KK:H Weekday Event 4/08/19 - TB with the new Boxes!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae yes only two for Silver! Bronze has TONS, so great deal if you do the $5 a month VIP. I collected all of them in a few months! Of course I also paid to open an extra box every day because I am impatient and wanted them sooner :D 
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

This is literally all I have, how do you feel about flipflops in the gym? 🤪
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Rikk ! That cherry blossoms look amazing! Hope you are having a great time!

@yezx the red xmas ugg boots can work for like post workout outfits. Very 90s. 
    IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    We need a sale on sneakers! please 🙏
    iOS
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    omg I am getting the worst luck if its a show your style this weekend. I just started playing last weekend and it was a dating event when I had no money lol, now it could be a fashion event when I have no fashion lol. Especially since I have no idea how the new SYS works lol. If if you see my doll out there looking a fool, throw me some pity lol :smile:
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @evilhag you should post a pic of your doll so we can see what she looks like! I will throw you votes if I see you!! :)  
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Rikk Happy birthday! Those cherry blossoms are so beautiful. I hope you enjoy your day :smile:

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Rikk

Hope you have a day as amazing as you are! 🎂💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    @evilhag The weekend event will be Professional gigs, that starts Friday. But the SYS starts Sunday. Hopefully you can earn some $$$ from the professional event!
    iOS
    omg I wish this Kollection would quit coming back for me every other week because why would I ever:

I wish there was a way to make it stop continually haunting me lol. I feel like K-Stars in Kollections should always be more than the final spin because that way this would never happen.

I really want the Nouveau Riche Kollection to come back but I don’t think I’ve seen it since the rotations began. Has anybody had that one recently?
    she/her
    add me here
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @evilhag The weekend event will be Professional gigs, that starts Friday. But the SYS starts Sunday. Hopefully you can earn some $$$ from the professional event!
    Halleluja !! I was never a big K-Star buyer so in my previous game it took me forever to win all my fab items lol. So im playing a buuunch of crappy games to earn free k-stars right now, I hope to have something better by Sunday lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @VampireBarbie I had Nouveau Riche for sure! Can't remember when exactly though
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’ve been trying to grind through storylines because I haven’t been able to get luxe goals in awhile, and every time I finish a storyline at least two more pop up 😩 I was at 11 tasks now I’m at 14.... but on the bright side, I’m finally gonna unlock sky restaurant in Hollywood! Just got the grand opening gig. I think next weekend is VIP maybe I’ll add that one to my list 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh

Finally reached this beautiful dress!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @mikaylachimo have you unlocked the art gallery? I unlocked sky, but not the art gallery yet. I also haven't done a storyline in probably 2 months because I have been dating my hubby like crazy to unlock the Lovers Achievements that I was so behind on! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Omg @judithkkh, I hope you are fine now and I wish you have a speedy recovery. 
    Thank you babe 💓 I'm doing better, it was just so quickly and scary. We arrived directly to the doctor at night and I was getting surgery the other day but it's going well, I'm recovering at home, relaxing even though the hot weather is starting to show up 😭 Keep it away from meee! Thank you so much guys, you're all amazing!

Also, happy birthday @Rikk! Hope you have an amazing birthday 🎂
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh thus SYS theme sounds interesting!!
    Here is what I came up with:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae no I haven’t! I haven’t unlocked the art gallery yet and I haven’t met skylar either. The lovers achievement is one I need to work on! I still haven’t even gotten the purple flats 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo I JUST met Skylar right before I stopped working on story lines a while ago. She is THE WORST. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I have it right now!
    @AliBryant @zepphrius thank you both! I’m glad to know other people have gotten it because that means I’ll probably get it eventually, hopefully soon!
    she/her
    add me here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I agree @thelifeofRaeRae Skylar is the brat kid you had to babysit but wanted to smack the cheerios out of. 

Willow is just a fringe celeb.  what's she known for?  Her grandfather built a fortune and has hotels across the world.  Yet, she has one outfit. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @Rikk, happy birthday doll! Hope you are having the best day!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    LindaVB said:

@LindaVB    I don’t have a chance if you’re in my group! These looks are on point!
    I’m not into fitness at all so I’m really having to stretch my items 😂

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    LindaVB said:

@LindaVB    I don’t have a chance if you’re in my group! These looks are on point!
    I’m not into fitness at all so I’m really having to stretch my items 😂

I love how your looks have a dancer/choreographer kind of vibe I could totally see your doll strutting her stuff on YouTube with a choreo  video. I’d totally vote for your doll (@lindaVB as well)
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Am I the only one who will be showing to the gym in heels? 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Am I the only one who will be showing to the gym in heels? 

Oh thank god haha, thought I was gonna be the only one! I barely have sneakers so yeah, heels will make an appearance...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

The ONE event you’re actually on point for Maria.. smh. 
    It is kinda cute that they light up though. 💁🏼‍♀️ I’m gonna rock with ‘em!
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    ^I have wanted those shoes for the longest and forever forget about them. There is also a pair of like green/black high top looking shoes that I always think look great on a non playing doll and when I try them on, they never look as good

How nice to get a call from Maria for this jacket which looks like it'll work great with a gym inspo SYS
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Just gonna stroll to the sys gym like...

PS: I still love this little cupcake so much 😜💜
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers