šŸ—³ļøSYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    These are my first 4 looks .Do you guys have any advise for me ? Iā€™m pretty much running out of sneakers šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • jooinyoujooinyou Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Fingers crossed that I do well this time...Ā 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    My highest is 35...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    1. Yes, I am ashamed I did not style my hair and makeup differently (been a busy day).Ā 
    2. Handhelds FTW!Ā 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Like I said before the shoes would be the most difficult as you can see. I have the earnable shoes and a few tennis shoe looks I'm planning next though

I REALLY want to try the naked look but I REALLY want the bottleĀ 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Look 3. Iā€™m hoping the votes pick up as the week goes on. Also, my trendsetters showed up afternoon the 3rd look.Ā 

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    My first 4 looks for this sys
    IOS doll šŸ’ž

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Look 3. Iā€™m hoping the votes pick up as the week goes on. Also, my trendsetters showed up afternoon the 3rd look.Ā 

So glad to hear it.Ā  I hated saying wait till tomorrow, but I really thought it would show up.Ā  Phew.Ā  And great look btw.Ā  you did better than me with it. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

Looks 3 and 4. Iā€™m glad Maria gave me an offer on that purple shirt a few days before the event!
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @SavannahKKH they should be in the sneakers section for shoes to purchase

I didnā€™t saw them, thank you!!
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited April 2019
    The SYS event is not working properly for me. Ā Iā€™m getting a blank space on the event page. Is anyone else having this problem?Can someone help me please? Iā€™m already a day late! šŸ˜¢
    āœŠšŸ¾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!āœŠšŸ¾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    The 6 first in my trendsetter are wearing heels and Iā€™m in 7th is this serious?? šŸ˜Ŗ
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I haven't even scored a 40 yet, my highest is 38, I'm in 6th in trendsetters but I'm sure I'll drop to 10th or 11th again once the other players submit new looks.Ā 
    I'll be honest I have no clue how the other players are even scoring enough points to be around 30 points ahead of me, it's just frustrating to lose to very basic looks.
    Also there is a male doll in 2nd, and I think it's idiotic of glu to group us together because they don't even get real prizes.

šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    kate_kkh said:
    Submitted 4th look already, did several rounds of voting, but still no trendsetters. šŸ˜•

Still nothing? if so I'll let the God's know. Sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited April 2019
    The SYS event is not working properly for me. Ā Iā€™m getting a blank space on the event page. Is anyone else having this problem?Can someone help me please? Iā€™m already a day late! šŸ˜¢
    Hang on I'll see what we can find out for you.Ā Ā  What platform do you play @Msjagger68
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The 6 first in my trendsetter are wearing heels and Iā€™m in 7th is this serious?? šŸ˜Ŗ
    Omg. I know, same. With a heart holdable? And jeans? Tragic.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    4 & 5. I feel like this gym clothing lol but maybe I need to be more fabulous šŸ¤”

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Might hit a 50 in 1980.

PM to add
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

šŸ¤—
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Ā 

Hey! I am new in this forum. Just wanted a suggestion whether I should go with the glasses or not.Ā 
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Hey guys, I am new here. Though I was following these threads for a long time, it was now that I decided to register. So yeah...Ā 
    Here are my looks till nowĀ 
    Welcome to our newest vocal family members (if you join and lurk, you're still family, we think you're just shy. ;) )Ā  So glad you decided to join in @Shivi and @SandpipersĀ  Welcome.

Personally I like the sunnies, I would use them, but I got a 29 for a 55 look so don't go by me.Ā  lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hang on I'll see what we can find out for you.Ā Ā  What platform do you play @Msjagger68
    what happens when you tap create look or the vote button?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Abysmal scores. Amazingly just managing to keep 1st place in Trendsetters, but I cannot figure out what people are looking for in gym looks?Ā 
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Iā€™m soooo amused that after years and years of KKH we finally have a reason to wear those horrible camouflage leggings.Ā 
    Anyone who manages to style them well will get my vote this SYS.Ā 

Were you talking about them?????
    P.s. This is the highest number of votes my outfit EVER got.Ā 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Black outfits with ponytails and handhelds have been scoring pretty consistently for me so Iā€™m sticking to it. Itā€™s boring, i know but Iā€™m playing it safe because I need that water bottle and my other look only got 40 votes šŸ˜‚ I really hope i can keep this up

iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I have made it a habit to thoroughly check out my group when the event starts. If there is anybody I know - or - if there is the same Kate again which has been 3x in the same group with me. Coincidence?
    Of all the Android players out there I meet the same doll in 3 different SYS?Ā Really?
    An hour ago a doll appeared in the group which I swear hasn't been there before. She came into second place out of nowhere. Plus 3 different other dolls. Too bad I didn't take screenshots.
    Now how is it possible that 4 dolls change after having already submitted 4 looks??Ā How?

Android
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Original quote wonā€™t show...
    Note, Ohemilie: Nothing personal; youā€™re maybe the third or so person Iā€™ve seen say this, Iā€™m only just responding now. Again, this is meant for the forum; youā€™re not being singled out, so please donā€™t take offense. Three people are so few, yet it rankles just the same.Ā 

I found having to create a whole style based on one item extremely limiting as well as shunting and, hey, even obnoxious. It became a chore, it was a constant nosedive, it was painful and a pain in the a$$. Creativity lagged throughout the event, it was boring af, and the way this entire game is going Iā€™m sure as sht not spending another penny on something I neither like nor want. The hugest, best thing about this type of SYS is how we can absolutely raid our klosets, and over and over again. (Even those who think a gown or a swimsuit is the absolute right look for anything. And letā€™s not forget those same few gowns and two or three dresses we see again and again and again. Omfg). This type of SYS is FREEDOM! A single item eventually causes loathing. ā€œThemesā€ mean a billion ideas just screaming to get out. And the themes have been good ones. Thereā€™s just a st of stuff we *never, ever* get to use, things weā€™ve totally forgotten we have, didnā€™t even know(!) we had, and especially for those of us playingā€”and payingā€”since day one, itā€™s a giant sigh of relief; a helluva lot of gratitude to Glu; the chance to kill it; the opportunity to actually USE anything and everything weā€™ve got; itā€™s one of the so very few opportunities we have to show a whole group of dolls what we can do. And show **ourselves** what we can do. And thatā€™s A LOT. With things going so downhill these days, I hesitate to waste anymore money here. I think this was a brilliant idea on Gluā€™s part, and I have never used the word ā€œbrilliantā€ in my life. And Iā€™m an editor, writer, and severalĀ times published author. I donā€™t want to be pinned down to some single, narrow-minded item that limits my creativity, that limits my fun, that kills my good time. Itā€™s annoying; itā€™s most definitely not fun; it often destroys what couldā€™ve been a great look; and it binds you totally and completely. That way, I either abandoned SYS altogether or I just plain didnā€™t participate at all to begin with. That was the usual case, 98% of the time. And I hate not being able to be a part of something fun. I wanna play too! Youā€™re allowed to hit the ball outta the park; please donā€™t tell me STOP. ā€œYou canā€™t do that any more!ā€ The opportunity to do things, and do them my way, topic picked the challenge and GO! means I donā€™t say, ah, to he*l with it, whatā€™s the point? Why should I buy anything any moreā€”because I did 100% stopā€”since it really didnā€™t matter anymore. I couldnā€™t care less about the weekend non-events. And what the heck is UP with that sh*t?! I canceled my VIP membership. There was soooo little I was getting from it. And I stopped buying Kollections, too. There was stuff I liked, but...in the end, what did I need it for anyway? Very, very recently I started with Kollections again. I started buying Stars again. I did the weekend not-an-event last weekend. This type of SYS is encouraging in myriad ways. (Yes. Itā€™s ā€œmyriadā€ā€”ā€œmanyā€; NOT ā€œa myriad.ā€ ā€œA manyā€...? Really??) If people find they canā€™t style their dolls; if people donā€™t have the imagination or creativity to style something from the bottom up; if you need helpĀ or hints, my mind cannot fathom why such a person would be playing a game like this to begin with. If the ā€œchallengeā€ is that enormous you canā€™t grasp it without any helpā€”and how much help is a coffee cup?? I have little idea what to tell you. How limiting and strangling is an all-consuming, entire dress? Why on earth does a person want to style an entire outfit, accessories and all, according to a pair of shoesā€”and those same dang, very-soon hatefulā€”shoes, again and again and again? If thatā€™s what it takes, find an item in your own kloset and use that over and over and over again. But donā€™t expect everyone else to appreciate being locked in that cage. Because thatā€™s what it feels like; I hated it and started ignoring SYS altogether. I said not too long ago, ā€œthis is the best incarnation of SYS.ā€ The limit is minute (my-NOOT), the freedom: infinite. I get to use so many things Iā€™ve never had the opportunity to use before. Stuff I didnā€™t even know I had, all covered over with kobwebs. Iā€™d like to continue doing that. Iā€™d like to continue spending my money on what I like and what I want, not what Iā€™m forced to. Because you cannot force me. This is a many-fold gift. You can win prizes. If youā€™re not coming close to winning even crappy kash, itā€™s because youā€™re not trying; youā€™re not playing or not playing enough. And no one says you have to. SYS has always had the option to participate or not. But donā€™t expect items to just drop into your lap if you submit a look once a day, or a couple of looks every other day. You play the game, you go for the opportunity or you donā€™t. Itā€™s entirely up to you. If people are too narrow-minded; if you cannot grab that ball and run with it, perhaps you should stop stressing or fretting and just not do it. But donā€™t suggest stomping all over everyone elseā€™s good time. Donā€™t try to strangle one of many of Gluā€™s best ideas ever over the years for KK:H. I hate reading comments like that. ā€œPlease, oh please, make it easier for us!ā€ ā€œA challenge? Whatā€™s that??ā€ Ā ā€œPleaseeee, help meeee!ā€ ā€œOhhh, I canā€™t doooo this!ā€ ā€œYou're asking me to use my imagination? But I have none!ā€ ā€œYou want me to be creative? What is this ā€˜creativityā€™ of which you speak?ā€ ā€œSomebody help me, TELL me what to do! Tell me HOW to do it!ā€ ā€œWait. Why am I here again??ā€ ā€œCome up with my own ideas?! I have to figure it out myself? I canā€™t do that!ā€ ā€œI thought this was a minimal-thinking-required word search puzzle app. Oh wait. I canā€™t do that either.ā€ ā€œIf I have to figure anything out myself, Iā€™m stuck. Oh! I can pop bubbles!ā€ ā€œPlease, whereā€™s a comfy, cozy, mindless cave to hide in?ā€
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @isabeau You've made some reallyĀ great points.

To this day, there are a few items in my Kloset I will never wear because I got so sick of seeing the same item over and over again in the SYS event. Also, you used to have to BUY the item whether you liked it or not. SYS is now free for anyone to participate in.
    iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015