Missing items in kloset

luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
Has anyone else's noticed items disappearing from your kloset? I swear there were a few things I had either earned or bought... But they're not there now... I didn't start doing screenshots until I joined the forum.. most of the stuff I'm missing is from before that. :/
Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
Ranking: A+++
Addicted

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Do you remember what items specifically that you’re missing? I haven’t noticed anything missing from my kloset but if you know what ones I definitely want to go check and see if I’m missing them too 😦
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I'll have to go through the hub, but I'll let you know
    Addicted

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes if you can give examples we can check it out @luvs2gruuv It has happened a few times, an item will disappear system wide, and then they're restored quickly.  On an individual basis, there have been a few times I thought something was missing, then I go through all my screenshots, and it turns out I have no pics so I was probably wrong.
    If you have experienced a game transfer, that can sometimes drop an item or two.    Bottom line -see what you think you're missing and post them.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’ve had this quite a lot recently, I think it’s becausw I got a new phone and switched over my game. I’ve managed to restore two things but there’s still more missing that I’ll never get back and it makes me really sad! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Make sure you always have lots of free space on your device to avoid losing progress or items! We recommend at least 3 GB.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I haven't had time to go through the hub to see which items they were.  When I get a chance i will post.. It could be like @kokokokonut said.. i might have never had them, but... there are a few that i'm sure i had.. I just never did any screenshots or anything like that until i joined the forum.. so.. i might be screwed either way.. :/  i'll post when i can, though, and will possible send my id to @KalindaKing to see if anything can be done.. thank you!!
    Addicted

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I hope I wasn't misleading.  :(  When I said list the items and we'll check it, I meant we the other dolls here would look and see if they're misisng in ours.  If it's not just you, then as,  in the past boom  the items came back.   I wasn't speaking on an individual basis.  I now envision an avalanche of IDs with lists of missing clothes being sent to the Gods. 

but 1st step   When you get a chance compile what you think your missing, and then post here.  the collective We will see if we lost them too.
    2nd go look for screenshots of you wearing it, winning it.  Sometimes I would see a similar item and remember that THAT's the one I had.  It's a tool to jog memory. 
    3rd report back and we'll consult the Gods

Also, have you transferred, restored, restarted or anything? 

I started an insanse task - I took screenshots of absolutely every item of clothes I had for each doll.  then I started screenshotting my prizes as I got them.  Hand to God, since I have been doing this, I no longer get foms - Fear Of Missing Something.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I gotcha.. unfortunately, like i said, i wasn't really taking screenshots of everything until i started the forum at the beginning of this year, and the things that i think i'm missing are from before that :/ ... i've been pretty good about taking screenshots or photo booth shots since joining the forum.. anyway.. when i get time, i will check the hub to see which items i thought i had won  and will post later.. thank you! :)
    Addicted