🗳️SYS - 4/28/19 Music Festival Theme Starts Sunday

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I feel like we don't have enough boob glitter for this theme

Edit: or like, cultural appropriation-y headgear
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I think @Rikk is right, an Aperol spritz for sure. One of my favorite drinks. I could really use one right now
    iOS
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    It definitely looks more like aperol spritz, I’ve never heard of it but it looks absolutely delicious! And it would be useful during SYS for sure, both in the game and irl 🤫
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kaydencekkh 100% agree!!!! We already have one from Santa Monica. How hard would it be?!
    iOS
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I'm so nervous about this event, I didn't finish the last two sys events by 10 & 2 points. I just hope my looks are what the voters want, because I LOVE the earnable hair.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    It just looks like a night club. So disappointed. 
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    My worry now is all the festival looks I've been thinking of will get whacked by club looks. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Yeaaa..... that background is not the best 😒. Now I feel super confused about what ima submit. Like everyone else, boho summer vibes was it. But now? #Lost 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS doll 💞

• ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Ugghhh I don’t know if they will work or not. Maybe more night-clubish🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

Show your festival style to get these clothes!

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but this skirt looks a lot like the one in the closet/wardrobe. 

ITA @Shivi! and if you have the double bun hairstyle from the Femme Fatale Kollection, that's basically the whole look. Plus the FF hair doesn't cover the ears, which is my preference!
    iOS
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I’m guessing that this will be the background for the event and I’m kind of disappointed, I was going to do more boho summery looks but this bg is darker and I feel like my looks won’t do well with it, I was hoping for a day time Ferris wheel!!! 
    I was hoping for a more a more summery background too... but since when do voters pay attention to things like the background 🤔
    Here's the inspo for the SYS earnable outfit. Some British socialite/reality show person/"actress" Kimberley Garner at Coachella in 2016....

iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    And we should have this background!!! This to me says music festival, the other ones is a night club
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @kaydencekkh Agreed! I was planning like sleeveless tops and skirts and now with the background I am thinking it might not fit the theme. 

IOS Player 
    edited April 2019
    @kaydencekkh ITA!!! Sun setting, FERRIS WHEEL, out on the lawn. I get it, at night there are Coachella stages with DJs/EDM, but I don't think Glu even thought about that. The background on the banner is literally one of the options you can choose when designing your Bel Air ballroom. Seems lazy. Fingers crossed it is not the actual background on Sunday!

iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This is a KKG background, and I'd rather this 'hand-me-down' than the nightclub background.
    PM to add
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I think I might approach this SYS with looks that I seen Kylie and Kendall wore to Coachella aka more attention grabbing outfits. 

My first two looks probably a  daytime look and a night / clubbing look and I just see if there is any preference for votes. 
    IOS Player 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I've only ever been to Warped Tour and that's a completely different aesthetic lol.
    Yes girl!! I never missed a Warped since the time I was 10 years old! I was 22 last year for the last show. My heart was broken when I had to leave.
    omg Warped Tour brings back such memories. I can’t believe last year was the last show! I was also 22 then, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it. I was in 7th grade for my first Warped and the scene kid craze was intense 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I've only ever been to Warped Tour and that's a completely different aesthetic lol.
    Yes girl!! I never missed a Warped since the time I was 10 years old! I was 22 last year for the last show. My heart was broken when I had to leave.
    omg Warped Tour brings back such memories. I can’t believe last year was the last show! I was also 22 then, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it. I was in 7th grade for my first Warped and the scene kid craze was intense 😂
    Last time I went was in 2016. I can't remember why I didn't go last year. I remember talking about it but I guess things didn't pan out. Did you go to the one in Bonner @VampireBarbie?
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty yes! I probably went to about 6 or 7 of them over the years, always in Bonner at cricket wireless. I wonder if we ever crossed paths/saw the same bands perform
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Re: Calendar being off
    They probably figured we'd all be out Attending  Coachella and very considerately moved the SYS to this week to accommodate us. <3  Ditto with the Ball. 
    I could afford attending Coachella if I’d never downloaded KKH.  
    @HollySisk this one hit hard 😂😭
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I feel like your looks are perfect for this theme. I am about to go search my wardrobe for anything that does an easy day/night transition like those. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Platform : iOS 

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Okay I need feedback! Here is the first look I’m thinking of but I dunno what voters will think? It’s definitely not flashy James Charles style but sheer/comfortable seems okay? What do y’all think?
    Platform : iOS 

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    liltiffs said:
    Okay I need feedback! Here is the first look I’m thinking of but I dunno what voters will think? It’s definitely not flashy James Charles style but sheer/comfortable seems okay? What do y’all think?
    The bottom half is great but the top half especially the neckline seems too hot and stuffy for a music festival. 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Coachella ready!! 🍾