Problem with Watching Videos for Stars

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: 🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 4/19/19 - VIP -With Hints Galore!.

Comments

• miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited April 2019
    would really appreciate if someone could help me out regarding the issue I’ve been facing with the daily 5 k-stars you’re supposed to get through watching videos but for some reason it hasn’t been working for quite some time now 

Mia Collins

Daily iOS KKH Player Since January “16 

https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @miacollins sometimes mine takes to me to the offer wall. if you just scroll around in there, then press the back button, then click "watch video", does that help? or can you not even see the "watch video" button? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @miacollins there was some big discussion on another thread this week/last weekend. Someone pointed out they were able to watch like 30 videos in a row and then immediately all the videos were gone. Dunno if it was a coincidence or not, but I know I haven’t had many videos at all since then. It takes me right to the offer page, except maybe once I’ve been able to watch the video 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @thelifeofRaeRae I tried scrolling around but it didn’t work as soon as I click on “get free stars” button it keeps on taking me to the offer wall again and again and it isn’t showing me the “watch video” button either

Mia Collins

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    would really appreciate if someone could help me out regarding the issue I’ve been facing with the daily 5 k-stars you’re supposed to get through watching videos but for some reason it hasn’t been working for quite some time now 

Mia Collins

Mia, I'm sorry you're having an issue.  We ALL seem to have to look around the "Other Offers" for a bit to get the video button to pop up.  If you are not getting any videos to watch, then you should post in FAQ and Support.  Posting in event threads get a momentary answer but when that doesn't help, your next post gets lost in another thread.  Starting a thread also gets others with the same issue to post in the support thread and we get an idea of if it's you or more widespread. 
    But for now, please send a ticket to customer care.  They will look in the game and see what your issue is.  Go to the top left corner of your game, tap ( lll  / help / Glu Support ) then submit your issue.  When you get a reply it will be a check or other mark up at the top left of your screen, ( lll )  follow that for Glu's response.    Good luck and sorry you were lost in the shuffle.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll ask if Glu has info/advice about this, but please send in the ticket.  Chances are we would see a lot more of this if it weren't more of a game wide problem.  Again good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut thank you so much I shall try doing that as well ☺️
     Mia Collins