Options

Change my forum signature?

evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
I've decided to just start playing again, after losing everything (again lol, according to my current signature this has happened before). Anyway, I'd like to update my information !
Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
Bonus star for parties!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Hi.  Welcome back @Evilhag.  Big Hugs.  Now,  go to settings, little gear top left, to the right of your name.  Tap that and the 2nd choice is Edit Profile.  Tap that, then you'll see a choice for Edit Signature on the right.  It's that simple.  Just remember to save your changes before you leave the page.  Also, Images are not permitted.  :)  It will take some emojis, (but those don't show on all platforms)   Again, Welcome Back Doll.  It's been a while. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Hi.  Welcome back @Evilhag.  Big Hugs.  Now,  go to settings, little gear top left, to the right of your name.  Tap that and the 2nd choice is Edit Profile.  Tap that, then you'll see a choice for Edit Signature on the right.  It's that simple.  Just remember to save your changes before you leave the page.  Also, Images are not permitted.  :)  It will take some emojis, (but those don't show on all platforms)   Again, Welcome Back Doll.  It's been a while. <3
    aahhh! Thank you, I cant believe how easy that was lol. Excited to be back!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!