❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 4/5/19 Love is in the Hair!

Comments

• monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I was going to pick the red dress, but my friend told me to do this box instead and I am so happy! The hair was the only thing I liked! 
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Yessss got the hair!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I got the ugly pumps in my free box and the hair in the second box, thankfully.
    Decided not to chase the eyes as it makes my doll look like she just got two black eyes from someone who threw their fists at her ( probably Willow ).
    I am kind of happy that none of the items ( except for the hair and fashion goals ) look good on my Doll. My stars are safe again this weekend. 💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited April 2019
    My free box was the dress, so I opened two more and this happened:

I had insane luck, but I wanted the hair the most 😂 I’m not gonna chase it though, I know I’d be just wasting my stars on kash and energy.
    I really like the shoes and the eyes are stunning, still not loving the dress though.

I also got Fashion goals, the hair is absolutely stunning 💛 not a fan of the necklace, the dress is cute, I’m sure it’ll be useful during future SYS lol

And here’s a closeup of GB eyes and FG hair 💛

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I know the game is trying to tempt me into buying another gift box with these k-stars. Not today, Satan!

I’ll just take these and wait for a week where I crave the items more. Can’t wait to see some close-ups of the eye makeup on you guys though!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019

A dress you you can rest your hand on, or even a drink if you have one. Do I match? Probably not but this dress isn't exactly easy to

Because of my gift boxes lately, I decided just to open one box. Had I kept going my 2nd pick would've been the hair and the 3rd pick the eyes. Since I badly would've rather had the shoes, I think it's a sign to stay away.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I don’t remember the last time I had all 4 items in my palette, thank you Glu!💓
    Love the hair so much, the eyes are okay I just don’t really like any of the brows on my doll except the nars ones

iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hair in the free box and I'm stopping there! Already own these floral shoes so I'm good:

iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got the shoes in my free box!! Stupid me didn't take a screenshot🙈. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Im the worst, I should edit my previous post because I just said I won’t chase the hair 🤫 I mean, technically it wasn’t even a chase..

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @thallisa I am so happy for you! I didn’t have the same luck 😂 Chased the hair and got the rest of the GB items... I cannot even bring my self to style the GB dress, it looks disastrous. 

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I wanna chase the eyes but Im so terrified of getting the dress and just having it in my closet without an option to sell/hide it. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yesss these double k-stars are finally coming through!

@melissakkh aw I’m sorry you had to waste your stars, i wish you had my luck today! But chasing the hair was definitely worth it, your doll looks beautiful 💛 And that damn dress.. well, at least we’ll have extra event points thanks to it 😂 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I LOVE THE HAIR SO MUCH - so happy to see everything in my palette even if I don’t like any of it! I only ever wear these eyes and the shoes are similar to a pair I have from a kollection so it’s cool! Not even going to mention the dress... 😫😫
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OMG!!!
    I was soooo lucky!!!! I got the hair on my free GB!!!
    I have to thank @kokokokonut because on a thread i saw her advice to try to close your eyes and visualize the item you wanted and click on the first box you see and IT WORKED!!! <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I looooooove this hair!!!!! (and I have nothing that matches the earnable shoes but they’re cute)

I forgot to screenshot but I opened like 6 boxes for the hair. Amazing prizes along the way included a closet necklace, the awful green dress, a daily box swimsuit, energy, and daily box shoes 🙄
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I didn’t think i’d Love the hair, but I do. I chased. At one point I had over 200 energy on one game...from chasing. That game now has 300 Event points. Bust the other Android hasn’t started yet. Lol. Happy Friday Dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So glad Bisualization worked for you @LovelyEmma I’m loving the prizes, and so glad you are happy!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So glad Bisualization worked for you @LovelyEmma I’m loving the prizes, and so glad you are happy!
    I guess ill do that from now on ;)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box, I’m stopping there cause I don’t want any of the earnables 🤷🏼‍♀️ And lol only 2 gb items 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I finally got lovers 7! The fun purple prizes are next😊
    funny thing is, my ex husband that I haven’t gone on a date with in well over a month and I divorced two weeks ago (but he still calls me every single day?? and is in my contacts list with a not broken heart?) is the one that called me and gifted me the lovers hair, NOT the guy I’ve been dating all morning! 😂 

Nothing says “congrats on going on so many dates” like a call from a clingy ex husband telling you how much he loves you and sending you some hair!!! And then wearing it with your new man, of course 😜

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Rikk said:
    Yesss these double k-stars are finally coming through!

Nice! Pretty sure I did that one too. I am still working on one that I hope pays out, one of those you can't do in a day and grueling. Crosses fingers cause they are my roller skate Kstars
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    You know the feeling when you know you’re spending too much K-stars for chasing something? But then you’re like.. “Just one more box” and it ends up going from 300 k-stars to 7.. and you still don’t have the hair and then you’re like “I want to change back the time to when I had 300 k- stars.” 😩😩I also got, the eyes, and event points and pants and a shirt 😩
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Got the shoes ! Could be worse, my usual box would have gotten me energy. 

Category is : Flower Power Extravaganza. 

“I am serving you Rihanna at Met Gala Fantasy, there are flowers sprouting from my head to my toes and nobody can tell me nothing”

”I heard she is a HOrticulturist”
    ” She definitely ROSE to the occasion”
    ”She is ready to POLLENISES the world”

IOS Player 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @CleoArgent i'm sorry babe i feel you
    wanted the hair and ended up getting the dress, kash and energy through a 300+ stars chase, i need to lie down 
    at least he looks cute af

edit: ended up not getting the Fashion Goals 😩😩
    yet

She looks fabulous @TrashleyKKH. Love those shoes.  Must go chase!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    wanted the hair and ended up getting the dress, kash and energy through a 300+ stars chase, i need to lie down 

yet

Aww :( I just realized I’m like literally addicted to gamble away my k-stars! 😩 
    But yes, you’re husband is indeed a handsome man!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited April 2019
    judithkkh said:

yet

Aww :( I just realized I’m like literally addicted to gamble away my k-stars! 😩 
    But yes, you’re husband is indeed a handsome man!
    thank you baby 💗 the man deserves a nobel prize for dealing with me for almost two years now
    and yeess i literally was always thinking "stop clicking another box" and yet here we are, i have this thing where i just love chasing for some reason but when it leaves me broke
    girl

edited typos
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I wanted the hair or the eyes so I’m thrilled! They look really subtle and pretty on!