KK:H Weekday Event 4/22/19 - TB Event & Waiting for the Update

1234568Next

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited April 2019
    So it is now week 31 with throwback kollections and these were my first palettes:

I have 5/7 items + the bundle

I have 1 item, this purse

I have 1 item, maybe 2 not sure 

I have 2 or 3 items

I think i have 3 or 4 items

I am still seeing the Same things??? After all these weeks... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I know some people prefer the kollection over the boxes. But cant you rotate them? One week boxes, next week kollection, boxes, kollection,... it’d be really nice to not see the same palette every week
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love Thursdays.   Well, some Thursday Mornings, I'm buried in my laptop working on the thread last minute.......but my fave Thursday mornings are the ones where I'm sitting here all ready to push a button or two and boom.  Event thread.     Those mornings I just go through the threads, looking for any one's mention of the anticipated Event thread.   You know the feeling.  You sit there, look at the time, say "Well it's not even 8 am. Too Early."  Then you look around some more....check the time again.
    Yeah, maybe I should come back in a little while.  Hope I don't slip and push that button beforehand......

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @yezx I could not agree more. I see the same 3 pallet of items over and over and over and over.... it gives me no motivation to play the weekday event. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    yezx said:
    I know some people prefer the kollection over the boxes. But cant you rotate them? One week boxes, next week kollection, boxes, kollection,... it’d be really nice to not see the same palette every week
    Amen! Weekday events are too long and tedious to be presented with the same group of prizes every week...especially when so few people like their palettes. Throw us a throwback box as our final box once in a while! Or, you know, every week  :D
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    THE ONLY TIME I WIN THE FRIGGIN BUNDLE ON A WEEKDAY EVENT FREE PICK. 😡

This is of course not the original and much nicer bundle I had before the update.

iOS
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Can't believe that of all three kollections I saw, I got the one item I actually wanted on my free spin!

It also perfectly matches these earrings

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    My results: 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    KaylaJ said:
    IOS and I don't think mine changed. If it did, the bottom shoes were something else but I was so focused on everything else when I saw it this morning. I'd love anything but I'll probably get the bracelet cause that's something that should be in the other boxes, not the big time palettes

Once I got kash, kash, and energy, I knew I was just working my way towards the bracelet and sure enough. It's fine enough, but it's in the miscellaneous part of the closet for some reason. REALLY wish I had gotten the Tshirt (bottom left corner) cause I bet that would work this SYS, but the price jump to 50 makes me weary of trying again. I like the rest, but not sure I wanna pay 50Kstars for things that'll just show up again next wk.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hey dolls, @katiealexandraa and I made an all new Kollections reference thread, including pics of the non-bundle items!! - Go check it out here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5450723/kollection-reference-thread

@ladykrystal has retired from playing KKH but we thank her for all her work with creating and updating the costs of Kollections thread the last few years.

Also thanks to all the members who own/took pics of their Kollections that helped us build the new thread behind the scenes!  <3
    iOS
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Farewell k-stars!
    I forgot to share this after buying it Wednesday before the Kollections changed. It’s so rare I save my stars, but I HAD to get that bundle! 🥰
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I got behind on doing my gigs as I was switching my phone... (The transfer went smoothly! Yay!) 
    I was literally 1 minute too late on finishing to get my free pick... Literally.. lol.. oh well.. here is what I got in my other boxes

I'm super excited about the camera purse and I like the pants... I am sad I missed Toto yet again, though. :(
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted