KK:H Weekend Event - 4/12/19 - Bullhorn says 5⭐Professional

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I hope this doesn't come off as rude but exactly how much have you guys spent on this game... I think I've spent $10 at most but looking at the forum it's like everyone has spent at least $100 or something😂
    I’ve probably only spent about $50 in the past year since I started to play again. I only spend money when I spend an entire day thinking about an item and decide that I want it. I think of it this way. There’s game systems people pay let’s say $400 for. Each game is around $60. I don’t do that, this is my game. So to invest in a game I play every day really isn’t too bad, as long as I can afford $10 here and there. Trust me, I struggle pretty often irl, so sometimes $10 on this game really makes me feel happy. If you feel like you want to start investing in the game but can’t afford it, make it a point to save $1 every day or $10 a week (or whatever works for you.) Then, at the end of the month you can deposit that money into your account and use it for the game. That way, you don’t feel like you’re losing money, just investing.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hey all—just a note that we do not control the content on the offers page. The offers are constantly monitored and altered by another company based on multiple factors such as user consumption and offer success. It may be that they saw a reason to change the offers being shown.

Having said that, we can not guarantee any sort of specific offers being shown nor can we say how long an offer will stay on that page! The best thing to do is to do them when you see them; this way you can get the rewards sooner rather than have any regrets later on. 

Thank you all for bringing this up—hopefully I’ve shed some light on how the offers page works.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I find it SO disheartening that whenever something that works in the benefit of the player gets posted on the forum, Glu immediately removes it from the game. At least it's super obvious that Glu has control over the number of videos we see in the game, although they've denied it in the past.

To those of you that feel bad about posting about the videos in the forum: don't feel bad! It's Glu's fault, not yours. But in the future, let's refrain from posting anything good that happens here—because we all know that Glu loves being a Grinch and loves taking away the things that we love. 

For the record, I still buy stars when I am able to earn them. In fact, if you look through my spending history in the game, I actually spend MORE when I am able to earn more stars. I can't afford to buy 2000 kstars a month to participate in the monthly VIP, kollections, giftboxes, throwbacks, etc., so when I can't earn a decent amount of stars I find that it isn't worth it to buy any. However, when I do earn a good amount, I feel that it's worth it to buy kstars to supplement the ones that I have earned to fully participate in the game. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'll let him speak for me.

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I have gold VIP.. that's at least $50/month... Plus the shop my closet and the fashion goals stuff that comes around (when I really like it).. I had spent on a special: $70.00 for a pack of 1250 stars once (I haven't seen that special come around again since I bought it the first time.. that's frustrating..) 
    I don't mind spending some money because it is not like the game makes itself.. it takes money to have a creative team and to have the actual people who translate the creativity into the digital game world. Not to mention the royalties that have to go to the game creators. I just wish that they did show a little more appreciation for the people who spend money.
    Oh! I've spent actual money on several tapjoy offers, too, but most are things I will actually use (like food or wine).
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

I am taking advice and doing reality shows lol I have to do about 9 more to make it to the top! Does anybody know how much you need to complete the event?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Styling the earnable skirt 

@yezx  Dixie  @KaylaJ  @alexiaKKH

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @ValerieGray I know it’s 38 reality shows total to complete a weekday event. On the weekend though with bonus points increasing as you get each item I don’t know how many you need! I could probably do the math. Brb 😛

edit: I actually don’t know off the top of my head how many bonus points you get with each item so jk I need that first. It’ll be a bit longer than a “brb”
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @ValerieGray make sure you collect the skirt so you get the bonus points! It'll take less time. Also you'll start getting two stars per guest instead of one! 
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @ValerieGray Ok so *i think* on weekend events, with zero giftbox items, inviting & tapping all the guests, and of course as Ali said collecting earnables as you get them, it should take 29 reality shows to complete a professional or reality event! 

10 to the first earnable (16 points each)
    7 from the first to the second (23 points each)
    12 from the second to the last (25 points each)
    = 29 total

and if you get giftbox items it’ll be less because you get more bonus points!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks for the tips @soundspretty and @mikaylachimo, we're ready for tomorrow night!

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so jealous (but in a good way) at the GOT oreos. Can I come watch at your house @Alibryant
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    guysss
    what kind of people can we invite to reality shows? because i'm friends with a couple of npcs but i can't seem to be able to choose them when doing reality shows
    i'd like to know also because i started a new game and i haven't been able to see my Friends yet (it's connected to my gaming account rather than my personal which is the one i've always had) so i'd love to know in order to be ready to do those reality shows
    also can we invite anyone to parties?
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    guysss
    what kind of people can we invite to reality shows? because i'm friends with a couple of npcs but i can't seem to be able to choose them when doing reality shows
    i'd like to know also because i started a new game and i haven't been able to see my Friends yet (it's connected to my gaming account rather than my personal which is the one i've always had) so i'd love to know in order to be ready to do those reality shows
    It’s hard to tell on the streets. I choose npc through konnection events that say “they’re down for reality events.” Can’t go wrong 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    guysss
    we can invite anyone to parties

reality shows only actors, professional extras, directors and producers
    edited April 2019
    @jaeann @Koakuma life savers
    thank you so, so much!

also has anyone had troubles with their Friends list updating when you connect it to your Facebook account for the first time? it's been almost all day and i still can't see my real friends which is a bummer
    thanks for any help!
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    thank you so, so much!

also has anyone had troubles with their Friends list updating when you connect it to your Facebook account for the first time? it's been almost all day and i still can't see my real friends which is a bummer
    thanks for any help!
    I can still see you in my game. Did you transfer your game? 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    jaeann said:
    judithkkh said:
    thank you so, so much!

thanks for any help!
    oh no, i started a new game just for fun on another device using my gaming account
    (if you see me that's because you have my personal accoutn added) so i linked this new one to the gaming one but i can't seem to make my friends show up although i can see (from my original game) myself? i guess because i have my gaming account added
    i don't know if that made any sense i'm sorry
    judithkkh said:
    jaeann said:
    judithkkh said:
    thank you so, so much!

thanks for any help!
    oh no, i started a new game just for fun on another device using my gaming account
    (if you see me that's because you have my personal accoutn added) so i linked this new one to the gaming one but i can't seem to make my friends show up although i can see (from my original game) myself? i guess because i have my gaming account added
    I see both your dolls in my game

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019

i'm quite a bit behind cause i was out last night and unmotivated but want the beautiful hair so I had to dip into the boxes. i luckily pulled off 2 items without too much trouble and am happy with the hair. The eye shadow looks like when I got into my Mom's makeup when I was a kid and totally thought that 80s blue eye shadow was the thing

Also, as someone who has dealt with Tapjoy in other platforms, I wouldn't put it past them that the video thing is totally their fault. I've had some questionable experiences with them including some offers that led me to unsavory places/sites.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Styling the earnable top

@TrashleyKKH  Dixie  @SugarK  @nicki_kkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
    edited April 2019
    HollySisk said:
    judithkkh said:
    jaeann said:
    judithkkh said:
    thank you so, so much!

thanks for any help!
    I see both your dolls in my game

so it is connected, i wonder why isn't my game showing my friends the way i do show up in my friends' list? 
    thank you so much btw!
    could it be that i have way too many friends to load (my gaming account is the one where i add everyoneee) and that's what's taking time to load? ahh idk
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Im not spending a single penny on the game until they fix it. we know they can. end of story. imagine all the purchases they are losing only because of this. i have spent hundreds of dollars on a different phone game and i still do regularly because they actually care about their players and dont punish us for liking the game. SEROUSLY, WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN TROUGH YOUR LIES. WHATS THE POINT? 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited April 2019
    If videos wouldn’t drop from 20 to 5 after a purchase I would buy k-stars, SMC, etc. for sure. And I know I’m not the only one. 
    So yes, you are losing money. 
    People who spend money shouldn’t see ANNOYING ads - the ones that pop up every time you change location - not the ones who make their game experience better. Also because it makes no sense - they can watch 5, why not 20?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Did they remove all ads? I don’t have the ad that speeds up energy 😩
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

Styling the earnable hair in Las Vegas (only in Vegas can a group of girls go out together in such disparate dress)

@LindaVB  Dixie  @kokokokonut  @VampireBarbie

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Love it Holly.  I think we'll see a lot of that hair in the SYS.  ;)

BTW - FB is having site issues, so my games haven't been logging in.  The net confirms it's a FB issue, so don't go crazy it's not us.  BUT.....I wouldn't transfer any games till you can log in again.  And the WeekDay thread just opened, and it's here.....https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5450457/kk-h-weekday-event-4-15-19-tb-event-greets-the-new-week     :smile:

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary