🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Needed to average 44 votes on my final 5 looks to get the hair so I thought I'd repeat a high scoring look from earlier...

The only look I have scoring higher than that is a 48 so this may as well be my highest & lowest scoring look :/
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Recent looks:

@hyami @Chelsea123 I also tried that hair and dress combo but I don’t have the boots unfortunately. I remember being out of town that weekend event and I was sad I couldn’t finish it because the boots and slip dress are gorgeous!

The GB hair from this weekend scored okay-ish for me:

also omg in the voting booth the dolls look so creepy... and I noticed it isn’t only because they are frozen, but also because their eyes are twitching 😟 it’s quite frightening 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @VVV love that look! I know what you mean, that has happened to me and a bunch of others before too ☹️ voting is so random sometimes. I’m rooting for you and the rest of your looks 💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I am all for auras when they fit the theme, I wish I had some more! I only have the leaves.
    iOS
    @VampireBarbie I tried this look with different shoes and I don't have those earrings, but I got 47! thanks for the inspo!

@kokokokonut I tried this look with a different top and it got 48! thanks for the inspo :)

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I am probably a known falling leaves “hater” 😂 but if they fit the theme that’s okay of course!! I’d never hate on them or not vote for them on this theme! Leaves absolutely fall on the street. Inside a restaurant tho? In the snow? On a tropical beach? No no no. They’re just overused for no reason, and I make a lot of jokes because they’re commonly paired with off theme and basic outfits just to add something for votes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I actually do really think they’re cute, it’s not that I don’t like the leaves, I just hate seeing them in every SYS. I even debated trying and still might try them this time to see if they help the score, I promise I have nothing against the leaves themselves lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I completely understand! I just brought it up before because I was a little worried when I posted my last few outfits that someone would point out that every single look of mine used them 🙃 honestly I can’t even remember specific users who have said they disliked them, so no worries 😁
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @ArtemisxMoon when we make fun it's because like @mikaylachimo said, they're used incorrectly and it's become a running joke at this point. I loved your looks ♥️
    This glitch is really out here just rubbing it in my face that this dress doesn’t have sleeves like it does on the icon of it in the wardrobe........ 

edited April 2019
    Wait omg.... it’s... not a glitch???

It was sleeveless when I submitted it in SYS this morning. Somebody else pls confirm for me 

It was sleeveless when I submitted it in SYS this morning. Somebody else pls confirm for me 
    Omg I reported that to Kalinda yesterday and she said she would show the team. Thanks Glu!
    iOS
    edited April 2019

Now it looks more like Kylie’s look irl!

iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Is that a Kollection dress? I like it with those long sleeves

also is it 1100 to finish? poor Koko should add it to the 1st post so I don't ask every single time. It's like the event warps my mind
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @KaylaJ yep!
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KaylaJ yep!
    *looks at points gained, tabulates how many submissions I have left*

lol!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    And yes it is from the sultry soirée kollection!
    iOS
    AliBryant said:

Omg I reported that to Kalinda yesterday and she said she would show the team. Thanks Glu!
    Wow, I feel like it’s been mentioned so many times for so long I just assumed it was already determined that nothing could be done or something.... thanks glu!!! I like it so much more with the sleeves! And thanks for the inspo pic @AliBryant

@KaylaJ it’s the sultry soirée kollection!
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @soundspretty that makes sense! Thank you 😄
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    This would be and epic finale to this event.
    I swear, this is the 2nd worst sys event for me ONLY because I’m including the very first sys in this format in which I was able to participate; it was horrible. No one won without tickets that I know of which was @kokokokonut and @AmeliaKKH 😬 (I appreciate the improvements!!)
    As of this moment the first place player came up yesterday with tickets (not sorry, she wasn’t even on the top 6 radar) and #3 bought tickets late in the 2nd day or early in the 3rd. I know it doesn’t matter and it is what it is but it’s lowkey entertaining to see how far they will go for that hair. I still have leftover tickets from the Lana Del Ray dress battle I had at the end 😡 but I don’t plan on using them for this event either.
    If your reading this “Ms. Taylor” it should be between us, and you’re doing great!  ❤️

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Currently at 1019 points, I actually think the earnable hair can be cute. Need to score 40+ on my last tickets to finish this event.. Hope to finish, and hope you dolls get there too 🙌🏼💖
    IOS doll 💞

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    My TS group is so dull this round. No drama, no competition. 

Im sure by saying this I will create some karma for the next SYS... but honestly without any TS competition it’s kind of boring. P

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    All three dolls ahead of me are wearing this SAME EXACT gown... it must be magical 😂  Maybe I’ll try it too as my last submission 
    IOS
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Welp, this was an interesting SYS. The only item I care about is the Trendsetters top. I love 80s fashion. 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I used some of the outfits posted here as an inspo and my scores got a bit better, so thank you! 💛 I’m currently at 1054 points, so if my last 2 looks won’t flop majorly I’ll even get the earnable hair! 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I used some of the outfits posted here as an inspo and my scores got a bit better, so thank you! 💛 I’m currently at 1054 points, so if my last 2 looks won’t flop majorly I’ll even get the earnable hair! 
    I say we all pull out our most glam gowns and submit them for the last look! Just for fun! And the potential extra votes of course! 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @alycat I was thinking about submitting some Halloween costume or maybe this 

But since it might cost me earnable hair, I think I’ll play it safe 😂 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    i bought tickets the 1st time, and this time.  This time it was because we had no clue and super low scores. Lol.  But again, I call iOS Snobbery. Lol. My androids games are always fine, using the same looks my iOS needed 4 tickets to keep up with the Androids.  Go figure. My iOS always does worse, but usually has enough votes for the final prize.  After the ones I just submitted, I have 2 more rounds.  I will need them both.  Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @VampireBarbie I voted for you. Although you are not the popular pick, I hope my vote helped. Love your look. 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I don’t care for the earnable hair this time so this is the most relaxing SYS for me. Like many of you, it’s really difficult to reach 50 this time but it’s okay, I need a break from gowns. Here are the only looks that I reached 50. 

The following are from my second girl’s doll, although the first look only scored 36, middle look only got 46 in the other game. Good luck, dolls! 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I need 90 points to reach the hair, and I just don't think it gonna happen. My scores were getting slightly better, staying in the mid 40's, two of my looks almost reached 50 (49 & 48). And yesterday morning I actually thought I was going to finish, but then nothing scored what I expected, I even resubmitted my highest scoring look and only got 41. 
    This will be the first SYS I don't finish beside the first test group one which was impossible to complete without buying tickets.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!