❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 4/5/19 Love is in the Hair!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Kim Kim Kim Kim Kim Kim. The purple phone is ringing.  You know what that means!  Time to wake up and answer the phone.

It's the Predictive Bullhorn calling.  I got one.  I think we all got them.  It says we'll be wine-ing, and dining, and hugging and Kissing!  Want to see?

That bullhorn is predicting a Dating Event this weekend.  (Surest way for this great predictive bullhorn to fade away or start giving wrong info.......I jump on the bandwagon believing in the future revelations as dictated by the bullhorn.)  So,  look's like we'll be dating our way to fun and prizes.  Before you ask......here's the Banner.

And Not only that..........But we got this great hint from our Glu Goddess............

So many good hairstyles are coming this weekend and one of them is earnable! I'm dying to get the one from #FASHIONGOALS. 
What?  Pictures or it didn't happen?  Ok,  let's see if I can grab one for you...........

Aha! Do you see what I see? Not only did she share that we have lots of hair.....she told us we have another #FashionGoals outfit this week! So now, all you have to do Kim, so we can get the spoilers is open the thread. 
Oh sure, we'll have to beg and colorfully chant, and .......well you know. 
So would you, could you,, will you please open this thread so we can do what we do best,
every Thursday morning.

Ok, we all heard it. Thread's Open. Let's Obsess, and politely beg!

https://youtu.be/b9PwuQeXONw?t=40
Disclaimer: If the Predictive Bullhorn is NOT correct, We will return immediately to the land of the new and improved Motorized Wheel. - Koko
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im sooo exaited :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Finally!!! I have been waiting for the thread to open all day! 🙌🏻 Thanks, Koko 💖
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Finally 🤩🥳
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Two questions for you guys: what are the best dates to accept to finish the event quickly? Are 1 or 2 hour dates the most efficient?

Also how often should we be able to tap energy from our spouse? I hoped it would be every 4 hours like with pets, but I feel like it’s so random!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I can't wait😍😍😍

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Rikk spouse only refreshes every 24 hours.

iOS
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    My husband is really looking forward to this event, he has been mad at me for the last few days, and I have felt guilty every time I have gone home to tap my pets 😂
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Two questions for you guys: what are the best dates to accept to finish the event quickly? Are 1 or 2 hour dates the most efficient?

4 hours is actually the most efficient. I never, ever go on 1 hour dates. If you don't get the wine option at Oak/Monstrobull when you start the date you use up so much more energy than it's worth. If I absolutely have to kill some energy then I'll do a 2 hour but I tend to skip those too. If you do get lucky and get a 4/8 hour, finish the date and immediately start another one after if your timer is still at 4/8 hours, even if you're out of energy. You'll gain energy back before the date is over to be able to finish but it saves you from being stuck in a 1/2 hour rut if you wait.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Can’t wat to see 😍 I’ve been saving my kash for some dates
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Lately I have been snobbing my spouse, so I dropped to #38 in the top couple! I hope I'll be able to climb the top again eheh
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm excited for another dating event! 

I hope to finish the "lovers 10" achievement this weekend and earn myself a new hairstyle! 🤞🏻
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I am 32% into lovers 9! hopefully i can reach that dress this weekend :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Ok let's do this!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OH MY GAWD!!!
    I love the earnables <3
    And i love the shoes and hair from the GiftBox <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Definitely gonna chase the GB shoes. They’re so spring-ish and cute. 😍😍😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Kinda disappointed. At least the fashion goals bundle is good and I am hoping for a new Kollection. 😕
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Ok so... 🤔

Earnables: Are too basic for me and boring... Still going to grind for it for the sake of getting new clothes. 🤧 In other words: I am a bit disappointed.

Gift boxes: I only like the hair, eyes and maybe the shoes as well. Even though I feel like I’ve seen them before probably on K&K I am not sure. The dress looks too basic and too similar to the other lime dresses we have in our closet. I’ll only try to get the hair and the eyes. Shoes? We will see...

Fashion goals: In love with everything and totally going to buy it. 🥰💕

Over all I expected much better things from this weekend. 💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    GB hair 😍 come to mama
    iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Love the earnables!!💖
    Love the GB hair and shoes!!💖
    The fashion goal🙌🏼😍

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Really disappointed that both outfits are from KKG. All the earnables plus the dress and shoes from GB.

The earnable hair was on my wish list for this update since I needed more updos, so I'm glad it's earnable!

I hope I get anything in my gift box except the centaur dress.

Credit to @Rumpelstilzchen for the reference 😂😂😂
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    We have so many black basic dresses and I don’t love the hair so I might pass at the free box
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
    The earnables are all cute! Plain, but cute. I like all of it. Especially the boots even though I feel we have a lot in different colors.

i love the giftbox hair, shoes, and maybe the eyes. I’m not a fan of the dress. At all. so happy it’s not the earnable. I’ll probably chase that pink hair though 😍

The fashion goals hair is so cute! I’ll probably buy 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I really love the earnable hair. I agree that the dress and shoes are nothing special, although I do like the color of the boots. We have so many styles in black it's nice to have something different.

I'm not much of a fan of the GB items but they're ok. It really does look like she went to the bathroom and the back half of the dress got caught in her underwear 😂 I already have the flower heels from one of our kollections which are similar but I like these better. Though in general floral footwear (...?) seems so silly to me, like something a child would wear so ehhhh. I don't know how I feel about the hair only being available in the blonde, but it's not the worst blonde we've gotten stuck with. And the style is cute.

I like the fashion goals hair. That's it. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Really disappointed that both outfits are from KKG. All the earnables plus the dress and shoes from GB.

The earnable hair was on my wish list for this update since I needed more updos, so I'm glad it's earnable!

I hope I get anything in my gift box except the centaur dress.

Credit to @Rumpelstilzchen for the reference 😂😂😂
    Thanks for this! Now I am sure that I’ll not chase the shoes. 🤣
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    I agree @soundspretty I have the flower heels from the (I think) Fun & Flirty Kollection, so I don't feel the need to have these.
    iOS