Options

KKH Drawings

FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
I have been struggling so much with inspiration for my art lately so i thought why not ask for some help on the forum! Everyone here has such amazing style and the dolls are always so unique! I never want to just randomly draw someones doll in case they dont want me to or anything, but if anyone is reading this and would be ok with me drawing their doll please post your favourite outfit and help me out in this struggle time 😂 ❤

(And for anyone curious i just do traditional art not digital cause i dont have enough money for a drawing tablet yet!)

Comments

• Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited April 2019
    This isn’t my most fav outfit I’ll admit lol. But I do like it!🥰💚💚 🌼

edit; I just updated the app.. I found my new fav outfit 😂I love anything pastel. 💖💙💕 I hope you get back on track hun, with your artwork 🍀
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    How much fun!

Here are some of my favorite outfits lately, feel free to pick one/any of them/whichever you like if you’re needing inspiration 🥰

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Omg, I am so jealous of your artistic endeavours! I can’t draw stick figures to save my life.

IOS Player 
  • Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

Not sure if you’d be interested in drawing guys. You should definitely upload any pictures you draw though, it’d be pretty cool to see them.
  • Options
    I'll make sure to upload any doll i draw and @  them here, i'd love to draw guys too, you're supposed to challenge yourself with things you dont usually do so its perfect! 

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Very cool idea! 
  • Options
    kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Such a fun idea! 😁 I’ve always wished I could draw. Here’s a few photos of my doll that you’re more than welcome to draw! 😊

• Options

I just finished @Sweetstephy and i feel like it could be alot worse because im really not good at drawing this kind of style, i typically draw superheroes and fantasy stuff so its pretty new to me, I messed up the face but its ok for being something i dont draw very often!
  • Options
    @Fairytale I love it 🥰 esp, the shine it has in the skirt n lips. Ty for drawing my doll hun, n don’t worry if everything is not 100% identical to the original. Artwork is meant to be unique n different 💚you have that. Keep drawing hun, and im glad your trying new things, that’s how you’ll expand your artwork. 
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    @Sweetstephy I have a idea to go back and actually make some of them into superheroes and turn the outfits into costumes!
  • Options
    @Fairytale That is a cool idea 🤩. Superhero’s are great, maybe one day ur work can be part of team #marvelstudios😍 Good luck hun🍀💚
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @Fairytale you are very talented!! Love the drawing  <3
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________