❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event 5/3/19 - Love is in the Air this May!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    You guys I really love our new earnable earrings! Not to get too matchy-matchy, but I would love an iridescent ring in the same colors 💕

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Two items again!
    @KalindaKing why are all items not available at face value? Instead crappy daily items shoved in there? How can you expect customers to pay extra stars to open another box that still doesn’t have all the items available? You guys aren’t treating customers fairly at all. This game is becoming rather unbecoming, and each week...

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    What’s the weekend event gig name ? I click ill
    do it later without reading and now I can’t figure it out 🤦🏽‍♀️
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Well, @kokokokonut you've just convinced me to buy that skirt...😂
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    What’s the weekend event gig name ? I click ill
    do it later without reading and now I can’t figure it out 🤦🏽‍♀️
    @Silz1217 If you choose to do it later it won't appear on your gig list. Simon will call back in 6 hours and offer it again, and you can choose to do it then or put it off for another 6 hours again. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @Silz1217 it’s something like PATW Dublin.... I know it’s definitely in Dublin if that helps. I think Simon calls back if you say you’ll do it later.... and if I recall it is not in your task list so you can’t utilize the “call now” function

Earrings go perfectly with the TS romper!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Finally got the lovers shoes! The beautiful dress is next. Also got the earnable earrings 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I. Love. These. Shoes🤗
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I love this week items! Also I realised that the GB hair is similar to a previous hairstyle but it been smoothen and given a blow out. 
    IOS Player 

I love this week items! Also I realised that the GB hair is similar to a previous hairstyle but it been smoothen and given a blow out. 

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    LOVE the earnable earrings! I've been wanting more variety in jewelry colors. Thank you, @KalindaKing !

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Dolls look what just happened!!😂😂 this man started following me on twitter😂

My hubby was just saying the other day: girl you need a sugar daddy for paying your game😂😂 (it was just a joke tho😂)
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m joining the earrings praise! I think they’re one of the prettiest earrings we have in the game. 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Dolls look what just happened!!😂😂 this man started following me on twitter😂

My hubby was just saying the other day: girl you need a sugar daddy for paying your game😂😂 (it was just a joke tho😂)
    I imagine you are like pffffftttt, you need to pay a bit more to cover my KKH Gold VIP membership , fashion goals , Kim picks , Kollections and K-stars bundles to chase GB items. 😂 
    IOS Player 

Are these skulls?? I always thought it was cute but now that I’m looking closer... lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I got the top - I actually love it! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got energy from my free box.  :| At least it let me go on 3 dates a in row. I almost did a work gig though before I checked what the event actually was. Good thing I didn't waste the energy on that. 
    Platform: Android

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    WOW my doll's husband paid for two 8 hour dates in a row!

My dolls husband pays a lot!! But he's so needy😫 I want to divorse him (husband #4) but he has enough money to pay so much dates. Idk...
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

:neutral: well then...
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    @thelifeofRaeRae yes it’s probably inspired by the famous McQueen clutches 😍

Ohhh that’s so pretty 😍😍😍 I’m buying it!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I’ve already posted the earnable and gift box outfits, so here’s another look at #FASHIONGOALS!

I just unlocked the sports bra from a partnership, so I styled that too. Everyone is obsessed with hair clips right now and I found a pair like this IRL last weekend. I think hair clip hairstyles appeared in the game before I even realized they were a thing!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Yeah maybe doing my last comeback in the middle of this event was a mistake... not only does the love guru action totally suck, I now can’t get any konnections with my E+++ ranking.

So here’s the guy I’m sticking with for the weekend: Bort Dellacourt. If that isn’t the greatest name in the game I’m unsure what is! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh

This jerk literally only paid for 3 dates out of 1000 today. We have a maxed out relationship. I expected more out of him. What a mooch. 

I love all 3 items 💕
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • almostdianaalmostdiana Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    How do I get hearts faster? I'm so much better at Keep the Cameras rolling because of 3h gigs in my Bel Air Estate, but Love is in The Air is so much harder?????
    Android Player
    Current Level: 27
    add me here!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I’ve been playing for 8 hours because I had school but my GF has already paid for at least 6 of my 8 hour dates :love::kissing: I’ve leveled up our relationship quick as well because I only got my first child on Thursday :heart:

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I’ve just maxed out my GF and got a second Baby!!! I called him Luca to go with Skye ❤️ What do I do now because we are only on #13 of top couples ?? Do I break with her after we reach no.1 or now or not at all ?? I need HELP ❤️❤️❤️