🗳️SYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Also i feel like the old sys worked better (when you could just style however you wanted with a set item) because you just had to vote on the one that you thought was personally prettier, you didnt really have to focus on a set theme. dont get me wrong i actually love the whole style around a theme aspect of the new sys but its clearly not really working that well 😟
    I like the idea of this sys better but i feel like people are too lazy to look at what they vote on so they are just looking away and voting on the same side over and over waiting for the reward. its really a shame when you see a wedding dress have more votes than a gorgeous on theme look.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Just sporting my new kicks :sunglasses:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I meant more sensitive emojis, to show ‘levity when some thing was said in jest; or one consoling, so the reader wouldn’t think you were being sarcastic.  I was at a place that had almost an abundance of expressive smileys, so Chance of misinterpretation was less.  

But please, respect others opinions. And if your posting pics of others dolls, please don’t post identifying info, and please blur their faces.  They still might see themselves and be upset, but if you must mock other entries....obscure things.  Thanks.

and I apologize for any tasteless posting on my part.  Sometimes I falter in my new leaf.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Lets be constructive and come up with suggestions that would help?
    A thank you, Next button on the vote screen to clear Antler weddings?  Instead of voting for one just to clear the screen?  

I was literally thinking just that when I was voting about 5 minutes before I came into the forum.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts

4-6
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Y’all think dressing our female dolls is tough... try having a male doll too. While James does have plenty of sneakers, he doesn’t have stylish workout clothes. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Guys. Everyone has a right to their opinion.....no one gets to silence another, And hand to God I believe 90% of the arguments in these threads wouldn’t have been if we could hear the tone of voice with which it was said. Maybe we need better emoji’s more ones where we can put sheepishly or use whatever but the point is we can’t fight amongst ourselves .    

I liked dressing around an item, I like dressing for a theme.  Unfortunately, we can’t trust voters to vote responsibly.  So let’s just all stick together. Lol.  
    So, can we please share a kumbaya moment?
     And remember Dolis....it’s us against the score. 

Lets be constructive and come up with suggestions that would help?
    A thank you, Next button on the vote screen to clear Antler weddings?  Instead of voting for one just to clear the screen?  

Now, let’s put on our thinking caps and be constructive.  I don’t have a thinking cap, so I’ll use my Special Edition SYS Midori Helmet.

Perfect in every way. Now, where’d I put my glass down??
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    edited April 2019
    So many people misinterpreted what I said. And you wonder why dolls are dressed in gorge fairy costumes instead of some kind of workout gear. And there’s a LOT of stuff, dolls. And you don’t have to wear sneakers either.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Lmaooooo 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Image result for kardashian drinking gif
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    edited April 2019
    HollySisk said:
    Y’all think dressing our female dolls is tough... try having a male doll too. While James does have plenty of sneakers, he doesn’t have stylish workout clothes. 

I don’t care for the shorts over tights looks, but your 2nd and 3rd deserved way more, they all did, but those 2 especially.    Sorry Holly.I feel your pain.

so, now I post impeccably on theme.....with a martini in hand.  My doll needs a boost. The olive is her dinner.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited April 2019
    All my looks are tanking. I'm tempted to just go for the gowns already lol forget the fit, just be fabulous 
    edited April 2019
    iI don’t think that will win either doll.  I’m just doing the best I can and trying to have fun. Lol.  Ask me again tomorrow.

will everyone PLEASE stop trying to debate each other. I don’t know a more succinct way to put it.  Let’s t alk only about the event without personalizing things.   I’m doing clean up, and if there are any questions......dm me. Thanks.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    #1 in my T$ now has almost 800 votes, 2nd place doesn't even have half of that....
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    That’s just crazy talk. I still feel bad about using 2 tickets in a perfectly nice group, because my score stank.  Lol.  I can’t see why someone would need 800 pts so soon.  *shrug
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited April 2019
    That’s just crazy talk. I still feel bad about using 2 tickets in a perfectly nice group, because my score stank.  Lol.  I can’t see why someone would need 800 pts so soon.  *shrug
    i don't mind ticket buyers, I am one cause like you I needed a bit of help. But I don't think this is what that is.
    IOS

edited April 2019

Dolls, Kitty is right. Stay motivated, and remember this is a game. Let’s have fun. You all look great.  I’m thinking we’re too great.   I love the positive side.  The next round is coming up....i’m Positive we’ll all do great. right Kitty?

‘Oh, this kitty is the lucky Kat.  No bad luck just cute little paw prints
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZonkyKongZonkyKong Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    HollySisk said:

Your guy is super cute. I had a guy come through in voting with just a towel, and I was like, "ALRIGHT! This gym's got a steam room!" He got my vote, and the popular vote too. 😊 If you have the towel, you should totally try it.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Well, I just splurged for my last pair of sneakers. I'll be in heels until my previous sneakers get unlocked lol. I know I wont get close to the last items anyway, so I'm not concerned, its just fun!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Koakuma said:
    All my looks are tanking. I'm tempted to just go for the gowns already lol forget the fit, just be fabulous 
    I feel your pain, I'm doing terrible. I actually tried a gown and it didn't even get 40, so I just felt awkward in a gown at the gym for nothing. Lol.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Ran out of sneakers so I had to use these. Tried to represent the homeland 🇧🇷 Hopefully it helps
    I obv cared this morning, but after seeing #1 in my T$ now get closer to 900 and hasn't even changed in like an hour AND i'm not sure I'll make the bottle with these scores, I'm not sure I care anymore.

IOS

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Looks 5-7

IOS doll 💞

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

My last 3 looks did better but I still don't think I'm going to make it to the bottle. Whatever, it looks more like milk than water anyway 

I thought this one was cute but people hated it 😞
    KKHLucy said:

Ran out of sneakers so I had to use these. Tried to represent the homeland 🇧🇷 Hopefully it helps
    I voted for you! or your twin.  Woo Hoo.  I loved the green throughout, including the drink.  Hope you clean up with it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Naimonster love that look! I didn’t even think of using jumpsuits. Genius 👏
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you so much ❤️ Sadly I only got 35 votes!! 😕
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My looks up to this point:

I was just happy to break 40 today.
    Thank you @Sweetstephy for the inspo with the top and sweatpants on my latest look which is my highest so far! & thank you @melissakkh for the inspo to use that purple top 🙌 
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here