KK:H Weekday Event 4/22/19 - TB Event & Waiting for the Update

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

Okay then. 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    My Kollection also changed after the update. The bundle is worse but everything else is better or the same 
    Alright lol now I’m annoyed .,. This is now the third change and I didn’t do anything between the update and last change. Also I hate this Kollection 🙄

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    My first was horrible, my second one was nice, and now my third is total trash. Really?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’ll be honest, I haven’t even looked at my Tb Kollection since the update.   I hit the deck with my ankle up, and it’s been down hill since.  Except, I have been playing the event. Let’s go see my new boxes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @AliBryant I was expecting this 😂 And because they won’t bring the TB boxes back I purchased all three of my Kollections because they were nice 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Impulsive purchases that I will regret later 😬
    But I mean... 😂💅🏻💅🏻

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    My palette it’s the same and didn’t change! I wish it changes 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

Obsessed with my bundle. Contemplating buying the Anna and Maria outfit just to never see them again... 
    The  bundle outfit is great @MollyMonroe.  You could get it right away.! Good  luck 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I just updated and my kollection didn’t change at all! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Hooe you like it.  Maybe one platform changed and one didnt? They will figure it out.  I don't know if mine changed.  :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited April 2019
    In today, silly adventure of Trashley. She got lucky with her gold box and got 40 k-stars. She was like” ah, lucky! Treat yourself, gurl” because after the update, her Kollection updated to this gem. 

Many pretty jewellery ! So nice ! She took a spin without realising the Kollection changed to this in like 0.5 second????

So now she is a proud owner of the red bandana . She decided to leave everything and spend the rest of the week in the rainforest rescuing orphan squirrels 🐿 and ponders her life decisions. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♂️

She also got the cargo pants. Those are cute. 
    IOS Player 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I just looked back at my throwback kollections throughout the past few months. The same items are grouped with one another every time, and they are in a rotation. I just saw 3 horrible pallets rotate through today. I am so sick of working my butt off every week for a lame accessory or pair of shoes, when those should be in gold and black boxes (my gold boxes are always better than my TB Kollection). I honestly don't know how much longer I can do this. Every week I have hopes my TB Kollection will be better because I cleared junk out the week before, but nope. Nothing new and exciting. Please please please Glu, address this issue with TB Kollections. If I had hair, a fun skirt, or heaven forbid a nice dress, I would buy boxes! But when I have nothing but literal junk that I will never use, I will not waste my money. There has got to be a solution to this. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    So weird, my palette never changed (I'm iOS). 

I'm also SO sick of Glu's algorithm. It's ridiculous. There are so many beautiful items that I haven't collected yet. These items rarely show up—and, when one of them actually does, I know I would never get it within the first few spins. It is so ******* obvious. There should be an equal chance of landing on each of the 8 squares. There should also be an equal chance of getting all of the previous items; bad items should NOT be made to come up more frequently. Come on, Glu. 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Omg I made a mistake and now I am even more upset. I just looked back at a thread from one year ago with people showing their Throwback Boxes. I have NEVER seen those items in Kollections. I saw beautiful items - tops, bottoms, hair, shoes, everything. If you want to make use play Kollections, fine, but put in SOME variety and fix this messed up algorithm. It is not fair. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yes, the original TB boxes were always good for a surprise! I miss them.
    Android
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    So if I like my TB kollection I shouldn’t update the app, right?
    iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    mine never changed either and i am on android... @katiealexandraa that bundle is FAB!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Android and mine changed 3x. My current bundle is now the queen of hearts costume............
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Intentionally updated my game, but still a bunch of...

PM to add
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I finally got the camera purse! 😁

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    For this first time in FOREVER i actually love my throwback! The bundle AND everything else!
    that is a real nice palette @kkh_Krissy. Congrats on that.  I think I like everything in it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Has there ever been a worse palette than this?! pa
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    IOS and I don't think mine changed. If it did, the bottom shoes were something else but I was so focused on everything else when I saw it this morning. I'd love anything but I'll probably get the bracelet cause that's something that should be in the other boxes, not the big time palettes

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    All three boxes in order. Happy for the giant closet bag in my second one, very upset about the gold box as I almost picked stars plus I’ve been wanting both of those pairs of earrings for so long!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Unlike other players my TB kollection did not change, though I was hoping for it to change. Atleast my k-stars are safe this week. 

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I’m not sure about what i think of my palette this week, i really want that brown kylie dress tho. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

If mine changed I didn't notice cause I didn't check it out earlier

I'm liking this. It's giving me kpop boyband vibes for some reason lol
    edited April 2019
    Got stars in my gold box, so I took a spin on my Kollection and got the bracelet (that belongs in gold boxes). Then got the shoes (which I love!) in my free spin. 

Ps: I feel like my free spin is always the same 2 boxes that get picked, so I feel like I know what I’ll get before I spin. Has anyone else noticed that, or is it just me?

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I got so lucky and got the bundle!