melissakkh I'm 90 stars away from the earnable dress and you're making me wanna get it, it looks really nice on your doll.. I hate myself 😂
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @thallisa I am evil 😂 All jokes aside the dress is pretty fabulous.
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I got kash and energy in my first two boxes. The palette was also missing the hair.  A little frustrating. I don’t understand why glu wouldn’t put all of the items in the palette until you’ve collected them. And 40k stars for $4000, come on  😑
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    You guys convinced me so i had to get it! I’m in love with this bundle! I actually like this one more than the alice and olivia one 😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Okaaaaay, I’m getting the bundle!!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone