Options

🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

1121314151618Next

Comments

• Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Congrats everyone !🙌🏼👏🏼❤️
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Not at single person in my group reached the earnable hair. I think that really says something about the quality of this SYS, but what do I know.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    And i finished the Trendsetter in 6th place....
    The girl in 5th place only had like 1 more entry than me... It sucks to miss out top5 for sutch a small amount of points....
    At least i got the frindgy white skirt <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Glu be weird sometimes... I came in the second place then went to sleep, woke up and bam I am in the third place. 🤣🤣🤣

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That happens sometimes.  Players will add tickets just under the wire, and when it's all tabulated the results shift.  Which is why it's suggested to pick up your prizes when the event ends, if you come back the next morning you may have shifted.  In your case it wouldn't have made a prize difference, but once it dropped @LindaVB from 1st to 2nd, and we know what that means.  ;(  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    That happens sometimes.  Players will add tickets just under the wire, and when it's all tabulated the results shift.  Which is why it's suggested to pick up your prizes when the event ends, if you come back the next morning you may have shifted.  In your case it wouldn't have made a prize difference, but once it dropped @LindaVB from 1st to 2nd, and we know what that means.  ;(  
    Oh! Now I know! Thank you Koko! I always wait till the event finishes then collect all the prizes. Just seemed a bit funny when I went from 2 to 3 😭😛
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2019
    It’s really difficult for my male doll to get an average of 43 for the last prize, so I have been very chill with Jon’s game. Apparently everyone struggled this time so he ended up to be #1 on TS!! I usually stop submitting looks for him when I know he has no chance of reaching the next prize. Really hope that Glu would separate male dolls from female doll’s group. I feel bad each time one less girl could win the outfit when Jon is in top 5. I have also read many posts about girls being upset when there’s a male doll in top 5. Just so you know, my main game is my girl game so I don’t care that much about winning for Jon’s game ,but guys could really earn a lot of KStars from SYS events so I can totally see why male doll players are fighting for top 5. 

I want to give a shoutout to the top 5 girls in Jon’s TS group the recent 2 SYS events. They were super polite. A girl catched up to be only 2 points short behind Jon and didn’t even want to pass him. Or is the TS hair that bad? Girls, if you see Jon in your TS group, please feel free to pass him. I’m totally fine with it. 💖

I really like the TS outfit. The hair is not worth spending $ on but it’s not that bad. Congrats dolls, we survived another SYS! 😊

PS. I swear there was a pose in the photo booth that you can hold a purse in one hand and do the victory sign, but I can’t find it anymore! Anyone?
    Edit: Never mind, I figured it out myself. That pose is for holding a drink in one hand not a purse. It doesn’t show in the photo booth unless you’re holding a drink. 😊

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Honestly I think the voting system is way off, during the spring SYS my looks were averaging 54, this SYS I was lucky to get 45, this made the event so much harder to finish, I think because this theme is so vague that really anything can be street style that the votes go everywhere.

ive also only seen votes go as high as 60 , maybe if they made the amount of votes we could actually get higher it might be possible that more people can reach the last earnable
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    So I came in first place, but like @daffodil ‘s group, no one in my group reached the last prize. That’s sad. And I bought tickets otherwise I also wouldn’t have reached the hair. I really hope the next event will be better. 😒
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AngelineJ Generally, I think that male dolls should be either separated from female dolls or there should be something like two #1s, one for female doll and other for male doll. It’s super frustrating when male doll wins imo only because in that case no one gets the #1 prize, which is usually hair, especially since it’s not like you can get it later during some sale or weekend event or even buy it in a bundle. When it’s gone it’s gone, meanwhile everyone can earn or buy kstars and no one depends on this one event to get them.

However, if it’s a fair fight with no ticket buyers and male doll wins, I’m fine with it, because it means the trendestters group clearly decided to play it like that. But other thing is when a male doll buys a bunch of tickets to get these kstars, it just doesn’t make any sense to me. This one time I was in a group with a male doll that purchased at least two six packs and it seemed completely illogical, because for the same price he could’ve easily bought a pack of kstars and let female dolls have their prizes.

So I’m absolutely not against male dolls competing in SYS, but I do think the event should be designed a bit differently.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited April 2019
    It isnt illogical @thallisa. Since male dolls dont get new clothes, their prices are: 30-40-50-70 stars. + the 10 stars we also get + 150 for trendsetters, together that is 350, for a price of €20 (being 2 of the largest tickets packs)? Thats a profit of €15 if you ask me. Even more if its only 2 packs of 6 tickets... 

But I do agree, it should be seperate for boys and girls. I also think the items will be for sale later (im talking about black friday for example). There are some gorgeous items in there and Glu will never let them just pass without the option to benefit from them once more
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    @yezx wait so male dolls don’t even get the earnable clothes? Damn, I know that Glu treats them like an afterthought at this point, but this is just lazy lol in that case, I definitely see how getting some tickets to finish the event and rank high in trendsetters might be appealing, but that’s even a better reason to separate guys and girls. 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @thallisa, yup, its like this:

So its actually very tempting to buy tickets and finish (and end up being #1 in t$ while you’re at it)
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    @yezx definitely! It’s a better deal than during a sale if male dolls finishes the event and wins TS. And if he gets it for free then it’s amazing, just pure profit.

Im taking back half of my essay then 😂 Because I was thinking about the trendsetters only, I had no idea male dolls get stars as earnables as well. So, once again.. Glu let us be in separate trendestters groups 🗣
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here is a post with all of my looks from this SYS. You'll notice that I completely gave up, lol. I only started the event a couple of hours late, but I only ended up submitting 22 looks because I really wasn't interested. I think my looks from the first half of the event are WAY better than the ones in the second half, yet they got very similar scores... This event was a mess and I really didn't like it. 

And here are my T$ results. I came in second. I also included a picture of the T$ list to show that no one in my group even FINISHED the event ???? Glu, clearly something is wrong here. I've started 3 hours late in the past and been able to finish. 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh