❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 4/5/19 Love is in the Hair!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I agree those eyes are great.  I had just changed eye color to Brown for some eyes, now I'll try around with these.  The color of the dolls pupils def change the way the eyes look.  It's like 3 looks in one.  lol.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I’m not a huge fan of any of the items, but I got the one I wanted most in my free box! The bonus points will be nice :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    the hair is great.  Congratulations. :)@thelifeofRaeRae
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited April 2019
    omg, Im back to this game after so so long. Got a new phone, lost the back up, got mad, never played again lol, you know the drill. So here I am, trying to win all of the ugly stuff because I have nothing anymore  :'(  lol. So hard getting back into the swing of things, glad I remember this discussion board existed. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Welcome back @evilhag ! I went through the same thing, game wouldn't transfer so I quit in March 2016. Started up again in July 2018 when to my surprise i could retrieve my game on my new phone. It was missing a few months of progress and items, but mostly in tact. The game has changed so much! Reality shows didn't even exist when I quit, and now I just reached the top show after my nine or so months of playing.
    iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I am SO mad about this palette. My palettes from the last week-end events have been such a disaster! I don't understand. And it doesn't make me want to buy more boxes, on the contrary, I don't want to chase anything if I know that my palettes always have 2 items ONLY. That is not right, Glu. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    The hair looks better than I thought, should I chase? Someone talk me out of it plsss
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    So I got the dress and standing in the street with it is terrible, but doing a cute pose kind of made it better ??? at least to me, but like it’s still bad.

that’s for amateurs
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    yezx said:
    The hair looks better than I thought, should I chase? Someone talk me out of it plsss
    Doll, I love the hair so it’s worth it BUT losing 300 k-tars and not getting it ain’t worth it!😅🛍
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I got the eyes in my free box, told myself I could open two more because the hair is cute, got cash & cash, I was pretty angry, so obviously the rational thing to do is open another box, got cash...still angry? Spend more! Opened another got the dress, yeah no thanks, one more got me the hair, and I'm currently too annoyed to look at it.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I let my dad pick my box bc i don’t feel any giftbox items🤷‍♀️However i got the eyes. They are pretty but it sucks that you can’t have contour with eyes 😭
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @elettrahere @PlantWitch
    Yeah.. We're all in the same boat... 
    I got Kash in my free box, but I really wanted the hair so I tried again.. ham dress... One more time... Kash...  😭

Oooohh.. I want the hair! Ok . I'll try one more box...... Three boxes later... Sigh. I forgot to screenshot the whole pallet

I do like the shoes, but I already had the pair that are very similar from a kollection

I really want the hair, but I'm so afraid to chase it!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I tried to edit the eyes on my contour doll 🤷‍♀️
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts

I tried to edit the eyes on my contour doll 🤷‍♀️
    Seems like the eyes look much better on the darker skin Dolls. 😭 So jealous! 🥰
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    😭I was hoping I would be as fortunate as @thallisa ....
    I wasn't...

At least I got the eyes...
    And... Just what I needed.... ANOTHER pair of black leggings.... Ugh

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    You guys are killing me 😂💕 I haven’t opened my free box yet because I decided I wanted to do the weekend gig because I hate dating so much. I’m halfway through that. Everyone looks amazing with the hair so now I want it. It’s going to be hard to not chase it but I really don’t like anything else. Deep breaths here. 
    @Kkh_Anastasia That eye makeup looks amazing on your doll even without the contour!
    iOS
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I never finish dating events 😫 my free box was the GB red outfit with shoes. So sad. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Seriously, what’s up with men in this game proposing every 5 minutes after dating for less than a day 🤷🏻‍♀️ I said no 4 times already, get over it. It’s not happening man. I’m deleting you tomorrow.
    iOS
  • SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    Spent all of my k-stars, like an actual idiot, because the hair was the first GB item I've wanted in a very long time. 
    Earned, of course, everything but the hair for like, seven rounds, but at least it looks fab:

I've never really played the giftbox game much, but the palettes I got were so ridiculous, I was frankly more than a little irritated. The hair was in the last round surrounded by regular closet items (!), three $4,000 boxes and energy.
    I can't believe that's a thing now :|:|

Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Hahahahah FANTASTIC. The dreaded freaking crimped garbage bangs hair. 🙃🙃🙃🙃
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m chasing the eyes, not the dress 😒
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    AMAZING gift box palette this week! I got the eyes which were my favorite, and most importantly not a single energy or cash!!! 
    IOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Got kash in my GB. This is like the 5th week in a row I've gotten a krap prize. 

oh @soundspretty clear your aura doll.  push out all the negative energies and shake it off.  We'll let this play while you get the bad mojo out.

ok,  now have a sip of your fave daytime beverage (if it's daytime where you are) and get out there and attract positive energy.  Listen to the little voice, try to catch a glimpse of a box position as the palette 1st appears....all this stuff.  And visualize your doll wearing the item you so desire.  Good luck doll.  B)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    How do y'all finish dating events? I'm just dating (not married or anything) any good places that give you more points ect?
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    So happy about winning the eyes and hair!
    My doll is enjoying dating at different places.  <3

😉     😍 
    Android
    @zigziggy1288 do you have a lot of kash to spend? If you date at Oak or Monstrobull and do the vintage wine/fine wine tasks, you finish more quickly
    iOS
    edited April 2019

I can’t believe my luck!! Free box was stars, then opened one more and got what I want!  I really wanted the hair after seeing how gorgeous all the dolls look in it 💖 didn’t lose any stars on this weekend! 

How do y'all finish dating events? I'm just dating (not married or anything) any good places that give you more points ect?
    Oak and monstrobull both have 4 energy wine actions that give a ton of hearts!